Experience in data cleansing and preparation concepts and tools.
Hands-on NLP experience
Programming Languages: Hands-on with Python and Java.
Strong background in relational databases, data modelling and
Experience working with statistical libraries (e.g scikit-learn) and
frameworks for predictive analytics.
Knowledge of Hadoop and UNIX will be a plus.
Expertise in probability and statistics, time-series analysis as well
as experience in the use of machine learning methods, for example, linear regression, correlation, statistical significance, and so forth.
Experience in data visualization concepts and tools
Knowledge of Kibana and/or other reporting tool
Knowledge of Data Quality ControlsDesired Skills and Experience
About CarWale: CarWale's mission is to bring delight in car buying, we offer a bouquet of reliable tools and services to help car consumers decide on buying the right car, at the right price and from the right partner. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.We aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with! Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.About the Team:We are a bunch of enthusiastic analysts assisting all business functions with their data needs. We deal with huge but diverse datasets to find relationships, patterns and meaningful insights. Our goal is to help drive growth across the organization by creating a data-driven culture.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who likes to explore opportunities and know their way around data to build world class solutions making a real impact on the business.
Skills / Requirements –
- 3-5 years of experience working on Data Science projects
- Experience doing statistical modelling of big data sets
- Expert in Python, R language with deep knowledge of ML packages
- Expert in fetching data from SQL
- Ability to present and explain data to management
- Knowledge of AWS would be beneficial
- Demonstrate Structural and Analytical thinking
- Ability to structure and execute data science project end to end
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science). Masters will be preferred.
- Design, build web crawlers to scrape data and URLs.
- Integrate the data crawled and scraped into our databases
- Create more/better ways to crawl relevant information
- Understanding of data privacy policies (esp. GDPR) and personally identifiable information
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from various data sources
- Prepare requirement summary and re-confirm with Operation team
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail, pro-active, critical thinking and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years of web scraping experience
- Experience with two or more of the following web scraping frameworks and tools: Selenium, Scrapy, Import.io, Webhose.io, ScrapingHub, ParseHub, Phantombuster, Octoparse, Puppeter, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data engineering (database ingestion, ETL, etc.)
- Solution orientation and "can do" attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
• Experience with Advanced SQL
• Experience with Azure data factory, data bricks,
• Experience with Azure IOT, Cosmos DB, BLOB Storage
• API management, FHIR API development,
• Proficient with Git and CI/CD best practices
• Experience working with Snowflake is a plus
As a Data Engineer, you are a full-stack data engineer that loves solving business problems.
You work with business leads, analysts and data scientists to understand the business domain
and engage with fellow engineers to build data products that empower better decision making.
You are passionate about data quality of our business metrics and flexibility of your solution that
scales to respond to broader business questions.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Searce. We have a
casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses
on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being
What You’ll Do
● Understand the business problem and translate these to data services and engineering
● Explore new technologies and learn new techniques to solve business problems
● Think big! and drive the strategy for better data quality for the customers
● Collaborate with many teams - engineering and business, to build better data products
What We’re Looking For
● Over 1-3 years of experience with
○ Hands-on experience of any one programming language (Python, Java, Scala)
○ Understanding of SQL is must
○ Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Yarn, Sqoop)
○ MPP platforms (Spark, Pig, Presto)
○ Data-pipeline & scheduler tool (Ozzie, Airflow, Nifi)
○ Streaming engines (Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming)
○ Any Relational database or DW experience
○ Any ETL tool experience
● Hands-on experience in pipeline design, ETL and application development
About the Company:
It is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
Role: We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive data acquisition projects end to end. In this role, you will be working in the web scraping team with data engineers, helping them solve complex web problems and mentor them along the way. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Interface with clients and sales team to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Plan and estimate tasks with your team, in collaboration with the delivery managers
- Engineer complex data acquisition projects
- Guide and mentor your team of engineers
- Anticipate issues that might arise and proactively consider those into design
- Perform code reviews and suggest design changes
- Between 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Fluent programming skills and well-versed with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent tech troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to DOM, XPATH and hands on experience with selenium/automated testing is a plus
Skills and competencies
- Prior experience with team handling and people management is mandatory
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects
Director - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- To devise strategy through the delivery of sustainable intelligent solutions, strategic customer engagements, and research and development
- To enable and lead our data and analytics team and develop machine learning and AI paths across strategic programs, solution implementation, and customer relationships
- To manage existing customers and realize new opportunities and capabilities of growth
- To collaborate with different stakeholders for delivering automated, high availability and secure solutions
- To develop talent and skills to create a high performance team that delivers superior products
- To communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is completely aligned to business objectives
- To build strong interpersonal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that will contribute to your team's success
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Develop an AI roadmap aligned to client needs and vision
- Develop a Go-To-Market strategy of AI solutions for customers
- Build a diverse cross-functional team to identify and prioritize key areas of the business across AI, NLP and other cognitive solutions that will drive significant business benefit
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Create AI white papers and enable strategic partnerships with industry leaders
- Align, mentor, and manage, team(s) around strategic initiatives
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Establish processes, operations, measurement, and controls for end-to-end life-cycle management of the digital workforce (intelligent systems)
- Lead AI tech challenges and proposals with team members
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
Education & Experience :
- Advanced or basic degree (PhD with few years experience, or MS / BS (with many years experience)) in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 10+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
ears of Exp: 3-6+ Years
Skills: Scala, Python, Hive, Airflow, Spark
Languages: Java, Python, Shell Scripting
GCP: BigTable, DataProc, BigQuery, GCS, Pubsub
AWS: Athena, Glue, EMR, S3, Redshift
MongoDB, MySQL, Kafka
Platforms: Cloudera / Hortonworks
AdTech domain experience is a plus.
Job Type - Full Time
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
4 -6 Years of experience
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Develop cutting edge machine learning solutions at scale to solve computer vision problems in the domain of media, entertainment and sports
- Collaborate with media houses and broadcasters across the globe to solve niche problems in the field of post-production, archiving and viewership
- Manage a team of highly motivated engineers to deliver high-impact solutions quickly and at scale
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”