About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Extensive experience in any one backend programming language - Java, NodeJS
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
About Chakrasoft Private Limited
Viha Technosoft - building tech products that matter to people
At Viha Technosoft, we’re a happy family of 50+ young and experienced talents. We work in Media and Entertainment (M&E)t, Healthcare, and Payments domains.
We’re looking for a competent individual to help develop a scalable backend system for our project Cast India.With Cast India, We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get opportunity in M&E domain.
- Strong knowledge of any PHP web framework Codeigniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Symfony, etc along with strength in OOPS
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Working experience with any Payment Gateways is desirable. Experience with REST-based API Development is a must
- Confident with Mysql database, framing complex queries for optimum performance
- Hands-on experience working on Microservices development
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Build and hosting experience
- Must have a strong DevOps experience
- Exhibited CI/CD experience with Jenkins tools and plugins.
- Strong experience in auto-deployment, deployment testing, and overall automated pipeline management.
- Good to have knowledge of Cpanel, FileZilla, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Must have a strong experience with source control tools like GitHub
- Must have strong advanced Unit testing experience and Agile experience
- Must have strong working experience in agile
- Must have participated in SCRUM and must be well aware of the scrum ceremonies
- Must be able to self-manage the pipeline and should be well prepared to meet challenging timelines
- Must be able to write complex queries
- Understanding and implementation level knowledge of key joins, constraints, and triggers
- Able to analyze the query and perform query optimization
- Independently handle the Table DDL and DML statements as part of the development
- Ability to create ER diagrams and data mapping diagrams and document data entity chang
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4 year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Good experience in oops concept
- Good experience in MVC
- Learn & work on new technologies/ frameworks.
- Knowledge of bootstrap
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Desired candidates must have 3-7 years of experience as NodeJs Developer.
If the candidate cannot relocate to Gurgaon, we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
WebGile Solutions is a fast growing IT services and solutions company. We combine cutting-edge technologies with strategic expertise to help customers meet their business requirements. We utilize the latest technology to provide sophisticated and secure IT solutions and deliver it using our onsite offshore model to ensure flexibility and agility. We are a highly talented team of dedicated professionals providing our valued customers with bespoke solutions and great-value services.
Industry Type: IT Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E (CS/ IT) / B.Tech /MCA
Experience Required: 1 to 4 years
Knowledge in Codeigniter and Laravel will be an added advantage
Good Communication skills and go getter attitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Will be handling a team and multiple projects.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements, modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
● Work together with the team to prototype new solutions within emerging technologies
● Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user
● Create backend services to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level
● 5 + years of software development experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
● High sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable and customer-focused applications.
● In-depth experience in SQL / NoSQL database design
● Experience in RESTful API design
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
● TDD (unit, integration, and end to end)
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant)
● Knowledge of Web Server technologies- like IIS, Apache or Nginx
We are looking for creative and smart candidates who are passionate about Web Development, can manage projects/teams and handle clients on a day to day basis.
The candidate must have 1 year - 2 years of experience.
We specialize in web-based software solutions for Finance, logistics, supply chain management, and inventory management. We have also created smart systems for several organizations and are relied on by organizations across India.
- Core .NET, C#
- HTML5, CSS3
- ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web API)
- Bootstrap 3 or 4
- Angular 5+ working knowledge
- SQL (basic) – Desirable
- Development of applications using C#, MVC
- Development of Web Services using REST and WCF.
- Unit Testing of code using Microsoft and any other competent open-source testing
- Develop middle tier using Object Relational Model (ORM).
- Developing applications using Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools
- Design Database in SQL Server 2016 or higher.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline.
- Candidates should be good in communication.
Node.js and frameworks available for it - Express, StrongLoop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3
Writing scalable, reusable, testable, and efficient code