Must have: OpenText Extream / Sefas / Messagepoint (Any of it)
Job Responsibilities :-
- 2-4 yrs exp of CCM tools preferably Sefas, Messagepoint, OpenTest Extream
• Having expertise in any CCM technologies like DOC1, CSF, Thunderhead, Smartcomm etc
• Experience of input xml, flatfile
• Good to have post composition experience
• Know how of CCM output files like AFP, PDF, PS, metacode etc
• Experience working in either/both development, support nature of the project.
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Awareness of Agile methodologies should be there.
• Possessing Strong communication skills , proactiveness, good team player is indeed sought.
• Team player
• Strong comms skills
• Retail Banking domain knowledge will be the added advantage
About Espire infolabs
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
Job Description :-
- You will be developing a Web platform by mirroring an existing App and developing all sections/ modules as present on app in Web.
- Independently develop the platform.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years.
- Must have knowledge of responsive design.
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
Sr. HR Applications Architect
Job Title – Technical Solution Architect/ Sr HR Applications Architect
Team – GIS
Role Type – Individual Contributor
Key relationships –
HR leads of various verticals
Technology and implementation teams
You will be supported by your peers and experts across many fields who will help you succeed.
COMPANY HR-Applications team is looking for a passionate, engaging Sr HR Applications Technical Architect to join our growing team. This role will perform Technology evaluation, Identification, Solution Design, Execute the design for entire stack of HR-Applications echo-system and perform Technical Production Support.
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
Lead design and implementation of the HR systems of the organization mainly in SAP SuccessFactors and Cornerstone on Demand
Interface with business stakeholders, assess feasibility of the requirements and guide the Technology Leads and Implementation teams to align the solution development
Front-run the LMS migration initiative from SAP SuccessFactors to Cornerstone on Demand ensuring a scalable solution to accommodate future enhancements and adoption to all BU’s of Company
Explore new technologies and practices, be a part of the core team building an HR COE and define the standards and best practices
Act as a SPOC/L3 for the current product support related activities and the Learning HR-Echo System
Cross- training teams on knowledge transfer across business functions
Qualifications & Experience:
Excellent grasp of one or more HR systems, preferably SuccessFactors and Cornerstone on Demand
Proven experience leading System Integrations, Data Migrations, Implementations, Assessments and Process Improvements on technical stack
10+ years of experience as an HR Enterprise Architect
Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) is desired
Experience working in a Global Production support model
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS will ensure that you can create those pixel-perfect pages with ease.
- Being able to understand design REST APIs is critical to ensure any reasonably complex functionality on the front-end.
- Experience working with build tools such as Gulp/Webpack
- Experience with TailwindCSS/Bootstrap/SCSS
Nice to Have Skills
- Understanding of NPM workspaces
- Understanding of Internationalisation
- You have worked on EmberJs/ReactJs
Responsible for analysis, design & build of solutions in FICO with focus on Controlling and
Assist Business Blueprint and define solutions leveraging best practices.
Assist Functional Spec creation and work with Technical team of ABAP Developers.
Engage with Technical Teams for Integration and Data Management for SAP Interfaces.
Ensure stabilization of solution and continuous improvements.
Prepare documentation and Train Key end users.
Provide on-call support as needed.
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to user inquiries.
Maintain user procedures, process maps, training materials and documentation. Conduct user
Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance standards for all supported systems.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary info, both
internal or customer specific.
Strong background in Finance and Accounting principles
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer
Science, or equivalent years of Systems Administration and Systems Analyst experience.
Minimum of 5 years of working SAP experience is required.
Strong hands-on configuration experience in configuration of SAP modules; FI/CO, PS
Strong understanding of MM & SD integration with FI. SD Knowledge is a plus.
Solid working knowledge of accounting and financial processes is mandatory.
Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development
methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
Advanced knowledge of Excel, with ability to analyze financial data.
Critical thinking ability
Strong problem-solving capacity
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.
Who We Are
Getir is a technology company, a pioneer of the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, that has transformed the way in which millions of people across the world consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Europe, but we want to grow globally. From London to Tokyo, Sao Paulo to New York, our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
If you've got the experience and the ambition to be a Database Administrator (Postgres) at Getir and a founding part of our technology hub in Bangalore, please apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering and other teams to build & maintain our database requirements and answer big data questions
- Use your past DBA experience and industry wide best practices to scale and optimize the database services.
- Regularly conduct database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Create processes to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
What we look for in you:
- You have A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Proficiency administering PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
- Linux shell scripting skills and experience with production Linux environments
- Experience working with software engineers in a highly technical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge administering MongoDB (Good to have)
- Knowledge administering Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL & Redshift. (Good to have)
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
SAP Fiori UI5
Angular, Node (Not Mandatory, Added advantage)