at A profitable, bootstrapped platform-as-a-product company
Founded in 2016, they are one of the leading online scheduling software companies in the world, with over 200,000 customers globally. They are a profitable, high-growth bootstrapped platform-as-a-product company with 50+ team members looking to grow to $50M in revenue in the next 3 years.
Role: SSE- Backend [Golang]
Location: Remote (India)
CTC: 22-26 LPA
NP: 30 days or less
Note: Other Backend Language /Frameworks like Python, NodeJS and Java Springboot and willingness to learn Golang can also be considered
- Strong experience with backend programming languages and technologies like
- Golang (minimum 2-year experience)
- Protobuf and gRPC
- RESTful APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Medium-level experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL database concepts.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams, multitask and prioritize.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and Agile working methodology.
- Experience with design patterns, Event-Driven architecture, and Domain Driven Designs.
- Write code that meets standard and delivery guidelines.
- Mentor fellow engineers in the team to develop high-quality software and perform code
- Work with the team to break user stories into tasks and delegate them to the team
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient
microservices distributed architecture.
- Analyze solutions and help implement engineering best practices.
- Work with Project Managers for timely delivery and forecast.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers on technical issues. Perform blameless RCAs when
issues occur and take ownership to resolve issues.
#remotejobs #bootstrapped #platformasaproduct #highgrowth
Years-6 to 12 years
Roles and Responsibities
- 7+ years of experience as software engineer.
- Experience in Dot.Net technologies - Asp.Net MVC, WebAPI, .NetCore
- Experience in ORM like Entity Framework /Dapper
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL or other database technology
- Experience with software quality, testing procedures and build automation tools
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing code and maintain existing systems.
- Ability to identity performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT and CI/CD tools.
Your responsibilities as an Engineer:
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
• Participate in educational opportunities & read professional publications;
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Skill sets we require:
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in or other programming languages like JIRA or Postman
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MYSQL and Restful API
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Laravlel, Codeigniter and Magento)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
· Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
· Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science , MCA
We are looking for Software Developers for the product team in Pune/Gurugaon. We need immediate joiners.
Java Developer (3+ Years of Experience),
- Must have hands-on in Java 8+, Spring, SpringBoot, JPA/Hibernate, and REST API.
- Must have experience in RDBMS (MySql, Oracle, etc.) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
- Good understanding of coding best practices, code optimization, code coverage, and performance tuning.
- Experience in Spring Cloud, Microservices, and Kafka is a plus
- Experience in DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Version Control) is a plus.
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Greetings from Gateway Group of Companies!!!
Must Have skills:
- Good knowledge of npm, Git, MongodB, noSQL, GraphQL, Docker, Webpack,
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Good to Have skills:
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture and design principles
- Processes, Methodology and Tools (Agile),
- Digital Asset Development / Application Development, Support and Maintenance / CICD tools / versioning tools
- Security/Information and Application Protection, Business Analysis
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Knowledge of the Apostrophe platform
- Writing unit tests (mocha, chai, sinon)
• Roles & Responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Development of advanced digital solutions, the Lead Backend developer implements complex technical solutions to conceive custom-tailored applications or to adapt those which already exist. He/she checks the functional quality of the developments and works with the product owner to create or redefine functional specifications. He/she is operational and support the technical team by providing help, and solutions to move forward.
Something we will like in you -
You enjoy the excitement of developing new software, mobile apps, and you have a vision for building stable, reliable, and performant systems.
You must have solid foundational knowledge in software development and debugging.
You might have a Computer Science or Engineering degree, or you might not. Your university is not what we're looking for. We care about what you can do at work and how you do it.
This is a remote job. You're free to work where you work best, anywhere in the world: home, co-working space, coffee shops.
Do you recognize yourself in these statements:
- You are comfortable under pressure, and you enjoy working on a broad array of projects with different technical requirements.
- You love unwinding tricky problems, finding the causes, and fixing them for good.
- You take pride in your work with or without accolades from others.
- You care about your coworkers and want to make their lives better.
- You enjoy working across teams to help ship new features and fix bugs.
- You approach your work with curiosity, enthusiasm, and tenacity.
Pay and benefits
- The salary for this position is INR 20000 - INR 30,000
We assess your seniority relative to the team at Shimbi Labs during the interviewing process. It doesn't matter how many years you worked before.
- Work from anywhere.
- Allowance for the Internet connection.
- Laptop and power backup (After a year).
- 21 days paid leaves.
- Health insurance after a year with us (After a year).