Jobs at WEZBOIN
- Lead development of iOS and Android apps
- Interact with Product and Design team to refine specifications and implement features.
- Monitor app metrics and stability and promptly patch issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Drive issues and tasks to resolution
- 2-5 years of experience with proven, demonstrable experience building and delivering React Native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of native code development environments (iOS, Android) trade-offs between native and web.
- Must be competent with Agile development process, Git and GitHub (including rebasing, resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision.
- Ability to commit to a timeline, stay on task, and ensure sufficient availability to complete the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated
The video editor will be responsible for determining how best to represent our creative work as a company. It focuses on the development of high-level creative concepts for product design, including branding, animations, and info graphics for video, print, and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral;
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs;
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size;
- Liaising, briefing, and advising the team with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales;
- Ensure projects/campaigns are completed with high quality and on schedule;
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions;
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images and video.
- Expertise in working with Design softwares like Abobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Canva and Figma
- Creating Website Layouts that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
- Designs development for social media platforms, infographic, white pages, YouTube Thumbnail Creative
- Excellent illustration capabilities
- Experience in layout and editorial design
- Creative thinker, with a focus to develop solid layout
- Excellent understanding of design and typography and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate and work alongside the creative team
Master research, adobe creative suite & animation for video content -
Learn best practices related to content research, visualization, motion design, etc.
Sync yourself with Advids philosophy and guides
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Promoting clients products and/or services in the digital space
- Creating executing all aspects of digital marketing media including the website, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, social email marketing.
- Coordinating with Content & Design team to ensure accurate flow of information via social media handles of the client
- Working with client teams to get understanding of content and campaigns as well as approval of creative content.
- Identify the trends and insights to deliver creative growth strategies and deliver them in a
- Managing executing paid campaigns.
- Explore new acquisition funnels across platforms, devices, and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition
- Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
- Ensure maximum impact in the customer journey with the digital marketing programs with
sales marketing plan
- Provide the guidance and tools to drive additional qualified traffic to the brand
- Create engagement modules with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube other social media
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions, and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Responsible for Influencer marketing.
- Familiar with Hootsuite or similar software's
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
We are looking to hire a dedicated technical content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a technical content writer, you should keep updated on the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills (Both Written and Verbal).
React Native developer with good experience in native iOS app development, interested in building
performant iOS mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting & building these applications,
as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required.
• Develop, build, test & deploy React Native apps for iOS platform
• Write React Native Modules for accessing native iOS APIs that are not readily available in JS
• Write modules/features in native Swift/Objective-C and use them in the RN app
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
• Highly experienced in writing Swift/Objective-C code for iOS apps
• Experience building RN APIs for native iOS modules
• Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming in JS/TS
• Experience in integrating native iOS code in React Native app
• Experience with OpenCV library for iOS
• Experience with ARKit, AR Core, Viro & other modules for building rich AR apps
• MLKit, CoreML experience for deploying ML models on iOS apps
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
You Will Be Responsible For
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and API's.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Design and build applications/components using open source technology.
• Have the flexibility to adapt to technologies and change directions quickly
• Understanding of Nodejs, Postgresql
• Good to have – Nodejs, Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Redis, GCP
• Any qualifications
What's on Offer?
• Flexible working options
• Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
• Great work environment
Wezbo is looking for a senior UX/UI designer who excels at user-centric product development to help design the future of work. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
You’ll be working alongside talented and passionate product managers, UX/UI designers, researchers and engineering teams – all focused on collectively building a world class application. We bring our A-game every day and have fun doing it. We are looking for truly awesome, unbelievably talented creators to join us.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
• Partner with product, engineering, user research, and other teams across locations to define business and customer problems, and rapidly generate solutions with the team
• Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as wireframes and prototypes through to style guides and finalized designs
• Champion the user’s experience, advocating for user-centered product roadmaps, being proactive about investing in last-mile refinement and polish
• Deliver compelling, approachable, and intuitive cross-platform user experiences as we build our industry-leading product. This experience will have desktop, mobile & tablet variants- you will help us deliver the best possible user experience for each use case
• Apply fundamental user experience, design, and research principles to deliver intuitive user journeys and help keep the product both look and feel simple and intuitive
• Transform ideas into creative, simple, and responsive designs under technology and time constraints, working closely with peers in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
• Spend time in the field getting to know & understand how users interact with our app and the challenges they face. Leverage user research, analytics, and testing feedback to inform and validate design decisions
• Integrate user feedback often, while also considering business requirements
• Help mentor junior members of the product team
GyanMatrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd
About the company
Cloudesign Technology Solutions
About the company
About the company
About the company
Just Dial Limited
About the company
About the company
About the company