File formats Jobs in Mumbai
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred