8+ Change Management Jobs in Mumbai | Change Management Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 8+ Change Management Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Change Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Open Position – For all levels (Jr., Mid-level to Sr.)
- Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration
- Implement range of product offered by ServiceNow
- Develop Custom Applications
- Manage ServiceNow instance upgrade and improve its performance
- Development Integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- 3-8 years of Exp. in ServiceNow implementations and software development
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Expertise on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Knowledge management, Request Management and Integrations.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
Good to have experience
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Location : Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Requirement details : (Mandatory Skills)
- Excell communication skills
- Production Support, Incident Management
- SQL ( Must have experience in writing complex queries )
- Unix ( Must have working experience on Linux operating system.
- Pearl/Shell Scripting
- Candidates working in the Investment Banking domain will be preferred
ServiceNow,ITSM + CSM
Job Description- ITOM
Role: Developer & Sr. Developer (Delivery & Support)
- Basic understand on Server, Network & Application architecture
- Understanding for basic troubleshooting for Server, Network & Application
- Design & engineer solutions leveraging all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to answer the needs for ITOM requirements.
- Configuring and setting up Service-Now application, maintain and support the implementation.
Must Have Skills:
- Implementing ITOM modules within ServiceNow
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery & Event Management
- Deep knowledge on Event co-relation rule configurations
- Experience in ServiceNow Database/Table in structure
- Experience working with performance Analytics, email notification
- Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
- Worked with schedule jobs, events, and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Expert in ServiceNow Integration, Scripted Integration and Import set Integration
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We at Orbo are looking for developers who have passion for technology, ability to deploy new and novel technologies in environments that are often low on humans as well as capital. From solving complex algorithm problems, software development engineers also develop complex algorithms to solve real-life crises and are involved in the system design of several applications and thus contributing to their technical architecture.
- To determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, SDL.
- Problem solving with data structure and algorithms.
- Build tools(make/Cmake/Ninja/Bazel)
- Experience with OS & hardware specific development (SIMD, AVX, AVX2)
- Having knowledge of 3rd Party library integration (OpenCV, Tensorflow, NCNN, TNN, liptorch, Openvino, ONNX runtime)
- Worked with Modern C++
- Worked with Linux & Windows
- Experience with multi threading and multi processing
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Having experience in Implementing Integration Solutions using Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
Developed integration between SaaS application (Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud HCM) and between SaaS and PaaS application
Should have worked extensively on minimum 3-4 Technology Adapters like File, Database, Oracle ERP & FTP adapter
Should have excellent skill in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD
Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle from gathering requirements to documentation, testing, implementation and support Ability to troubleshoot technical and configuration issues
Should be able to communicate effectively with the functional & technical groups and various technical team members.
Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including Technical specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews