Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
ü Good at communication skills.
ü Excellent Analytical, Problem solving skills.
ü Good exposure to Object oriented programming and MVC coding standards.
ü Excellent knowledge of MySQL/MS SQL Database is required in terms of designing database, SQL queries.
ü Knowledge of optimizing techniques.
Software Developer - React Native Developer
A major part of our work at Cobold Digital LLP is getting businesses online. We provide efficient solutions to our clients in the fields of Website Design & Development & Website Maintenance. If you wish to work with a wide array of clients that depend on you to represent them online, our Website Development team is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch React Native Developer to grow with our dev team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native Applications for our clients.
- Architect, Build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean codes.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Android platforms.
- Work with Native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Attend daily standups
- Interact clients via google meet, Zoom, and Emails.
- Work with Modern tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Google Docs, etc.
- 2+ years of Profession experience working with React Native.
- 3+ years of experience as Software Developer
- Experience with Swift,Objective C and Java is a plus but not required
- Must have experience on a large complex system
- Ability to take ownership of your work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plusTeam player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Architect, build & maintain beautiful, world-class, enterprise-grade mobile apps
Build for multiple platforms (iOS, Android) using a single code base (ReactNative, Expoand CSS)
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop & ship new features
Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to support the rapid development and testing of mobile apps
A mindset to do what it takes to not just get the job done but go above and beyond
Quick learning mindset and a humble attitude
Good understanding and working knowledge of using REST APIs and handling errors
Knowledge of functional programming.Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
Experience in writing native code for android and iOS to write bridges whenever required.
Bonus: Entrepreneurial spirit and the mindset of challenging the status quo is a big plus
Bonus: Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI/UX tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android, IOS and hybrid market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness for learning, writing and shipping code with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements: • 3+ yrs of experience
• Experience with REACT
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with REST API's
As a Software Engineer - Cross Platform Mobile Developer you will be expected to develop and maintain Cross platform Android and iOS applications for a range of our clients in different verticals. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will also be helping out junior team members by reviewing their code and providing feedback. Thereby, helping them excel professionally.
B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or any related fields. Even candidates with BCA/MCA degree can apply. But if you feel that you don’t have the necessary degree to apply, don’t worry! If you can prove that you have the necessary skills for this position, we would love to hear from you.
• Thorough understanding of Flutter and its core principles.
• Proficient in Dart6 Programming.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce)
• Strong knowledge of UI design principles, architecture patterns, and best practices for development.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code
• Experience launching and managing production mobile apps Nice to have
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge on native Android development
Mutual Mobile is a world-leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation, and we are looking for an accomplished and capable engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and the rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables, and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay at the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2019, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship. They:
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Engineers have experience:
- Expert experience with hybrid mobile application and plugin development using Cordova, PhoneGap
- Good to have some experience with OpenCV and creating Cordova plugins. Awesome, if worked on some camera vision-related apps in the past.
- Experience with upgrading Cordova projects on iOS and Android.
- Experience with task automation frameworks like grunt in mobile app development tooling together with Xcode and Android SDK
- Experience with salesforce mobile cloud iOS and Android SDKs is a plus
- Experience with Native iOS & Android development is a plus
- Should have expert level knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and working with cross-browser UI.
- Unit and UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, etc.
- Should have experience in Response / Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS.
- Must know about the complete deployment cycle (Alpha - Beta - Prod) on the App Store and Play Store.
- Provisioning DevOps tooling and continuous integration
- Driving development best practices, including unit testing, coding standards, and code reviews
- Capable of implementing industry best-practices related to mobile application development concepts, design, and architecture
Preferred experience includes:
- Familiarity with other front-end development such as Angular, React or Vue
- Good to have task automators like Gulp and Grunt
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to build those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.