Job Description: UX Designer
Job Location: New Delhi
What are we looking for?
A UX Designer Who Can:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct user research and analyze insights
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define a user-centered interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Ensure UX consistency throughout the product and platforms
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, accessibility)
- Work with UI designers and developers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Experience Design, Communication Design, or any related field. Content App Experience preferred.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future.
Team & Office
- Currently operating in a Hybrid mode, We are a strong 95+member team, with 35+ members only in Tech, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi.
About Rooter Sports Technologies Pvt Ltd
Rooter is India’s leading Game and Esports Streaming platform. With more than 450 mn gamers playing games like BGMI, Call of Duty, Minecraft, etc, India is one of the largest mobile gaming markets in the world.
Rooter considered the "Twitch of India" has managed to create a strong leadership position with more than 40 mn downloads with 10 mn monthly active users and 1 mn daily active users. Rooter works closely with top esports teams and esports tournament organizers providing exclusive gaming content to its users. We also work with more than 10,000 professional streamers and our unique UGC features have led to 1 mn users creating content on the Rooter app every month. We are the no.1 app in the Sports category on Google Playstore in India since Oct 2020.
We recently announced a $25 mn Series A funding with investors like Lightbox, March Capital, Duane Park Ventures, Advantage, Paytm, Goal Ventures, and IeAD. Rooter has grown to now an 90+ members team who are working towards building the future of gaming in India.
Gaming is going to be the focal point of Metaverse and we look forward to having you with us as we lead that revolution in India and the rest of the world.
· https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/funding/gaming-startup-rooter-raises-25- million-from-lightbox-others/articleshow/88865450.cms
Product- Check our app on Google Playstore, Appstore or https://www.rootersports.com/
Team & Office
We are a strong 100+ member team, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi. And a great working environment around Sports.
Graphic Designer - Marketing/comms
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products.
What you will do:
- Develop out-of-the-box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers.
Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer. Must have worked on digital marketing creatives. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of Color Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently.
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
Hiring Graphic Designer Interns
- Make different types of design layouts for social media using your skills.
- Web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create designs for direct mailing, posters, logos, brochures, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to think creative concepts.
- Visualize and design the briefed upon requirements.
- Meeting timelines.
Skills: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, In Design
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra ( Marol, Andheri)
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of user interface design experience, designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual design and Interaction design
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Exceptional design talents with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter—from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Designing pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, communication design or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Mission: Get to see the impact of your work in helping millions of users get access to healthcare
- Workplace - easy access & comfortable office, near heart of Bangalore @Diamond District, Indira Nagar [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY ]
- Ownership - Individually responsible for the complete work.