- Experience as UI/UX Designer .
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- At least 1 year of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe's range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma & XD
- Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Be very well versed with tools like Adobe XD (Preferred) , Figma or Sketch.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a product looks like (Eg:
- applications & platforms)Present & prepare rough drafts to internal stakeholders
- Identify & troubleshoot UX problems (flow, interaction, responsiveness, etc.)
- Conduct revisions & iterations based on feedback
- Adhere to global design guidelines for iOS & Android and Web.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Need to be able to create branding & marketing designs too.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Xd(Preferred), Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good prioritization abilities
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Bachelors/Masters in Design, Computer Science or Experience in the field
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask across projects from start to finish
We are looking for a Hands-on experience designer who can conceptualize design projects, coordinate with cross-functional teams and work on its execution.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, and mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Be able to take criticism of your design and explain the why behind your designs.
- Take more responsibility for your own work
- Understand delivering the value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Know who and when to collaborate with other members of your team
- Oversee the implementation of the project and monitor the progress.
- Collaborate with other designers
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Proven experience in experience design for digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- A standout colleague; who loves to work with cross-functional teams to understand detailed requirements and align the needs to business/ product vision.
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standards, typography, iconography, and colours.
- Open to constructive feedback.
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
EWar is looking for a Design Lead who can help drive the Design Team at the company. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll help not only lead the EWar experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy: visually and linguistically.
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are iconic and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking about products and am excited to ideate & build all by yourself.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator, or any other tool that helps you churn out a great design.
- Awesome design portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
- If you want things just like you imagined and are obsessed with those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after it until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, try many things and bring a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds, but we love thinkers and doers.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Anything else that can surprise us.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent
We are looking for a rockstar UI/UX Designer who is passionate about designing products. You will be a member of our core design team having diverse experience in creating interfaces for new age products and work closely with product and engineering teams to design interactive interfaces for our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Design and deliver rapid prototypes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user interface decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members ( Front-End/Android) and stakeholders
● Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
● Quality check the final out-come to deliver pixel-perfect experience
● Should take ownership of the complete User Interface
● Present design, communicate concepts and explain design choices
● 3 years of experience of working in UI/UX Design
● Understanding of Google Material Design guidelines, Familiarity with Lean UX processes. Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced early stage startup environment
● Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
● Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
● Behance or Dribble Portfolio required
● Compulsive problem-solvers with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills.