Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
We are looking for Graphics Designer
Minimum experience required 2+ years.
Job Location : Mumbai
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field
- Demonstrable Graphic Design Skills with Strong Portfolio
- Proficiency in Illustrator Photoshop, Aftereffects and Indesign.
- A Strong Eye for Visual Composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Execute simple edits on FCP
- Takes Initiative
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
As Senior UX [email protected] you will be a senior member of the design team, helping us deliver compelling user experiences to millions of SMBs globally, using a human-centered design process.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
Employ UX design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool
to use depending on scope and phase of the project
Balance existing visual and UX patterns established in the design system with platform-specific patterns to
ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
Identifies and flags instances where existing UX patterns break down in their own work and diverges
Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
Apply typography techniques
Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
Increase user friendliness in digital products
Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphics Designer or similar role
Portfolio of completed design projects showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile and web
Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, InDesign and Balsamiq)
Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
Attention to visual details
Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Lead UX Designer
What are we looking for?
Are you passionate about understanding user needs and delighting them with well-integrated and engaging solutions? Do you like solving complex problems creatively and generating high-quality end-to-end online user experiences for mobile devices and computers? Do you care deeply about the user experience of an app? If you answered an emphatic “yes” to these questions, we would love to talk to you. If you think you are exceptionally bright, driven, and your personal situation allows you to burn 60-70 hours/week in building what we are onto then you should consider getting to know us.
Searce is seeking an exceptional and experienced web UX designer with the ability to produce designs that provide solutions. This position requires a passion for applying user-centered design principles to deliver easy, simple, effective, and efficient design solutions to "wow" our users and streamline their work.
To take it further, we are looking for someone with a strong service attitude and a commitment to quality, highly organized professionals who can inspire fellow colleagues.
- Represent the "User Experience,” translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the engineering team to develop the right product
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles that result in improved user productivity
- To be a part in delivering innovative and ingenious digital marketing plans, ideate concepts and content for web, mobile and social media to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Assess data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop strategies for the projects
- Collaborate with other designers, user researchers, program managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to prioritize UX activities throughout the software development life-cycle and deliver high-quality experiences in time
- Understand and incorporate technical, business, and user requirements into designs
- Create innovative and appealing designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, through sketches, storyboards, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and the production of final assets for specific features and projects
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-10 years experience in applied UX design
- Experience in user experience web design work
- Graduate degree (BE, BCA, MCA, MS/ME) or equivalent certificates in the design-related fields including interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or another related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate, and monitor design solutions.
- Have a great track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences & designs
- Partner with user researchers to drive research to ﬁnd user needs
- Work as a project lead and manage all design activities including coordination of visual design and UI front end.
- Be an effective evangelist for UX best practices and user-centered design
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams
- Work in sync with the backend development people to ensure that the finalized design materializes into a usable and functional product
- Create interaction design wireframe based on business and user insights.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills
- Be able to drive cross-team collaboration efforts
- Be able to work independently to establish trusted relationships with partners
A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product & services marketing communication, workflow & interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
What is ‘Searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, every day. In the passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence, we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, every time one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Every time.
So, If you are passionate about tech, the future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
- Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Framer.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process.