What You'll Do
● Conduct user research and develop user personas to understand optimized user flow.
● Create intuitive, user-centric design solutions.
● Lead brainstorming to create a great user experience
● Build hypotheses about usability, build prototypes and run usability trials.
● Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate the intended user experience and interaction flows.
● Define UI template, iconography and brand theme and ensure all the products align to the same
● Work with developers for seamless and intended execution
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UI/UX design, and advocate for their integration into our design processes.
● Debate and stand your ground over what is best for the customer
Who You Are? ● Passionate individual who loves to work on complex problems ● Like to tinker and experiment. Loves to create delights to the users. ● Practical, while being creative ● Clear thought process, believe in simplifying rather than complicating ● Great observation skills ● Argue and fight over opinions. Believe in always choosing the best ● Curious about user behaviors as well as how others solve complex problems
You Should Have
● Great empathy towards the user's life.
● Amazing observation skills with practical psychology understanding
● Hands-on Figma or Adobe XD
● Completed at least 5 end to end UI/UX projects
● Ability to write great UI/UX copies (optional)
● Ability to create illustrations for icons
● Ability to create simple animations (optional)
● Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
● Design degree from a reputed institute.
What will you get:
● Opportunity to work on a few of the toughest problems of humanity
● Opportunity to work with high tech competent team
About Nosh Robotics
Nosh is envisioning personalized food without any effort at every house in the world. The idea is to take humanity forward and relieve it completely from cooking in the next 20 years.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of passionate techies and scientists with expertise in mechanical, electronics, AI, food and manufacturing working together. At Nosh, we believe in creating world-class products with a value-oriented problem-solving approach.
At Nosh, we believe in believing in people and helping them unleash their maximum potential. We believe in giving frank & specific feedback that helps one to come out of own limiting barriers. At Nosh, we believe in being excellent while being very humble. Nosh founders are leaders in themselves who have emerged from humble backgrounds and were raised to world-class levels. Yatin: M.Tech IISc, built and delivered 4+ products from Sketch. Tech enthusiast Amit: ISB, NIT Raipur, [email protected], an early employee of mu sigma, Value Edge Sudeep: BITS Pilani, Georgia Tech, System [email protected]
Nosh is backed by SINE IITB, IISc, BITS Spark Angels, Supermorpheus and IKP EDEN and smaller angel investors.
Nosh Core Values
● Customer Obsession – Seeing customers happy is the most important goal. All discussions are keeping customers focused. Tech doesn’t matter till it brings value to customers' lives.
● Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of doers to drive the company forward.
● Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
● Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. We should adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
JOB TITLE: Senior UX/UI Designer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Senior UX Designer, you will be filling the role of a behavioural scientist in a design environment. Your primary mission will be to understand our user and business needs, product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, and platforms for mobile and web.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Following the full design process, from conducting user and market research to conceptualizing and designing a product for the company.
- Highly analytical, creative, and consistently demonstrates high-quality design, writing, and presentation skills.
- Confident to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of user-centred design methodologies.
- Understanding & implementing research methodologies
- Able to take user interviews and deduct insights that help the product & business
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
- Assisting with the development of product design strategy.
- Determining customer goals and defining the product interactions necessary to achieve them.
- Compiling user, business, and technical requirements to create product information architecture.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Working with the core design team to develop layout and visuals.
- Collaborating with the product development team to ensure an efficient customer journey.
- Conducting product testing to identify problems and areas for improvement within the customer experience.
- Presenting concepts to clients, leadership, and design peers.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Adjusting design concepts as consumer and market need change.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3-5 years of work experience in UX or interaction design
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in visual design, wireframing, and design thinking, applied knowledge of typography, color, layout, and information hierarchy.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance for spouses, kids, and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - No bachelor's degree is required. Good communication skills are a must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is a Ventures Lab incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi-million valuation companies in the US and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations, including Target, US Ventures, and Imprint Engine.
We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that are radically open-minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another, and pushing our boundaries to the furthest it's ever been.
We are looking for a UI UX Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the art of design
Technical Competency :
- Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
- Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interpersonal skills :
- Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
- Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
- Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project brief and updates
What You Need To Apply:
- Have 1+ years of experience as a UI Designer
- Have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
- Can lead and drive younger UI designers
- Are able to create interactive design and high fidelity prototypes,
- Can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
- Have a high command of written and spoken English
- Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- Have a strong social portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
We will be even happier if you:
- Know UX principles well,
- Have experience using Webflow or Wix
- Have experience with brand design,
- Are familiar with Animation principles.
Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next?
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- Creating aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns – both offline (swag, gifting, and offline branding) & online mediums and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
- Owning and managing assigned projects; keeping partners informed of developments, delivering on deadlines
- Implementing brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicating brand values
- Possessing a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Identifying problem areas and expressing design concepts verbally and visually.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Be able to quickly deliver strong designs during rapid, iterative processes and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for creating new and creative branding units and marketing collaterals
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Figma, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: A familiarity with video editing/ creation tools
- Have an impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You should transform the software into handy products for the clients.
- Collect and examine the needs of the user.
- Consult engineers and product designers regarding the product.
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
- Creating user flows, PSDs, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other websites/applications graphic designs.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Review and edit the mock-ups according to the client's feedback.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Monitor and manage the previously developed systems.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing. BFA applicants will also be preferred.
- Proven 2 years or more of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer , UX Designer or a similar role.
- Proven background of graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Figma.
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Making Wireframes
- Reviewing and Updating Userflow as per needs
- Strong design thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for :
- Designing Android and IOS Applications
- - Identifying and troubleshooting UX problem- Implement business rules and validations as per project requirements.
- - Adhere to Design & Code guidelines.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN for e-commerce/education domain including STATIC, MOTION-GRAPHICS and VIDEOS for digital assets and print media, branding, merchandise and BTL activities
- Cross-functioning with our IT, Digital Marketing and Product team wherein you’ll be creating visually stunning designs, webpage mock-ups, logos, illustrations and marketing campaign creatives
- Create various concept routes, designs and colour palettes basis promotion themes for digital assets and campaigns as well as make amendments basis feedback
- Prepare print media graphics for BTL and internal branding
- Manage complete design process from conceptualization, testing, approval and implementation
- Adhere to media content calendar and timelines of various departments and ensure seamless delivery of creative content
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE and EDUCATION SEGMENT
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in ADOBE SUITE including proficiency in PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD. Additional experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW preferable
- Expertise in ADOBE SUITE, mainly PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD
- Hands-on experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW
- Compelling storyboard making which effectively highlights the theme in the design concept
- Designing UI mock-ups having many concept routes, including STATIC, MOTION GRAPHICS and VIDEO creatives
- Creative thinking and solution finding approach for adapting and testing graphics across different media
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- MFA or relevant degree in design and fine arts
- Design portfolio to have several reputable brands, preferably from e-commerce domain
- Good communication in written and spoken English
Designation: Lead - UI Designer (ABL_SS_481), Senior UI Developer (ABL_SS_433)
- Design experiences for mobile and web.
- Perform the entire design cycle of assigned projects; i.e. understand objectives, ideate solutions, wireframe & prototype, create visual designs, and make iterative improvements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the users from research and be their champion in all internal discussions.
- Instill form and function in your designs with thoughtful use of layout, color, gradient, type, icons, imagery, and interaction.
- Interface with developers to ensure that the final development matches your design vision.
- Create and manage style-guides for swift and consistent performance of the team.
- UI Design for Mobile and Web application platforms.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Digital Strategy (ABL_SS_251)
- Reporting Department: Digital Strategy (2172)
Educational qualifications preferred
- Field specialization: Design and visual communication, Web Designing and Computer Graphics
- Designer competent in creating excellent mobile and web experiences. You have premier work to showcase in your portfolio.
- Believe in user-centric design and can justify your design decisions with sound logic and backing.
- Obsessed with being pixel-perfect and are well-versed with platform design guidelines (Material Design, iOS guidelines, etc).
- Possess good knowledge of usability, color, typography, iconography, and interaction design.
- Keen to interact with your users and optimize your design based on the principles of UX research.
- Able to design cross-platform experiences with clarity on what will work on desktop and mobile, and what will not.
- Should have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5-8 years of experience in digital design for mobile and web.
- Competence in prevalent design tools (like Sketch/XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision/Zeplin)
- An elaborate and consolidated portfolio showcasing your work and skills.
UI UX Designer
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Figma to showcase features
- Collaborating with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- Incorporating customer feedback into design in order to enhance user experience
- And lastly, showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UX research skills - interviewing, observing, benchmarking, conducting surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
We are looking for a UI/UX designer with minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX designing.
Experience: 4+ years
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/diploma preferably in graphics design or animation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator/ Sketch/ Adobe XD
- Hands on experience with prototyping tools like Invision, Justinmind or another
- Should be able to conceptualize and design creatives based on the requirements
- Knowledge of UX Design and Interaction Design
- Design clear, attractive and engaging websites & mobile apps
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under needs
- Must possess good sense of composition, typography, colour
- Keen eye for good design based on current trends and best practices
- Good understanding of Responsive Design development
- Good communication skills to be able to handle Indian & international clients
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Wordpress will be a plus