The Senior Engineer should have extensive experience working with the following technologies – Checkpoint R80, Threat prevention. Along with in depth knowledge of CLI commands for statistic gathering such as cpview, packet captures and sniffer. The skillset should also include Provider 1 MDM along with Network compliance through SKYBOX
The candidate should have both CCSA & CCSE qualifications, ideally with Check Point Security Master certification or aiming to achieve
This may involve working as a Lead Technical Specialist on projects involved in planning, research, evaluation and design of network infrastructure components to integrate with the Firewall Technology
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areasTypical Targets and Measures
Impact on the Business
Meets expectations of internal customers through delivery of high quality projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.· Improvements in customer satisfaction and service quality ·
To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by ITID.·
Resolve assigned incidents efficiently and to the complete satisfaction to the customer base. Ensure SLA for incident resolution is adhered and improved upon ·
Meets quality targets as assigned by ITID Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times·
Ensure requests are completed in good time and to the customers satisfaction ·
Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of CES infrastructure.·
Continually strive to improve current processes in order to improve delivery of CES services to the customer and in turn reducing the overall cost. · Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware Customers/Stakeholders To ensure that the business’ IT needs are understood and that services are tailored to meet their requirements, and also to ensure that users are fully aware of the services available and receive maximum benefit from them. Through an understanding of business function and the ability to prioritise incidents/requests accordingly. ·
Be involved in and participate in Customer Engagement processes·
Ensure communication to business community is clear and unambiguous ·
Implementation of service Improvements. ·
Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements Leadership & Teamwork · Work effectively as part of a team to drive Infrastructure deliverables and Infrastructure Support requirements. ·
Work as part of a wider team undertaking delivery of small projects and BAU requests conforming to project management standards, guidelines and techniques.· Delivery against specification/customer need and on time. ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/applications.· Through regular liaison, as required with designated team leader/manager. ·
Contributions to delivery focused teams, consistently delivering high quality results. · Managing small project implementations and general business moves and changes.·
Team goals aligned to strategic goals where individuals understand their role in attainment of global objectives. ·
Pro-actively managing the overall service delivery to meet internal targets ·
Ensure that actions from Team meetings are followed through to completion · Collaboration and contribution to team objectives ·
To keep line management aware of any developing IT or other issues.
Operational Effectiveness & Control ·
Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards.· Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards. · Manage Problem and Incident resolution and subsequent MI, liaising with third parties & other ITID service lines to resolve or escalate incidents/service requests. Providing excellent customer support. · Ensure that Network documentation is regularly maintained and used when required. · Ensuring that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable. · Liaison with other ITID and HSBC Technology departments and 3rd party suppliers, managing 3rd party relationships to deliver service against contractual requirements where applicable. · Have the ability to influence peer groups including the use of high quality negotiation skills · Work closely with local, Regional and Global teams to increase the efficiency and quality of Network processes and procedures.
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities) ·
Managing conflicting priorities · Producing documentation/communications of a high quality that ensures clear and easily understood. ·
Ensure all aspect of the environment is maintained efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer base. ·
Continually strive to evolve existing processes to improve efficiency of deliverables to the customer base and in turn reduce year on year costs by agreed targets ·
Adopt a customer service attitude that represents the support model in a correct and purposeful manner and thus ITID as a whole ·
Achieve delivery of incidents and requests in line with the agreed SLAs. ·
Identifying areas of potential service improvement and efficiencies.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
The Senior Engineer role is part of ITID, Telecommunications Services, Global CES team.
They have the primary responsibility to provide day to day design and support to ensure the global CES infrastructure is maintained to agreed service levels and standards and customer needs are met in the most appropriate way.
As part of a global team, they will build and maintain strong, trust based relationships with peers spanning multiple geographies and time zones.
The Senior Engineer will have the ability to work under minimal supervision from management and will be a source of support and guidance for junior colleagues.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required to support HSBC’s principles and priorities.
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Description of the Role:
Looking an experienced software development leader, an executive who can step in
and lead our fast growing, dynamic engineering team, deliver timely product releases to the market, and execute the roadmap which promises to make this product the leader in its space.
The individual will need to take decisions in all facets to achieve the goal of delivering a
world class product. These decisions would be related to recruitment of right talent, using
appropriate development methodologies, and creating the proper organizational structure,
driving performance, with the right agility and quality driving product leadership.
This person will keep abreast of technology trends, standards, and stakeholders which will
further enhance adoption and market share of company, and work in tandem with the other
members of the executive team as well to further define our roadmap and deliver against it.
This person should have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen, bring
experience in developing vertical SaaS Enterprise applications, and develop and sustain a
culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make company the place to be for
anyone interested in developing Hospitality industry’s leading SaaS Products.
This role has a responsibility for the overall engineering, testing, and delivery for our entire
SaaS based Product lines for the hospitality industry. The current products are made on a
variety of web/mobile technologies. Our production environment is spread across multiple
datacenters in multi-zonal setup with high availability, failover mechanisms that are in a
highly secured environment.
Technology stacks on which our products are developed:
PHP, Java, MongoDB, Postgres, Node JSP, AWS SQS, Apache, Angular, Jquery, YUI
1.0, MYSQL 5.6, GIT, Load Balancer HAProxy, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Qing
● Providing overall strategy and technology direction for the development of applications
and communication infrastructure supporting the Company’s solutions.
● Strategic planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing,
release and production environment needs.
● Overseeing all activities of the development groups (development, QA, and application
● Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including
day-to-day operations in conjunction with other teams such as IT, Support Operations,
Product and Marketing.
● Adopting process-based working for every aspect of development and with other teams.
● Establishing departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
● Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry
including current technologies, platforms, standards, and methodologies, and keeping
products risk free by not using technologies that are facing end of life.
● Recruiting, managing and continuously developing through leadership and collaborative
team building a world-class team of technology professionals viewed as the leader in the
● Participating in the strategic business, product planning process and budgets for the
● Being an active spokesperson and evangelist both internally and externally by
communicating and promoting the Company’s technology vision and solutions
● Ensuring the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments; and
developing and monitoring technical standards to ensure adherence to them.
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
product companies along with leadership of development teams with great product
● Proven experience as a leader in developing, deploying, and supporting software as a
service/platform as a service solution to global enterprises.
● Proven ability to recruit the talented developers and provide them with a vision and
working environment to develop world-class applications while instituting compelling
performance measurements that continually drive transparency and improved
● Experience in working with Product teams and contributing towards product roadmap.
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
● Experience in Agile development methodology
● Experience in multiple web and mobile technologies
● Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment
● Experience with globally distributed teams and business partners
● Experience in managing both mainstream development and R&D activities
● Experience in development with open source technologies
● Experience in building and maintaining applications that are mission critical for
● BE/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields
● 12+ years of product engineering experience
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
●10+ years of Software Development experience
●2+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
●Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm
design, and complexity analysis
●In-depth technical experience in at least one of the core languages, frameworks, or
technologies used by your team
●Track record of data-driven decisions.
●Ability to prioritize competing features and requirements
●Experience in building and running distributed systems for always-up services at a large
●Ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
●Ability to pick and use the best technology for the problem statement
●Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code
reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
●Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
●Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
●Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to execute company
●Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous
deployment, continuous integration, and test-driven development
●Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including
attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
We are in search of a young and energetic team lead for our engineers with 3-4 years of experience. Technical prowess in the below areas are must haves
- Full stack development experience in Java/NodeJs backend with React/React Native front end
- Experience in working with Git flow, unit and end-to-end test cases. CI/CD pipelines and deployment to AWS infrastructure
- Proficient in designing and building webapps/mobile with structured/unstructured database systems
- Have an eye for detail and advocate for a good end user experience
- Exposure to agile development
If you have team leading experience under your belt, that would be a plus. Candidates need to have good communication skills (verbal and written), be proactive and have a go getter attitude. On the job, you will have to
- Ensure the business requirements are met with respect to functional and technical specifications established
- Guide, mentor, and help out younger team members
- Do code reviews and ensure there are minimal to no tech debts
- Design and review technical architecture, unit test cases and CI CD pipeline
- Collaborate with designers, business analysts, and contribute to product development at the organizational level
- Test and deploy solutions and work with our QA team to squash those nasty bugs
- Iterate and improve code design and clear off technical debt such as test coverage and technical design improvements
You will be part of the core team that builds platforms that could transform the lives of frontline workers around the world.
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Configuration Consultants with strong leadership and communication skills who has a passion for mentoring and developing talented consultants into product experts. The Configuration Services team is responsible for configuring Clari’s highly flexible product for new and existing customers. The team is ready to expand into new workstreams to build velocity within our Professional Services organization. If you love solving challenging problems and if you’re just as passionate about vital customer experiences, this is the role for you.
There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part of leading the way.
The ideal candidate is curious, consultative, technical, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. You have a Salesforce.com architecture background and extensive data integration experience with CRM and other platforms. You deeply understand how to receive requirements and build a solution to satisfy business needs. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Lead a team of Configuration Consultants, improving process and delivery results
- Work with new and existing customers and account teams to understand configuration requirements
- Develop expertise in all product areas of Clari’s platform, including forecast, conversational intelligence, and revenue analytics
- Configure the Clari product per requirements using product and tools available to the team
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and product-related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand-off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Assist team members in up-leveling their technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of application configuration and development work
- Minimum of 3-5 years leading a customer-facing team
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and functional usage
- Experience with JSON or other structured data formats as well as MongoDB
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts. Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project-related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive, and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues under pressure effectively
1. Lead a growing team of engineers, responsible for overall technical direction of the team
2. Responsible for code and data architecture, resource management and timely delivery of
3. Responsible for scaling team (hiring) and product infrastructure with the growing user
4. Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure
5. Hands-on coding of individual product modules
6. Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities and maintain error-free code
7. Maintain code documentation
8. Setup and manage back-end infrastructure/services
9. Research new technologies that have the potential to improve the product
10. Manage team’s development backlog tasks/timelines
11. Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers
12. Gather requirements business/product managers regarding new feature requests and bugs
What we need?
1. 3-5 years hands-on coding experience in mobile application development with Android SDK, Swift or Flutter SDK and Firebase, Google Cloud Platform or AWS backend
2. 1-2 years experience in leading a team of software development and QA engineers
3. A keen interest in new technologies and best practices
4. Experience in managing development tasks/timelines for a team (e.g. by holding daily scrums)
5. Ability to create fault resistant development frameworks for engineers
6. Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines
7. Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications
8. Experience in scaling through non-relational distributed databases
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Bangalore. You will be responsible for a team that builds end-to-end functionality for products on the Trifacta platform, including data ingestion and publishing services, scalable backend services, and polished user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- You inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team and its team members.
- You attract and retain software engineers for your team.
- You care for your team.
- You are responsible for the execution of your team's projects.
- You provide hand-on technical leadership, e.g. through code reviews or architectural discussions.
- You represent your team in engineering and release management meetings.
- You collaborate and coordinate with other teams and functions such as product management and user experience design, making sure everyone is in sync.
- You have 6 or more years of experience as a software engineer (or in a comparable role) taking projects from the initial concept to production.
- You have a bias towards action and a can-do attitude.
- You have minimum 1 years of experience managing a team of 3-5 engineers as a people manager.
- You have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, product management, user experience design, quality assurance).
- You are a communicative and collaborative manager with excellent people skills.
- You have a strong desire helping people and teams grow.
- You have experience working with cross-site teams.
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products.
You’ll manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals and timelines for various projects.
We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
• 50% time for hands-on development and other 50% to enable the Engineering team
• Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
• Leverage your technical depth as a hands-on developer and architect to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence
• Lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, support full software development lifecycle that incorporates the best of technology approaches and delivery methodologies.
• Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals, and timelines
• Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems
• Take initiative to explore, evangelize, and implement innovative technologies within the business in order to improve the business’s internal platforms as well as customer experience.
• Provide support and leadership to development departments, facilitating continuous evolution in both the frontend and backend development teams.
• The Director of Engineering will also perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties as delegated by the CEO.
• Work experience as a director of engineering, Head of engineering, CTO, EngineeringManager or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
• Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an engineering organization
• Strong technical aptitude and proven experience in architecture, design, and delivery of data-intensive applications
• Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
Compensation: 35-40 LPA
Experience : 10-18 years of total experience
- Experience in core JAVA technologies
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket.
- Managed 50+ engineers.
As a Lead Solutions Architect at Aganitha, you will:
* Engage and co-innovate with customers in BioPharma R&D
* Design and oversee implementation of solutions for BioPharma R&D * Manage Engineering teams using Agile methodologies
* Enhance reuse with platforms, frameworks and libraries
Applying candidates must have demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
1. App dev with modern tech stacks of Python, ReactJS, and fit for purpose database technologies
2. Big data engineering with distributed computing frameworks
3. Data modeling in scientific domains, preferably in one or more of: Genomics, Proteomics, Antibody engineering, Biological/Chemical synthesis and formulation, Clinical trials management
4. Cloud and DevOps automation
5. Machine learning and AI (Deep learning)