Job Title: Odoo Developer
Department: Software development
India As an Odoo developer, you will work together with your technical colleagues, a project manager and functional analysts. You will be building, integrating and maintaining Odoo implementations for our customers.
What we Offer:
● Interesting digital Odoo projects for the biggest Odoo partner in Europe! ●
A long term collaboration in a stable and fast growing company with open culture
● A lot of fun and great colleagues!
● Analyze business requirements
● Develop and customize Odoo modules
● Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
● Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
The desired candidate should have below skills:
● Working knowledge of Python with the Odoo-framework (minimum 4 years experience)
● Should be familiar with the latest versions of Odoo.
● Have experience with Object Oriented programming.
● Have knowledge of PostgreSQL.
● Should have experience with Python unit testing.
● Have experience with setup of interfaces between different systems using API’s.
● Should be familiar with Agile and Scrum methodology.
● Have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc
● Have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
● Experience with other frameworks of Python is a plus.
● You are available to join us in our Bangalore office from Day 1.
● You have strong communication skills.
● You have strong analytical skills.
● You are customer friendly and service minded.
● You are social, flexible, assertive and have a dynamic mindset.
● You are a teamplayer, but can also work independently.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs and provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth. We are an independently-owned Global business solutions company enabling offshore operations from our locations in the Philippines, India, Bulgaria, Vietnam and Belgium. With European roots, we provide our services to global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for over a decade, growing from a handful to over 1200 happy employees over the years. We invite you to navigate through our website to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Join us and be part of our success story!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- You must have a strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- Experience or familiarity with React.js or Vue.s, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Familiarity with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and website SEO
What You’ll Do
- Build website and frontend platform.
- Build monitoring graphs, services directory, ML model management UI. Make sure SEO and website performance are top-notch.
- Work with design teams and ability to lead other frontend engineers when we expand our team
- Take good design decisions which scale and follow best practices.
As a senior engineer you will be working independently in designing and implementing new visuals and also helping improve code quality. A lot of emphasis is on usability; so any specific experience is ux is a big plus. Any experience with backend implementation is also a plus
Remote working is allowed
It's digital consultancy that partners with the world’s leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers & digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists – spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
-Should have 2+ years of hands on development experience with a degree in computer science, related to information technology, ideally with the focus on banking and wealth management.
-Should have spent most of the career in development
- Hands-on experience in Backbase
- Hands-on experience in Java
- Proficiency in understanding the application architecture
- Able to customize based on the demand and working to coding standards to ensure a robust and mature, development of the functionality within the platform.
-Independently design Responsive design
-Backbase CXP (customer experience portal), CXP Web Library (built-in JS)
-RESTful web services
-HTML5, JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS
-CSS (cascading style-sheets)
-Experience working with Servlets, Filters, Listeners and data sources
-Security, User Access ControlGood to have
- Any Source code repository like SVN, Git, etc
- Resolving cross browser compatibility issues
- Resolving page load / performance issues
- Experience working with templates (JSP, Google Closure Tools for RIA, Mustache), Backbase widgets, Caches
Location :- Ahmedabad
Variyas Global Solutions Inc
BlueRose Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Sellcraft Global Solutions
Facilio is a fast-growing vertical SaaS company that’s modernizing property operations for large, global enterprises.
Global Presence: Offices NYC (HQ), Chennai, Dubai, London, Singapore, and Australia.
Company Strength: 180+ global members.
Stage: Series B (Dragoneer and Brookfield along with the continued partnership of our existing investors Accel India and Tiger Global Management). In the scale-up phase with global expansion and Global management of Iconic buildings, Skyscrapers, and marquee brands.
What we do: New category vertical SaaS product for global real estate market. On a mission to make the built environment more operationally efficient and sustainable.
Please visit http://www.facilio.com">www.facilio.com for more details.
Team Lead - Front End
Roles and responsibilities:
We are on the lookout for a Lead Frontend developer who can unleash their inner code ninja and has got an open eye to solve problems.
- Mentoring, coaching, and nurturing the young talents of the team by constantly reviewing the code and imparting the best development practices.
- Helping the team deliver results on time by finding out ways to speed up the deployment process.
- Setting up the best practices to improve the performance of the delivery.
- Curiosity to go in depth of codebases and libraries, and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Collaborating with the product managers, designers, and QA to ensure the requirements are met.
- Thinking outside the box and bringing fresh new ideas to the table to deliver a fantastic product and experience.
- Coming up with standard components, libraries, and frameworks to ease the process of development & scalable solutions.
- Spending time on improving the performance of the code.
- Expanding knowledge across the entire stack of the product.
- Being responsible and accountable for the module that you are working for.
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle.
- Expertise in UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Working experience with any of the JS frameworks like Vue, React, etc..
- Passionate to create good design and usability.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Knowledge about creating/maintaining private npm packages & micro frontend architecture
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
React JS Developer
Exp - 5+ years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building the application Pathya.app, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Use exciting app build in swift and Kotlin and convert it to react-native
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools & library like XCode, Gradle, saga, redux, re-animated, firebase
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Perks and Benefits
- We offer you work from home
- flexible with timing
- 5days working
- We trust our employee inspires them to do innovative things and explore and execute new techniques
- To build next-generation complex web applications that are efficient and modular.
- Works closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions and new features.
- Responsible for integration with the services that reside on the back end.
- 2+ years of experience in building Single page applications using HTML5 CSS3 and AngularJS.
- In-depth knowledge on HTML5 and CSS is mustHands-on experience integrating upstream services, REST APIs.
- Hands-on with JS and preferably worked with Angular2+.
- Hands-on with automation/bundler like Gulp, Grunt or webpack.
- Extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel perfection across all browsers.
UROOJ is looking for a Front-End UI/UX Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
- Minimum 5 years of interactive design experience
technologies such as Angular2, Bootstrap,Backbone.JS, React Native,
React.JS, JQuery, Knockout, and Redux
- Well versed with RESTful web services
- Experience developing custom reusable components
- Experience developing complex design components.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good understanding/experience in the following technologies would be a plus:
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Modelling / UML
- Knowledge of Unix Shell scripting
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in UI development
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must possess and demonstrate a good understanding of user interface design, usability
- Extremely attentive to details and efficiency to work under tight deadlines
- Must be Result oriented & should have an ability to work independently
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Makes it a point to avoid typical loopholes and points of failure in the code and passionate about solving issues as quickly as possible
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Should be independent and confident in handling daily task
We are seeking Junior UI/UX Developers to join delivery team at Kochi. In this role, you will be responsible to translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Your job is to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Following are the attributes we are looking in the candidate:
- Responsive design development using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Basic Ajax knowledge.
- AngularJs or (2+) is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Responsive design.
- Proper understanding of Web service.
You would possess experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Reactjs, Redux) in a service-oriented environment.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.