§ We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for creating user journeys that allows customers to intuitively use our products.
§ The candidate should be skilled at each stage of UX design process while staying focused on the needs of the user personas.
§ You will have to work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
§ Strong conceptualization and visual design abilities
§ Working knowledge of Adobe products, Sketch or other wire-framing/prototyping/design tools
§ Excellent user interface design skills, including creating wireframes, mock ups, and high-fidelity prototypes
§ Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
§ Modify and revise existing User Journeys / designs to meet changing customer preferences
§ Work closely with product managers to identify & suggest improvement opportunities for products & processes
§ Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
§ Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences
§ Ability to thrive in an iterative, collaborative environment
§ Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
§ Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
JOB TITLE: Head/Director of UX Design
COMPENSATION: Up to LPA
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
⦁ Grow, develop and lead a team of talented product designers i.e. UX designers and researchers, UI & visual designers, and UX copywriters.
⦁ Understand & craft the user experience strategies and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market, and customer experience.
⦁ Define UX Vision for the company, and create actionable roadmaps for the Product design team.
⦁ Maintain & upgrade fundamental blocks of designs like design system, text style guides, brand tone & voice to help design teams keep up with the consistencies and quality standards.
⦁ Make user-centric & collaborative design processes to create high-quality user experiences. Brainstorm with other product leaders to align on and improvise on the entire Product Life-cycle.
⦁ Collaborate with engineers, and other cross-departmental folks to maintain product documentation consisting of UX gaps & action plans to mitigate them.
⦁ Collaborate with the data team to understand gaps in the UX, and communicate data insights Proactively interact with product, engineering & business leaders to understand their business goals and objectives. Be a part of the senior management defining vision and roadmaps for Vahak.
⦁ Explore new ideas for the UI and UX, and be abreast with the latest trends and theories. Act as a leader and expert in the subject matter, motivate, support & groom your design team. Set a culture of excellence and problem-solving.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications
⦁ Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 8+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
⦁ 5+ years of experience leading design teams as a UX, product, or interaction design manager.
⦁ Have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of Product & UX Design across digital platforms. Solid understanding of UX concepts, theories, design tools, management systems, etc.
⦁ Firmly believes in and has a mindset towards collaboration, user empathy, curiosity, problem-solving, communication skills, and visual communication skills.
⦁ Prefer candidates coming from Mobile App Base Product Companies, Product Startups, and eCommerce companies.
⦁ Sense of ownership and pride in your & team’s performance and its impact on the company's success.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal
candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be
able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement
innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to
effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Proven UI experience
Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
On par with the best in the industry.
Many families feel overwhelmed with house clutter and have little time between work and parenting to keep their homes tidy. Clutterbot is on a mission to help busy families keep their homes free of clutter. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has experience designing UI/UX for commercial software applications, graphics design, customer research, usability testing and human-centered design research. Owning the UX/UI design for our mobile application, company website and branding/marketing materials.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team building a new kind of household robot. We've recently opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bangalore!
- 3+ years of industry experience in a UX, UI or interface design role or equivalent
- Experienced in both visual design and interactive design of user interfaces for responsive web based applications for desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Highly proficient in visual design tools
- Comfortable conducting user research, talking to customers and diving into data to develop hypotheses
- The ability to bring new ideas and the drive to innovate based on customer feedback
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Has experience of working in a graphics environment, to a brief and delivering to deadlines with some evidence of design management capability
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Should optimize existing graphics and video content
- Use of Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite.
- Has advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Is self-starting, highly motivated, and hands-on
- Creativity and awareness of current design trends
- Can manage time efficiently, able to prioritize, works fast and accurately to meet tight deadlines
Our currently digital strategy is very aggressive towards developing user centric websites in our industry to reach different cohorts. Apply if you believe you're a good fit for the task.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on building the design on Webflow or WordPress using builders, like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver, Oxygen, Brizy, WPBakery, etc.
2. Working on designing the landing page and building it on WordPress or Webflow
Care to sharpen your skillset and use the same to impact millions of people living in our cities? Aspiring for an entry into the vibrant startup world of Bangalore?
Here is one chance: Designer @ Woolly Farms
- Design a pamphlet
- Idea - Woolly Farm is near by , come and get your produce - Should include the specialties of Woolly
- An Email template
- Greeting new subscribers
- A social media design promoting Oyster mushroom