About the team
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax and Compliance. Our mission is simplifying businesses to be in compliance with Government through end to end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working experience with MongoDB or equivalent nosql data store
About vakilsearch (vakilsearch.com)
of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies,
frameworks, and patterns. The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
Therefore, its essential that the candidate is skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality
coding. Ability to manage Project and Project Team independently.
"The Candidate must be a hardcore developer with min 2+years of experience. He should have experience
in ASP.net core, MVC4/ 5, Web API’s development & MySQL .
"Zelon is in process of creating a health tech ecosystem for
monitoring, analysing and tracking the medical health of an individual's family. An incredibly rare opportunity for joining a well-funded early-stage start-up, providing a C-Level Exposure to a passionate technologist with scaled consumer tech experience to lead a Health Technology start-up with both mission and tremendous value creation upside"
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Design and develop mobile applications.
Conceptualising and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of devices.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience in creating modules, phase timelines etc.
Expert in the fast iteration of applications.
Additional Technical Requirement:
Experience: Minimum 1 year in Node.js. Education: BE/BTech, MSC
Why Join Us?
Great teammates and passionate company culture Building from the ground up
The opportunity to join India's next unicorn is rare Excellent work environment
Joining Date: Immediate
Base Location: Mumbai
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
Experience: 1 to 3 years
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
Please apply if you have:
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in a startup
- An engineering degree preferably, from a top-tier school (or equivalent experience)
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end applications using Node.Js, ReactJs,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
- Experience of working with databases - MySQL, MongoDB
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- An experience in writing clean, semantic code with cross-browser compatibility in mind
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
- A Will-Do attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Tech9 India is looking for a mid-senior software engineer who is an expert with Nodejs and MongoDB. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If this sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you!
- Work with cross-functional teams, using agile practices, write, debug and deliver code
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Mid level roles require at least 3 years of experience in Nodejs senior roles require at least 4 years of experience with Node.
- At least 3 years of experience developing in HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with product managers and scrum teams to effectively translate business requirements into workflows
- Demonstrated ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks
- Cloud platform experience
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability
Talview helps enterprises beat Hiring Lag and engage great candidates faster with the world's first AI-led Instahiring platform. Hiring Lag cripples’ businesses when open positions lie vacant adversely impacting a company's revenue, operations, and quality of hire. The best candidates today are in the market for only 10 days, and 6 of 10 candidates drop out of the hiring funnel when the process is too long. Talview empowers businesses to achieve a 100% digital hiring process with a parallel “one-click” high-quality candidate experience from the first interaction to final selection. Our clients include Adecco, Airbnb, Bajaj Allianz, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL, Sephora, and Unicef. Learn how we’re beating Hiring Lag at www.talview.com
Lead Engineer - Backend
We are seeking a Lead Engineer (Backend) to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation applications. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. This position will be reporting to the Engineering Mgr. Work will primarily be in nodejs to begin with.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of backend languages: nodejs, PHP, Java, C++
- Expertise with messaging queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Ability to write optimized queries in any SQL
Talview's culture is rooted in Collaboration, Commitment to excellence, Credence, and Customer-centricity (our 4Cs).
We have Off-Roaders, Bikers, Table Tennis Players, Cricketers, Runners, Video Game champs, Musicians, and almost all varieties of people in the team. We have Great Family people along with Happy Singles. You will surely find a buddy here once you join us and you can bring your talented buddies too!
Working at Talview has its perks
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!