To complete the financial analysis and projection modelling for ongoing monitoring of the high yield
loans for an UK based commercial bank
Analyzing and spreading the historical financial statements in excel
Analysis of financial statements including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
(incl. Free cash flow, funds from operations) of public and private companies
Going through the supplementary schedules, notes and MD&A for the detailed breakups and
normalizing the financial statements for exceptional items to arrive at the true profitability figures
Analyze the operating metrics to project the major line items like Revenues, EBITDA etc.
Preparing detailed capital structure and debt amortization schedules (tranche wise) including pro forma
adjustment for the acquisition. Candidate should have strong understanding of various classes of debt
(secured/unsecured/subordinated) and financing options used by the borrower for the deal
Analyzing the pro forma credit metrics like total leverage, interest coverage, fixed charge coverage etc.
Analyzing the financial covenants applicable to the borrower
Strong understanding of financial projections based on management guidance, company budget and
consensus estimates. This will include creating various scenarios like management case, sponsor
case, upside and downside case etc.
Screening the merger agreements and assessing synergies from the deal based on management
inputs and third party data sources
Strong understanding of calculating IRR and various valuation techniques like DCF, Peer multiple and
liquidation based recovery analysis for various debt pieces using recovery values for each asset type
Conducting detailed Quality Checks and delivering to the client
Responsible for achieving 100% quality
Meeting strict deadlines and ability to work under pressure
Ability to work individually and in the team
Update reporting manager on the tasks in hand, completed on a regular basis
Communicate with onshore Risk team for providing regular update and workflows
Provide inputs, involved in discussions and Implementing new ideas to generate efficiency
MBA (Finance) / CFA / CA (CPA equivalent)
Experience of 4 - 6 years in financial modeling and analysis using excel
Proficient in MS Excel
Prior experience of working on LBO models is preferred
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
STATE IN CHARGE
Any Bachelor Degree
Establishing good relationships with Bank's LHO, RBO, DSH & Link Branches.
- Appointment of Kiosk operators in allocated URBAN locations.
- Responsible for ensuring completion & submission of documents at the Bank's office for opening CSPs.
- Ensuring proper selection of CSP location & Kiosk Operator with vision of business sustainability.
- Working towards increasing business performance of CSP's
- Controlling & monitoring of CSP's to avoid Frauds.
- Manages all state level activities and coordination .
- Representation at regional level offices as well as district level offices.
- Any other work; as and when required pertaining Financial Inclusion business
Requirement of Candidate:
2. Min Exp. of 5 years
3. financial inclusion (BFSI) sector
4. Should have handled a team .
5. Computer Skills - Mails, MS Excel, MS Word.
6. Good Communication skills (English and local Language) - Written & Oral
Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure profitability
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of operational plan, design or delivery
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Ensure a balance with sometimes, competing needs and priorities
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements
Employment terms: Full time
Preferred Date of joining: Latest possible
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement: As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
A London based foreign bank has a requirement of shifting its credit MIS to back office and thus has an immediate opportunity for a contract role for the MIS function.
You will be required to prepare MIS based upon existing standard operating procedures (SOP).
Update limits, limit expiry dates, calculate availment of limits for multi-currency OD limits, limits against FD etc
Limit Sanction statement
Preparation of list covering all the credit facilities sanctioned during the reporting month
Preparation of industry-wise, country-wise data of entire credit portfolio of the bank
Pictorial representation of the credit portfolio based on various parameters
India based exposure
Reporting of India based exposure to parent bank
Real estate exposure
Add new accounts opened
Real estate exposure
Update exposure by updating the latest position of undisbursed loan amounts as on reporting date
Real estate exposure
Update value of security, cost of project, Gross Development Value etc
Real estate exposure
Add loans under process and loans sanctioned but not disbursed. Remove loans which have been disbursed.
Key risk indicators
Update the KRIs as requirement of Risk Department
Largest and second largest exposure
Select largest and second largest inflow
Reporting of accounts which have been restructured
Instalment-wise breakup of the term loans in the credit portfolio and identification of addition of irregular accounts
Control of capital adequacy
Analysis of inflow and outflow based on proposals under process and expected repayments
Valuation, Visit, Insurance
Reporting of pending valuations, visits and insurance
1. Collating information from various sources to populate respective information sheet (3c File data).
BTL regulatory reporting
Reporting for Residential BTL Loans
The candidate should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) comprising of H/V Lookup, Data Flow Charts & Graphs, Pivot Table.
Candidate having knowledge of the following will be preferred
Fair understanding of credit functions
IFRS 9 application – ECL, stage 1/2/3
Banking products related to loans and advances TL, OD etc
NPA – days past due, standard, sub standard
LTV- LTC , GDV
Property type – Residential, Commercial, W/H, Industrial
ROI – Libor, fixed, floating
To develop Competitive strategy and operational effectiveness in Mergers and Acquisitions for the organisation.
The role demands high acumen in establishing expansion strategies for Recykal. Identifying business opportunities and planning integration for effective and strategic management of long-term growth through key investment initiatives.
The individual will be working collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities.
Key elements of the role include:
- Provide high-quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, driven benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in-depth research
- Source deals through targeting and screening of potential acquisitions and other investments
- Develop inorganic growth strategies and priorities for practice areas
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships that provide the opportunity for strategic investment or eventual acquisition.
- Drive strategic analysis of investments (market and competitive analysis, business model development) and divestiture opportunities
- Support the development of the financial business case for investment
- Work cross-functionally with (Product, Business, Finance, etc.) to support diligence activities.
- Ensure that cross-functional teams are executing their respective M&A integration plans.
- Responsible for presenting business insights through Management meetings for improvising business Performance for Acquired Entities.
- Building financial models as it relates to deal analysis and completion.
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects.
- Support multiple concurrent acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Supporting sector/product teams and clients throughout the deal life cycle.
- Executing a range of tasks including but not limited to preparing pitch-books, modelling and valuation (merger models, accretion dilution, LBO, DCF, SOTP, etc.), industry studies and analysis, trading and transaction comps, company profiles, identification of potential targets and buyers, macro-economic analysis, market and sector updates, capital structure analysis, rating advisory etc.
- Exercise attention to detail while conducting the required analysis
- Build sector knowledge over a period, and add value and insights
We are looking for:
- MBA with 5+ years of relevant experience in M&A strategy / corporate development team
- Experience in deploying and supporting enterprise solutions to Retail, High Tech, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing industries
- The candidate should have the ability to work as part of the team and independently as per the requirement
- Expertise in financial analysis, modelling and valuation Core competencies
- Expertise in business model development, M&A diligence, and/or investment analysis
- Expertise in the application of strategic frameworks and analysis to business problems
- Strong & structured problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- Excellent valuation/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder Management and Ability to build relationships with people across all levels and organisations, internally and externally
- Exhibits business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations
- MS Office skills - should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Excellent communication skills
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace ; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop ; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions , and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing as of today.
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls
We are seeking a Finance Manager to work with the finance team and work on end-to-end financial management including Budgeting, AOP development, MIS preparation & review, variance analysis, financial modeling, cost-benefit analysis, pricing & regular compliance.
The position will appeal to an individual with strong business acumen & the capability to align business goals to financial goals. The successful individual will have a business, accounting, finance background and is a qualified CA/ MBA (finance)/ CFA.
The role will involve being immersed in multiple projects and working closely with stakeholders to ensure financial implications are fully understood as part of the company’s project screening, approval, and performance monitoring process.
- Build short-term & long-term plans (financials models) in line with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Drive preparation of MIS, variance analysis & providing insights to leadership.
- Leading the preparation of annual operating plans, long-range quarterly forecasts in coordination with operations and business teams.
- Ownership of the P&L and driving of cost optimization/ profitability improvement activities with various stakeholders.
- Partnering with business teams, controllership function & anchoring monthly leadership reviews.
- Develop ad-hoc business analysis & present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions & planned future initiatives.
- Establish & maintain operating business metrics, defining of KPI & measurement of actual performance against the same.
- Review of financial data & preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Work with accounting & compliance teams to drive monthly, quarterly, annual closing processes.
- Reconciliation of revenue & sales tax data from various sources and identifying the reasons for difference & correction of the same.
- Qualified CA / MBA (finance from Tier I/ Tier II institutes) – CFA is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of the financial statements, accounting principles, and concepts.
- Strong analytical capabilities, financial modeling understanding, attention to detail, adherence to timelines.
- Basic understanding of business valuation concepts.
- Relationship management & team player, ability to take new challenges.
- Three years related experience preferably in MIS/financial reporting/ financial research domains.
- Strong proficiency in Excel; Comfort in making presentations to senior management.
- Good & Effective communication & time management skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: AX D365 F&O Finance functional consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5-8 years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Finance, GP, AR, AL
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.
Real Estate Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
Analyst will be a part of investments team & will work on transactions including acquisitions and asset management duties as required. Key responsibility area will include: • Maintaining and updating various trackers. • Real estate data extraction & entry. • Commercial real estate market research and analysis (including searching for updated reports on different markets, compiling data from various sources, updating spreadsheets and reports with important metrics). • Perform financial analysis (develop financial models, build scenarios, prepare dashboards, etc.) of real estate investments under guidance of members of the team. • Prepare investment memos, pitch and presentation materials. • Working with the Deal Team to provide and organize due diligence information. • Assist in maintaining project timelines, workplan and ensuring milestones are met on time. • Support senior staff in preparation of budget and forecast exercises, audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management. • Prepare information packages and related documents for raising equity and debt.
We are seeking to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours. The successful candidate should have: • Strong analytical and communication skills. • A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure. • Excellent attention to detail. • Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial zeal. • A desire to contribute to a positive culture. • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate, Economics, Business, or Finance. • Prior experience in real estate preferred. • Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Work in an exciting and challenging role at a leading credit rating company that is leveraging software and technology tools to change the face of credit rating in India!
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
As the Senior Manager (Ratings - BFSI), you will maintaining cases and assignments undertaken by group head in the year, managing Sector reports / criteria commentary publishing
What you will do:
- Ensuring Execution of projects
- Providing inputs and commitments towards strategic/ quality decision making
- Facilitating Development & improvement of methodology for sectors
- Minimising Sharp Rating Migration Cases/Rating Quality
- Ensuring quality and readability of rating report as well as rationale, press releases etc.
- Handling Complex situations
- Ensuring timely completion of rating assignments.
- Keeping track of changes in the respective sectors & and bringing important facts to managements notice.
- Presenting the case in the Rating Committee Meeting
- Maintaining MIS, quarterly results/ no default statement, rating reckoner etc.
- Leading & guiding the team of analysts working in the team.
- Monitoring and measuring productivity of team members
- Modelling the leadership behaviors and coaching and mentoring junior staff
What you need to have:
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDM - Finance /CA/ICWAI
- 10-15 yrs exp in BFSI Ratings
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills to be able to handle complex situations
- Exp in Credit analysis/rating, Banking, Cash Flow, Finance, Credit Rating, Financial Projections, Credit Analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills