- Min 3 yrs of experience in Software Development
- 2+ yrs of experience in Blockchain & Hyperledger experience is a must
- Good experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Devops, and Cloud Technologies.
- Experience with Java / Golang / Python / Nodejs / ROR / C# or any OO Language.
- Nice to have CHFA or CHFD certifications
About Realto Group
RealTo Group (RTG) is based out of Silicon Valley, USA with Indian Technology Development Center in Bangalore. Realto Group’s vision is to enable Real Estate, Fund Management Companies and Alternate Investment Sectors to Thrive in Digital First Economy in an Effortless and Cost-Effective Manner.
Our products built on Blockchain and AI are world class that cater to the whole spectrum from Physical World’s Real Estate, Funds to Digital World’s (a.k.a Metaverse) Real Estate and funds.
Using Blockchain, AI and Cloud, we have built the first real estate asset focused enterprise Tokenization Platform, dedicated to Physical and Virtual Real Estate (NFT, Metaverse) in USA, Dubai and Indian markets.
- Lack of Liquidity Solutions to an Illiquid Market
- Absence of Emerging Tech for SMB's and Enterprises that are looking to Digitize the Real Estate Eco-System in a cost-effective manner.
- Lack of technology; skills for Businesses to venture into NFT &Virtual (Metaverse) Real Estate
- Improve Investor transparency, ease-of-use and security
- Decrease transaction costs by Simplification of processes
Visit our company’s website www.realtoapps.com for more information about us.
We are loooking for Blockchain developers who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
Ultimately, you are a passionate blockchain engineer who owns, develops, and delivers complex frontend applications preferably in Blockchain, Real Estate, FinTech and PropTech industries.
- Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
- You will be a team player and possess an intrapreneur mindset who does not hesitate to roll up the sleeves in getting things done.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing frontend applications using specified mandatory technical skills and would be an added advantage if you possess preferred additional skills as well.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Blockchain developer.
- Must be experienced in Solidity and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be very helpful.
- Should have experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Solana, and layer 2 solutions like Matic, BSC, etc.
- Experience in distributed deployment of Blockchain Networks and deployment experience is required.
- Excellent communication and team player
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Come Join Us to disrupt Asset Fractionalization, Tokenization, Digital Assets, NFT’s, Metaverses
- Work as a Senior Developer or Tech Lead for blockchain-based projects.
- Lead small development teams (3-5 people).
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Deliver quality solutions to customers by implementing relevant tools/ frameworks/ libraries in Hyperledger.
- Experience in the role of a senior developer/tech lead for blockchain and non-blockchain-based projects. (At least 3 to 5 projects)
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Blockchain platforms (particularly Hyperledger ONLY) and a good awareness of others, to evaluate and drive the selection of the right platform for the area of implementation.
- Must be well versed with software design and development methodologies for web application development using Java/Java EE/Open Source or Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Mandatory experience in implementing Blockchain applications/projects using MEAN/MERN/Java/Go technology stack, Git, Linux/ Ubuntu/ MacOs/ Windows/ Virtual machines.
- Knowledge of design considerations, best practices, and standards for designing smart contract-based solutions for decentralized applications.
- Understanding of common tools/ frameworks/ libraries used for quality software development and Blockchain implementation, including those for Hyperledger.
- Knowledge of common architecture patterns for applications (MVC, SPA), cloud, data storage, security, API/Integration, serverless architectures, etc.
- Experience in using (and configuring) CI/CD pipelines (and know-how of DevOps) for blockchain projects.
- Experience in leading small development teams (3-5 people) and should have worked in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable with client and stakeholder interactions.
- Good understanding of IPFS and IPNS protocols.
- Interest to learn and apply learning to design and implement blockchain solutions
- Record of publication of good quality blogs and papers.
- Completion of relevant certifications: Blockchain developer, Java EE / Web Application Developer, Cloud Certification, etc.
Zemoso Technologies is a Software Product Market Fit Studio that brings silicon valley style rapid prototyping and rapid application builds to Entrepreneurs and Corporate innovation. We offer Innovation as a service and work on ideas from scratch and take it to the Product Market Fit stage using Design Thinking->Lean Execution->Agile Methodology.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018.
We are located in Hyderabad, India, and Dallas, US. We have recently incorporated another office in Waterloo, Canada.
Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack & NetWeaver BPM), early engineering team of Zoho (leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience.
Marquee customers along with some exciting start-ups are part of our clientele.
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
- Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Total 7 Years of experience required. 5 years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 5 years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
- Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
- Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
- Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Git for version control
We at Mobiloitte are actively looking to hire an experienced Blockchain Developer who can join our team as soon as possible.
Visit us: www.mobiloitte.com
Job Title: Blockchain Developer
Reports to: Project Manager
Experience: 1-8 Years
Company Name : Mobiloitte.
Website : mobiloitte.com
Location: New Delhi
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech (Esentially with relevant exposure)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Must have experience with combination of following DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) related: Hyperledger Fabric, Sawtooth, Iroha, Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth, Corda, NEO, Rust, Solana and Polkadot.
2. Experience with containerization (Docker) and cloud-based computing (AWS, Bluemix, Azure) is a plus
3. Experience in pre-sales activities (proposal, client meetings, presentations)
4. Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of the box (experience with requirements gathering/engineering are an advantage)
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills
1. Hyperledger Fabric projects implementation experience is mandatory
2. Must have strong experience in writing chain code using Go Lang
3. Must have strong experience in implementing apps on top of Hyperledger Fabric using Angular or React front-end and NodeJS services
4.Hands on experience on-stellar,parity,R3 Corda,ethereum.
5.Should be hands on Consensus like-PBFT,PoW (Ethash)SCP (Steller Consensus Protocol) etc…
6.Good knowledge on Privacy like- public,private.
7.Must have ability to work collaboratively with a distributed agile team and deliver with high quality
8.Must have strong experience in DevOps using Git, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes
9. Any experience in one of the Cloud platforms AWS or Azure or IBM BlueMix is an advantage
10.Business domain knowledge in Finance will be an added advantage
Kindly Share your updated resume and fill the below details .
Project Done in Blockchain :
- Solid understanding of and experience in BlockChain Development preferred
- 2+ years of Blockchain application development experience on platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, BigchainDb, Multi-Chain.
- Experience in solution building on Blockchain technology.
- Experience on development tools such as Geth, Hyperledger Fabric/Sawtooth, Composer, Solidity Remix Functional
- Basic understanding of Web applications architecture and protocols.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus
- Any previous integration expertise, Strong in Agile, Banking or Financial Service development expertise, as well as software development in a large Enterprise environment, also required Security Architecture / Cryptography
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications, technologies and tools as these continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflows
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artefacts
- Participate in presales activities when it is required
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Understanding the private blockchain network. Desirable.
- Experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc. Desirable.
- Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols.
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
- Think out of the box and don't give up easily, as blockchain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available in programmers forums.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,400,000 P.A.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Appinop technologies Pvt ltd
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com,
Corporate Address: Appinop Technologies - 41, Prince Road, Ajmer Rd, Vidhyut Nagar - A, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
1. Work closely with the Founders to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
2. Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
3. With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
4. Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
5. Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
6. Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
7. Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
2. Hire and build a Software development team
3. Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
4. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
1. You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
2. You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
3. You have experience architecting enterprise Blockcahin applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
4. You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
5. You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
6. You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
7. You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
8. You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
9. Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
10. You have experience running Agile teams.
Ø Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
Ø Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
Ø Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
Ø Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
Ø Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
Ø Strong software development background.
Ø Experience working with large codebases.
Ø Experience working with open-source projects.
Ø Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
Ø Familiarity with basic cryptography.
Ø Familiarity with P2P networks.
Ø Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
Ø Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
Ø Strong knowledge of STL, C++11 ( In the case of a blockchain-based on C++ ).
Ø Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module ( Applies to projects where a GUI wallet application is needed ).
- Quickly test & evaluate the hyperledger Besu vs GoQuorum to arrive at the best platform which fits our use-case
- Focus on core-blockchain infrastructure as viewed through the privacy aspects, scalability & deployment challenges in the real world
- Designing, coding, testing as well as deployment, documentation & support
- Solve interesting technical & business challenges
- Collaborate with our mobile/web team to integrate & promote best practices