Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
Employ UX design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool
to use depending on scope and phase of the project
Balance existing visual and UX patterns established in the design system with platform-specific patterns to
ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
Identifies and flags instances where existing UX patterns break down in their own work and diverges
Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
Apply typography techniques
Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
Increase user friendliness in digital products
Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphics Designer or similar role
Portfolio of completed design projects showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile and web
Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, InDesign and Balsamiq)
Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
Attention to visual details
Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer Intern to create graphics with top-notch designing skills.
You should have up-to-date knowledge of designs that speak visually. The design should have a huge impact on the consumer. You will have to work on various designs for the promotion of the brand.
If your goal is to attract and inspire the audience, then we will like to meet you.
• Use creativity to build new ideas and design concepts as per the client’s needs.
• Edit and adjust design drafts with recommendations for final approval.
• Create the visual concept of pictures, art, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Knowledge of font size and style to enhance the readability of text and images.
• Test the resolution of the graphics over various media and screen sizes.
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Computer-aided design (CAD) or Indesign training course will be preferred.
• Outstanding Graphic Design Portfolio.
• Highly creative and versatile with conceptual clarity.
• Ability to perform manipulation and retouch of the images.
• Knowledge about the latest trends in the market pertaining to the field of designing.
• Hands-on experience in image editing tools and graphic design software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
• Willingness to accept feedback and make necessary changes in the part of the design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent artistic ability and presentation ideas.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong soft skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail for accuracy.
• Good time management abilities
• Certificate on successful completion of the internship
• Letter of recommendation.
• Flexible working hours.
• Rs 5000 monthly stipend
Best Performers will get a chance to be shortlisted for the permanent role with the Company.
Duration of the internship is SIX months
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 2 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. the Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing marketing collaterals/Creatives such as Banners, Display Ads, Social Media Creatives, Promotional Material
- Work together with a writing partner and collaborate with client-facing teams and delivery to develop visual branding and graphic visualizations for pursuit artifacts
- Ability to understand the client and/or end-user point of view and values in globally and regionally
- Having a deep understanding and proven ability is generating great visual content online Prior experience and expertise in creating content focused on furniture would be ideal
- Guide in creating outlines, storyboards based on imagery and come up with highly creative and modern designs that are in sync with what users of social media would expect from a leading furniture brand
- Adhering to defined timelines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Bring new innovative approaches to graphic visualizations from experience, research on creative design trends
- Should be proficient in designing posters, booklets, handouts, PPT decks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Graphic Design software – Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Should have experience in photo retouching
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand s look and feel across the web and mobile properties
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Prior Experience in online furniture industry will be an advantage
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects for Textbooks and Multimedia for E learning.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus