What are we looking for?
A Designer is required to create high-quality graphic content & engage the social media audience. Their duty is to use their graphic design and programming abilities to produce engaging posts, pages, and applications that generate traffic and increase conversions.
They must also have substantial marketing understanding in order to provide the most appropriate content for a certain target audience within the timelines specified.
<<The best designer are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.>>
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Hands-on experience on designing using Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Develop new concepts & improve overall marketing efforts.
- Test graphics on different devices
- Work towards strengthening the brand image
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design along with
- A passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Command over Graphic designing tools like Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- Good communication skills along with an excellent understanding of the work required to be delivered.
- Creativity to put ideas to design.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated and confident of producing own ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is a must.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ is an affordable, flexible and hyperlocal workspace solutions provider which caters to a wide range of users from individual freelancers to corporate enterprises. We take up curated spaces inside beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and offices in your neighbourhood and convert them into inspirational work zones providing a seamless working experience. From full-fledged offices to pay-per-use passes, we empower you with the freedom to pursue your dreams by helping you have “Your Office. Your Way.”
About the Role
The marketing function is responsible for helping build the category of flexible working, listening to the changing workspace needs of individuals and organisations in today’s world and empowering them with the right environment to be able to make magic everywhere, every single day. We aim to do this by thought leadership in our content, deep understanding of our users through constant listening and research, increasing their awareness of our products & solutions through scalable channels, recruiting new users to our tribe and constantly increasing engagement with existing users by finding ways to make ourselves more relevant in their lives. We believe in the power of user & product thinking and data-driven insights and actions.
If you’re someone who believes that visuals are more powerful than words, someone who can convey complex ideas & thoughts through simple design, then this role is meant for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a senior designer, you will be responsible for everything creative in the company.
Understand the target audience and capture the interests and vision of the brand
Lead the design-centric evolution of the company - participate & brainstorm in creative meetings to advise creatives & visual communication
Ideate and create fresh innovative designs for offline and digital collaterals - social media marketing, branded products, ad creatives, emailers, OOH offline branding etc.
Champion the brand visual identity and research graphic standards, ensuring guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes
Fondness for one’s craft, people who truly love what they do
Bachelor's Degree in Design from tier-1 design institutes in the country. Masters in
Design is not compulsory but will add weight to your candidature.
1+ year of design work experience preferably in a B2C organisation
Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
Highly skilled in graphic design as well as illustrations
Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Ability to convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate should be a highly-motivated, energetic, team player with a strong knack for details.
Koru UX Design is looking for a UI Designer with 3 to 5 years of experience in designing responsive websites and user interfaces. Our ideal candidate will ensure that all elements of the UI design are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design and exercise best practces as per emerging and latest trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Design compelling user interfaces, website and landing pages.
- Design intuitive UI deliverables of web and mobile websites and applications.
- Understand the brief and align with the customers business, it's goals and milestones and reflect that in the work done
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team to generate compelling ideas
- Work closely with the Design Lead and marketing team to ensure that your concepts meet our expectations to deliver the desired results.
- Create low to high fidelity mock ups with pixel perfect designs to be handed off to the development team
- Work with the development team to ensure pixel perfect outcome of the front end assets
- Should be enthusiastic to sharing their ideas and proactively participate and collaborate on projects with the team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in designing responsive websites and user interfaces.
- An impressive portfolio to back that
- High proficiency with Adobe XD or Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar design software
- Excellent understanding of basics in UI Design such as (Grids, typography, defining visual hierarchy)
- Impressive communication skills and ability to convey your ideas
Minimum Qualification Required
- Commercial Arts / Fine Arts Background
- Well versed with latest Web Design trends and technologies.
- Having experience in designing atleast 25 websites or UI Designs across industries.
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
3 – 5 Years
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of collaterals including, digital/social media creatives, newsletters, landing pages, web banners, and promotional campaigns for web, pitch decks and email templates
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to Social Media Platforms and Google ads promotion
- Understanding of UI/ UX design and development and creating workflows for landing pages
- Work with agency teams to establish AthenaOwl’s brand identity
- Visual communication / storytelling through illustration, graphic design and typography
- Creating infographics - breaking down complex information into easily understandable visual representations
- Come up with new and out of the box design and creative ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the design and creative industry
The ideal candidate should have:
- Tools: Very strong in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphic Design