Knowledge of Web Designs software like Macromedia Dream Weaver, Flash, Director, 3D Max etc. would be an added advantage.
About Horizon financial and properties advisers pvt ltd
JOB DESCRIPTION - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Title - Graphic Designer
Reporting to - Social Media Executive
Location - Hyderabad (Work from Office)
About Us -
At Devaseva, we believe in the power of devotion to bring joy and fulfilment to our lives. That's why we've created a dharmic tech platform where devotees can immerse in devotion through the sacred practice of Devaseva, no matter where they are in the world.
Our mission is to preserve the ancient wisdom of Sanatana Dharma and Vedic Rituals and make them accessible to all through technology. We want to provide a space for individuals to deepen their connection with the divine.
Our team is composed of knowledgeable and passionate people who are committed to using technology to enhance the spiritual experience. We are always exploring new and innovative ways to improve our platform and provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for our users.
If you are driven, talented, and passionate about the spiritual path, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of the Devaseva family, as we work together to bring joy and fulfilment to individuals everywhere through devotion.
Short Description -
We at Devaseva are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our power team and grow with us. If you are passionate about growing in a dynamic fast paced startup environment, we are happy to consider your profile despite the odds. Inclination and passion towards the company's vision and mission is definitely an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Design specific pages for Devaseva Campaigns - aesthetic aspects from the brief given by the campaigns head, Work on basic content for pages based on suggestions from the business/marketing team.
- Create user flows & design landing pages for our campaigns.
- Create required illustrations to increase visual appeal.
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns, Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes.
- Understand the unique needs of each campaign and suggest relevant video styles based on the campaign objectives.
- Most of the work will be creating visuals for Facebook, Instagram, website, and digital media.
- Design requirements for emailers, infographics, social media posts, and promotional campaigns showcasing the work to the donors of Devaseva.
- Exploring design requirements and brainstorming about various creative options and solutions.
- Working on the consistency of Devaseva's image in the media in terms of typography, colours, and tone of voice.
- Maintaining and organising files and designs in a neat and consistent manner. Digital typography, Aesthetic design sense, Exceptional creative qualities.
Required Skills -
- Working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects (Premiere Pro Optional), or any popular tools available in the market.
- At least 1-2 years of visual design experience, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
Education and Experience:
- Education or experience/ interest in similar industries would be highly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphics and Motion Design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design, or any related field
Someone with hands-on experience with Story Boarding, typography, Color, Vector illustration, Social Media Ads, carousels ,Image selection.
Other Design Skills, Layout Skills, Illustrations, Infographics, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
Strong liaison skills to deliver assignments in time.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, In Design, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.)
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Proven graphic design skills, Backed by a strong portfolio.
- Express brand values, tone across formats (social media, communication etc.)
- Ideate new forms for brand communication to achieve marketing goals
- Maintain brand consistency & be the brand custodian
- Collaborate with other designers & leadership to drive effective branding
- Champion internal branding
- Atleast 5+ years of visual communication/design experience
- Very strong portfolio & body of work
- Attention to detail, empathy for brand & its values
- Hands-on ability to design on Figma, Adobe etc.
- Very strong verbal & written communication
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers through user research and data.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout that identify a product or convey a message
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
Design wireframes/layouts for websites or web applications and mobile apps
Self‐motivating, communicative and “get stuff done” attitude.Excellent communication skill.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Core areas of work:
- Creating product inspiration pieces and demos for the ad products we develop
- Design, update and manage the website together with the design team
- Support Product Marketing with timely and effective marketing collaterals
- Drive the internal brand agenda for employees, brand and business
- Design for social media.
- Design presentation decks for Sales and Marketing
You are the one, if:
- You are attentive to details and an extra space ticks you off.
- You value time
- You are good at expressing your thoughts, be it in any form - written, verbal or visual.
- A good challenge exites and motivates you.
- You have some understanding of the digital advertising/marketing ecosystem. If not, you are someone who is keen to learn.
- You can independently handle projects and take them from concept to execution.
- You are passionate about something outside of work.
- You have realised that I misspelt 'excites' in point no. 4
We are looking for a designer with a strong sense of conceptual thinking and well acquainted with digital trends to translate our brand message into distinctive visuals and communicate with our consumers.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand’s overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & web banners, emails, landing pages, etc
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards
- 5 - 6 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Creating beautiful art and yet make ads and other creative collaterals that have high CTR / sharability/ virality
- Creating Sales Pages, images for multiple purposes, animations, GIFS, Infographics, packaging, branding creatives etc.
- Becoming a critical part of a very unique and different movement, building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
- Working for an international market and thereby, staying ahead of the global curve of trends
- Using the creative arts and a productively imaginative mind in context of health, beauty and wellness!
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Complete command over all the design software such as Adobe Suite, Coreldraw and more will be a must
- Ability to work on Adobe Premier Pro will be an added advantage
- Creative artists, digital painters, illustration specialists, painters etc. are more than welcome!