ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: AX D365 F&O Finance functional consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5-8 years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Finance, GP, AR, AL
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.
About Stablesoft Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
- Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
- Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
- Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
- End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platform including conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
- Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
- Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
- Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
- Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of the partner
- Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identify business opportunities
- Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
- Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions.
- Regular reporting of performance
- Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Experience Level: 8 Yrs
Oracle EBS Techno Functional
Work from Office
Job Location Hyderabad or Chennai or can be remote for subcons
Tech round+ management + client round
Candidate should be excellent in oracle Finance techno functional role ( oracle apps) with EBS + Finance modules ( AP+AR+GL) + Insurance domain + Production application support project specifically in UAE based project experience.
- Experience in Oracle EBS (Technical) with R12 release.
- • Very good knowledge of R12 financial table structure.
- • Good Hands on Knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Oracle reports, Oracle form. OAF/ADF, BI publisher reports, Shell scripting.
- • . Should have good Analytical and debugging skills.
- • Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
- • Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), and System administrator modules.
- • Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- • Should have good knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or information technology from an accredited institution; or equivalent experience
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Financial Controller you will be leading the financial control and commercial negotiations to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I constantly improve the bottom line to ensure the business grows and moves forward. Profit is my middle name!”
What you will really be doing
- Implementing strong financial controls to maximise profits
- Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
- Leading financial due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Leading and managing the finance team
- Preparing and reviewing financial reports e.g board packs
- Cash flow forecasting including working capital review
- Implementing new systems and automation
- Producing accurate and timely financial statements
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of reducing costs and increasing efficiencies to maximise profits with numerous examples
- Minimum 10 years commercial and financial experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in industry (ideally tech)
- Strong management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Call Customers with Overdue Accounts.
- Understand and Explain Benefits of Repayment and Credit History of Customer.
- Correct Customer Misunderstanding On Product Policy and Terms.
- Set Up Payment Plan and Follow-Up Schedule.
- Educate Customer On Consequences for Late Payment.
- Escalate Difficult or Unusable Case to Team Leaders.
- Provide Feedback On Reason for Default to Team Leader.
Should be having strong Excel / Modelling skills.
MBA from Grade A/B institute
The Data Entry/Loan Support Specialist is responsible for reviewing Mortgage loan documents to analyze and correct any discrepancies/errors and enter the data into the system. This position requires the LSS to possess high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for the accuracy of documentation critical to the loan Originations process.
- Accurately and efficiently process data by reviewing mortgage loan documents and entering data into the system / Indexing of mortgage documents into appropriate document categories / Follow directions, procedures
Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of reviewing and analyzing US Residential Mortgage documents
- Knowledge of mortgage industry documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Finance Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions,
- Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Oracle Financials Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle Finance (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Ability to work with Multicultural environment across the world
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month