Position- Backend Lead
Location : Pune/Bangalore
Exp : 10+ years
Prefer Mid Jan joiners
- 8+ years’ experience in Core Java / J2EE, Tomcat, Application Server, Web Services, spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
- 10 years min with Team leading experience
- Java 8+, Docker Container, Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment
- Spring Boot,
- Microservice Architecture,
- PostgreSQL, Azure,MySQL,
- Docker Container, Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment
You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Management to transform raw data to often actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise
- Work in small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise class products.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in building modern cloud-native microservices based applications in Java, Spring Boot, and SQL or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Java based distributed & scalable application development.
- Experience working with Data Structures and strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Ability to produce easily consumable RESTful APIs with strong living documentation and specification-by-example tests.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to work out right strategies of deployment for BigData systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Developing front end website as per design
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back-end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Familiarity with Unit testing, logging, monitoring frameworks
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
Able to interact with business team
Good problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
We have over 100K users for our web and mobile IoT apps and are looking to scale our Java Full Stack cloud engines to handle a 1-2M customers in the next 12-18 months. Love the challenge ? Then you have come to the right place ! Lets chat !
Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus)
Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Fullstack Java Developer / Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
PRIMARY SKILLS: Java, AWS, Spring, Spring, multithreading, mySql, mongoDB.
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Someone strong/experienced in Java development along with AWS.
•Hands-on experience with Frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring MVC, hibernate is must
•Good experience with Multithreading & Collections.
•Knowledge of lambda, S3, containers, ElastiCache, Aurora/RDS, noSql(MongoDB),
•Knowledge or experience with AngularJS or ReactJS will be an added one.
•Java 11 is a must.
•Hands-On experience on Springboot, Spring MVC, Web services (RESTful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices.
•In depth understanding of Databases (mySQL/NoSQL).
•Proficient in Java Collection, Multithreading, Version control tools: GIT/BigBucket, Caching Strategies, JUnit & Mockito Testing, Server side validation, Transaction Management.
•Profound in Memory Management, Performance Tuning, Spring Profiles, Knowledge about Postman, Jira tools, Versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket), to commit code.
•Good in problem solving and delivering high quality code.
•For API testing understanding of POSTMAN/SOAPUI, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines and Kibana is a must.
•Hands-on experience on Java11, Spring boot, Web service (Restful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices, DB working knowledge (SQL/No SQL).
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (SECONDARY SKILLS):
Understanding of AWS, Docker, Swagger, Dev Ops, Scrum/Agile, UI will be a plus.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
Your responsibilities will include:
Springboot , Rest API/ Microservices. Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
1. Design, implementation, and deployment of applications
2. Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
3. Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
4. Work extensively with cross-functional teams across.
5. Work with the business team and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
6. The ideal candidate will be a leader, builder, and operator. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast-paced environment where time to hit the market is supercritical.
Desired Candidate profile:
1. A Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education from Elite College or institution and work experience.
2. 4+ years of Software Development experience.
3. Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, C++ on a UNIX or Linux platform).
4. Very strong software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development.
5. Ability to design and implement systems end to end on your own while maintaining highest coding standards.
6. Excellent knowledge of design patterns and ability to reflect it in their code.
7. Ability to lead projects and mentor junior engineers on the same.
8. Mandatory work experience in skills sets: REST API, JDBC, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
9. Solid Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
10. Software development experience in Servlet, JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS, building web services and highly scalable applications or Google Cloud Suite.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating systems.
- More than 2 years of experience in a development Team with very good knowledge and hands-on experience using Java technologies.
- Knowledge of Java MVC Framework Spring MVC / Spring Boot.
- Good SQL and NoSQL skills
- Knowledge of/experience developing Web APIs using RESTFUL services.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code - preferably Java.
Good to Have
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Participation in open source projects.
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow and similar other community groups
- Hands on experience on PubSub patterns such as Kafka / RMQ
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will translate high level business problems into scalable design and code.
- Create libraries & Utilities for larger consumption.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities.
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account.
Require a java developer having 2+ years of experience especially in Spring and Hibernate
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
JEE, JPA2 , Hibernate
Required Experience and Qualifications
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Type: Full-time
Please find the JD details below.
Tech Stack Expected: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JUnit/Mockito, MySQL, Kafka, Avro, git, Jenkins, PCF, DDD/BDD/TDD.
- We are looking for candidates with strong programming experience of more than 3 years and deep knowledge on data structure and algorithms.
- Need strong in Spring Cloud
- Strong experience in Microservices
- DS and Algorithms: looking for problem solving skills. Who can Optimize code
- PCF: Manage the pipeline by Developer. Dev need to own it.
- Fundamental knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes will be helpful. Know how on Scale up and down etc...
- Secure coding practices
- Nice to have Pair programming experience: