The Business Development Manager will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, prospect management and revenue generation.
The Business Development Manager will reach out inbound clients, generate leads, provide prospective customers with all services offered, show demo, work with clients to create solutions, if needed and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Business Development Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
• Collaborating with sales, engineering, support and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Creating informative presentations; product demo; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
• Creating and maintaining a list of prospect clients; maintaining database (CRM) of prospective client information
• Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Meeting or exceeding revenue sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation, prospect management & Sales in SaaS based product.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Any bachelor’s degree. Preferably Engineering with MBA.
• 3-5 years of experience; previous experience in outbound call, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close in SaaS based product.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team