Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) Jobs in Kolkata
- Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA
- Should have good expertise on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Data warehousing with relevant experience 4 to 6 years
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and maintaining ODI load plan and process
- Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, XML, WSDL/XSD, Adapters
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
- Migration of code from lower to higher environment adhering to process and documentation
at ZURU Tech
Zuru Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today Zuru Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application which will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven software engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
• Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software.
• Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine.
• Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures.
• Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences.
• Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
• Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
• Good hands-on programming experience in C++
• Professional experience in programming GUI desktop applications in C++ (eg. Qt, wxWidgets, UMG).
• Good knowledge in OOPS, Data Structure, Multithreading, State Machine, Design Patterns.
• Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, unit testing and version control in Git.
• Proficient knowledge in Physics and Mathematics (Coordinate geometry).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Work experience with 3D game-engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) in C++ is preferred.
• Work experience with 3D CAD/BIM/FEA or 3D simulation apps in C++ is preferred.
Tier 1 MNC
Primary Skills – SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Routing and switching and Troubleshooting NAC, 802.1x, Supplicant configuration,
Switching Skills- IOS upgrade, SNMP, VLAN, STP, VSL
Routing Skills-OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Network Monitoring Tools- Cisco Prime (Integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Must have hands on experience in Implementing NAC,802.1x (Wired & Wireless)
- Strong knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Assurance
- Working experience in Cisco prime infra, Monitoring, Integration and Heat map generation
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP)
- Perform IOS upgrades on Switches and WLCs
- Troubleshoot skills on Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP, Dot1x protocols, IPSLA
- Troubleshooting skills on Cisco VSS, VSL and stacking technologies
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause and troubleshoot network outages
- Should be proficient in Wireless technology, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Deliver reports on the actions performed.
- Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 9500,9400,9300, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
Secondary Skills –
- CCNP Certification
- Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
- Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
Top IT MNC
- 15+ years of Experience in OFSAA Financial Solution Data Foundation and OFSAA Regulatory reporting solutions
- Expert in enterprise solution architecture and design
- Strong understanding in the OFSAA Data Model, Dimension Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse Knowledge.
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA instrument balances reconciliation with General Ledger Summary Level balances
- Experience in defining and build the OFSAA data architecture and sourcing strategy to ensure data accuracy, integrity and quality.
- Understanding of Banking treasury products, US Fed regulatory etc.
- Strong understanding of data lineage. building
- Strong in OFSAA Data Management Tools Knowledge (F2T/T2T/PLT/SCD’s).
- Experience in Business rules configurations in OFSAA framework
- Strong Experience in deploying OFSAA platform (OFSAAI – OFSAA Infrastructure) and installation of OFSAA application - preferably OFSAA 8.x onwards.
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
Full Stack Fitness Brand
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
Skills: Statutory audit, accounting standards, standards on auditing, companies act, CARO.
Working knowledge of IND AS
at Rebaca Technologies
Experience in Linux
Experience in Telecom Call Flows
Experience in 3GPP
Experience in EPC or 5Gcore
Shapoorji Pallonji - Engg & Construction
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing