It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Top-CEOs-at-SMBs-LST_KQ0%2C16.htm">2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-9 years of working experience as UX Designer
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive
- business results
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models and workflows
- Wireframes, screen flows, prototypes
- Understand how design impacts customers and business
- Good at tracking business post design implementation to measure success and identify opportunities to enhance the experience
- Discovery: Work with PM to discover customer’s needs by doing customer research
- Define: Do competitive analysis and external trends analysis and define the problems, Usability Criteria and Critical Success Factor
- Design: Use different design frameworks to produce the customer-centric solution and deliver, personas, user scenarios/stories, storyboards, Journey Map, User Flows, Wireframes
- Deliver: UI with spec, communicate the rationale behind the design, help dev team move forward
- Online portfolio showing examples of real published work skills required
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture
In this role, you will:
- Articulate complex visions through simple and novel designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers and marketers
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
What you’ll bring to this role:
As a Product Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our Design, Product Management, Development teams and other cross-functional partners and customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of design: User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, and Usability Testing. Turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences and working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B SaaS experience and have worked closely with product management development and analytics team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year grEvery person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!