Supervision Jobs in Mumbai
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
- Handling joining formalities arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Able to generate new ideas on employee engagement activities (like bithday celebration / fun activity/ fitness activities) and doing necessary communication and arrangements.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals. Update and managemployee records. Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge about HRM process.
1.Taking care of ticket bookings( air/ train) and accommodation for employee through online portals.
2.re-solving maintenance issues of company asset and arranging routine maintenance. Keeping record of office stationery, maintenance of Fire extinguisher, CCTV, AC, Electricity, Telephone ,Photocopier etc
3. Must have knowledge in IT ( laptop/Mobile) gadgets .solving issues related to employee laptops.
3.Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
4.Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising refreshments.
5.Handles expenses and billing cycles of Admin vendors
6.Supervising office boy ,Housekeeping , security guards.
7.Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
8.Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
9.Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
10.Look after Pantry services.
11. Handling all activities related to new office set up.
12.Finding cost effective vendors and managing their work and agreements.
13.Must have knowledge on maintaining google calendar,virtual meetings.
Good Written and verbal communication sill( English , Hindi Marathi)
Active listing skill
Problem solving skill without conflicts
Preferred Male candidate.
About the Company:
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc. located in the USA, UK, and India. we are looking for a dedicated HR Manager
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in social media, particularly in researching and recruiting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn and also through Job portals.
• Job candidate interviewing skills.
• Taking Care of joining formalities of the Employees.
• Preparing Appointment Letter.
• Issuing the Offer Letter and explain the salary details.
• Conducting orientation and Induction for the new joiners.
• Induction about the services of the organization.
• Attendance Leave Management.
• Preparing Confirmation Appraisal Letter.
• Employee Relationship, Handling Employee Grievances, Employee Engagement Activities like Arranging Picnics, Festive Parties, and Birthdays.
• Handling Exit Interviews.
• End-user technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS or workforce management systems.
• Ability to build team morale and promote a corporate culture skills
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation, and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Convincing Skills.
Good To Have Skills:
Recruitment experience in Technology Company, Software Company, or SAAS domain
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
- Recruitment Process
- Using Different job portals
- Conduction Preliminary interviews
- Sourcing and Screening and CVs
- Preparing offer letters
- Preparing the KRA & KPIS
- HR Operations
- Preparing appointment letters
- Regular employee standups
- talking to employees regularly to check if they are happy with the work and what they want to work on and keeping in sync with company goals
at DigiChefs LLP
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
B2B Saas For cybersecurity
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a HR & Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day HR operations of the company.
What you will do:
- Managing the recruitment efforts including actively recruiting for open positions across offices and partnering with external recruiters to ensure headcount needs are met
- Posting and tracking jobs on various sites
- Coordinating with external recruiters
- Actively scouting new candidates from social media websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Conducting and screening interviews and coordinating with departments for second level interviews
- Preparing offer letters and appointment letters, performing background checks
- Coordinating onboarding process with internal teams
- Leading the company employee relations activities including performance management programs; utilizing systems/tools that support the business objectives as well as general employee feedback including during onboarding and off-boarding
- Managing employee health and other benefits, partnering with benefits companies regularly and lead annual open enrollment
- Maintaining accurate records for employee transaction in the HRIS and company policies while maintaining compliance with applicable laws
- Supporting operational training program; providing feedback and recommendations to trainers, and periodic monitoring of training materials, content, and format
- Conducting annual performance review of employees and coordinating with Managers
- Performing other HR operations such as employee performance improvement, terminations, promotions, employee grievance and career growth plan, updating employee handbook
- Understanding of various roles in a software product company is a plus
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in HR and recruiting
- Prior experience of working with modern software product or services companies
- Experience working and collaborating with team globally
Currently we are looking for the HR Role with experience in Talent Acquisition. PFB JD for your reference. You can visit www.transven.com for company details.
Job Description :
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment activities
- Cold calling & talent acquisition activities
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
We have an Urgent Requirement for HR Assistant Role @Andheri (West)
- Hiring candidates by using different job portals (Naukri, Monster, Apna App, Indeed, etc.)
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- must have excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates can send thier updated CV.
About the Role:
Recruit a team of superheroes to exponentially grow HelpNow’s impact across India! Run an engaging community with team and clients. Write compelling articles on our organisation, industry and for the users.
Source and interview candidates for our Job openings.
Write content for LinkedIn, Blog, WA & more.
Manage patient response and replies on Twitter, WA, Insta
- Collect Patient Stories and Testimonials.
Drive employee community and dispute resolution at HelpNow.
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience at:
- Connecting with people of all kinds
- Good command over English and Hindi
- Critical thinking and sharp observation skills
- Basic human psychology may be useful