Suite Script Jobs in Mumbai
at Truemeds India
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer and Administrator to configure and maintain Truemeds NetSuite ERP system. As a NetSuite Developer and Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing, planning, testing and executing the implementation of new strategies including NetSuite's integration with the core backend system. This is a highly visible role, where you'll get the opportunity to make an impact and create a scale for a growing eCommerce organization.
- Build and deliver solutions to optimize NetSuite's usability and functionality, including the implementation, customization, configuration, and integration of NetSuite applications.
- Maintain existing scripts and build new scripts to address business needs.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan and implement configuration and enhancement requests, while ensuring system integrity, and maintaining the smooth functioning of business processes.
- Perform mass updates on an ad hoc or scheduled basis.
- Customize NetSuite forms, fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending key NetSuite configurations and customisations to support and improve ERP business system needs
- Customizing and testing NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Working with stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and creating solutions for complex business processes using Netsuites Suiteflow, SuiteScript and SuiteQ
- Troubleshooting application and script issues and providing resolution
- Technical Experience
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteBundles
- Experience in NetSuite Integration SOAP, RESLET, JSON, API Integration, Web services, Postman payload with other applications
- End-to-end NetSuite process, you know every single thing about Netsuite.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- You are a Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You have SuiteScript (1.x and 2.x) experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Truemeds is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
global business process management company
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
Tata Digital Pvt Ltd
Role / Purpose - Lead Developer - API and Microservices
Must have a strong hands-on development track record building integration utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies, and patterns.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event-Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, file sharing, and exchange platforms, data virtualization and caching strategies, J2EE design patterns, frameworks
- Must have experience implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee and frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Should have Advanced skills in implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee or similar frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Experience and knowhow of the e-commerce domain and retail experience are preferred
- Good communication & people managerial skills
at Cococart India
1. Monitoring & Reconciliation of Sales data between Queuebuster & Navision
2. Co-ordination with Vendor for support issues
3. Daily monitoring of Sales and Stock Transfer Schedulers
4. Sales posting for all stores in CVPL & RARL
5. New Store setup, Location Creation in Navision
6. Finance related setups in Navision in co-ordination with Finance team.
7. Navision training to HO, warehouse and Store Team.
8. Handling User support queries of Navision
9. New enhancement analysis, downloading the requirement to vendor.
10. Testing of New enhancement in Navision.
11. Knowledge of Supply chain management and Finance.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7, Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS.
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS on the web.
- Version control using Git.
- Writing well-tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID).
- The candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on at least one project with mentioned skill.
at Wolken Software
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate them to the end users.
- Sound knowledge of Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product-specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with the Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope with a high-pressure work environment.
- The working model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Senior Scala Engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
As a core member of our Special Projects team, you will work on various new projects in a startup-like environment. These projects may include such things as building new APIs (REST/GraphQL/gRPC) for new products, integrating new products with core Carvana services, building highly scalable back end processing systems in Scala and integrating with systems backed by Machine Learning. You will use cutting edge functional Scala libraries such as ZIO. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Experience and Software Engineering teams to deliver impact.
- Build highly scalable APIs and back end processing systems for new products
- Contribute in the full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
- Drive scalability and performance within our distributed AI platform
- Full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Scala, Java or other functional language
- Experience with Akka and Lightbend stack
- Expert with PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and operating large scale distributed systems and actor systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Messaging systems such as GCP Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO and related ecosystem
- Experience with functional database libraries in Scala (Quill preferred)
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Typescript, React and frontend UI development experience
- gRPC, GraphQL
Company's Into Media and Information Services
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
at ALOGIC Electronics India Pvt Ltd