PMO Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
• Lead implementation of company in partner schools
o Own the entire process of onboarding a partner school
o Define ‘custom made’ offerings for the parents of a particular school
o Single point of contact between the company's school partnerships team, school
management and Jodo inside sales team
• Account Management: Be responsible for ‘anything and everything’ in the partner schools
o Be responsible for parent outreach in the schools
o Strategize and execute plans for customer acquisition along with the school
management – events, referrals etc.
o P&L owner of every school account
• Upsell to schools
o Take lead in selling and implementing ‘other’ payment solutions of company in the
🔎 What are we looking for?
Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision and drive projects / initiatives independently
Account Management Skills → Have the ability to manage multiple b2b accounts and get things done from there
Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
Clear Communication → Able to articulate clearly to multiple stakeholders
Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal
POV or beliefs
Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself;
motivated to succeed
📃 Desired Qualifications
Top tier colleges + 2-6 years of experience
Prior experience in b2b account management is a huge positive
Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in a time-bound manner
Track record of outperformance / over-achieving targets in previous work places
Becoming a part of the early core team
Competitive salary plus ESOPs
Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
o VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners o Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamat, Amit Ranjan
✅ Key Details
Role: School Activation Manager
Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed +
Variable + ESOPs)
Date of Joining: ASAP
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
• 5-8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting, and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams.
Location – Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Functional / Technical Skills:
• Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
o OSI Stack, DNS, TCP protocols
o Browser rendering and various stages of execution
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
• Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native profilers
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up
and managing Chaos is a plus.
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS,
• Ability to define and document performance goals, SLAs, and volumetrics. Creating a framework for
measuring and validating the goals. Work with teams to implement and meet them.
• Create automation scripts to measure performance. Making this part of the CI/CD process.
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing,
• Tuning of Cloud-native deployments with a focus on Cost Optimization.
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance.
• Deep knowledge of at least 2 different programming languages and runtimes. Any two of Ruby, Python,
Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Listen to the customers; respond to their needs in a manner that provides
- added value
- Experience and know-how in the e-commerce domain and retail experience is
- Should understand the product management industry
- Good communication & people managerial skills
- Problem-solving, decision making and conflict-resolution ability
- Sees ahead clearly; future oriented
- Responsible for delivery of product and platform line
- Responsible and accountable for successful demos to the product portfolio
- Should have good team handling experience.
- Should be a individual coding contributor.
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
- Main KRA includes Product Listing and Audit for Product Uploads across multiple categories.
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and category team to help ensure a smooth data flow.
- Use data analysis, and statistical and machine learning techniques to proactively identify, fix, and prevent data quality issues within product catalog;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints.
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed.
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions.
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager.
- Training and mentoring other Associates.
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
Achieving Catalogue Audit targets.
Achieving New Product upload targets.
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
- Managing Work, Projects, and Policies Generate and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Completes accounts receivable period-end closing functions and procedures; credit and period-end reporting.
- Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
- Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
- Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Credit Management Issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your jobs.
- Stays knowledgeable of accounts receivable system.
- Leading Credit Management Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Staffs manage and develops all billing and accounts, receivable employees]
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected, and/or accrued.
- Ensures property billings are sent error-free and in a timely manner.
- Monitors receivables for timely collections and follows up with appropriate collection correspondence
● Experience of 1 year or more in people management role in the BPO industry
● 2-year experience in the collections industry with voice profile background
● Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a ‘Team leader’ or a similar role.
● Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques ● Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
● Excellent data management skills
● High on ethics and adherence to policies
● Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
● Target orientation
● Graduate (any stream)