PMO Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Guide and coach the engineering team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
Resolve cross-team impediments and facilitate smoother collaboration between different feature teams.
Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
Be an expert in estimation and planning. Should know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for product wide and customer-specific projects.
Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period of time).
Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
Work with product managers to handle backlogs and new requests.
Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
Help teams implement changes effectively.
Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
Engaged in planning, analysis and implementation phases of the project.
Conducted change impact analysis to define and evaluate the scope and objectives of the project.
Defined project scope, goals and deliverables.
Develop full-scale project plans and prepare communication guidelines.
Develop and implement the stakeholder communication plan ensuring successful stakeholder engagement at all levels.
Collaborate with Engineering, QA & PMO team for release management and own critical decisions on delivery for every Sprint.
Define necessary checkpoints around Quality gates for each project.
Own delivery timelines for each Customer and Product-wide project.
Fostering Communication - creating channels and translating Scrum nuanced language
Tool Maintenance - administer the Scrum tools and framework
Reporting - creating and delivering reporting framework for team members and management
Meeting Facilitation - sprint planning, daily scrum/standups, retrospectives
Agile Coaching - 1:1 with Scrum team members, stakeholders and management
Team Support - facilitating communication and resolving disagreements, tech and comfort (ie coffee runs) support
Remove Blockers - work with the team to understand blockers, work to remove them
Qualifications & Soft Skills:
Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment, evolving the change solution ensuring delivery of flexibility and agility.
Understanding of efficient stakeholders engagement within a challenging business environment.
Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of Scrum/Project management experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
An expert in JIRA
Title : Agile Program Manager
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
The Agile Program Manager should have experience with all facets of software development, operational support and project management using agile processes. Must have experience in providing advanced project management and support for ongoing programs and for projects across numerous functional and technical units with the organization. For each program/project, the Agile Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the program is on track for successful releases, and coordinate with vendors/partners, and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums once or twice a week with Scrum Masters, Backlog Owners, and Leads.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning with Lean | Agile Teams, Leads, Leadership, and Stakeholders.
- Review Agile metrics every week with Program Portfolio stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean | Agile Teams.
- Help champion the Agile transformation in the program.
- Help drive the Communities of Practice in the program and encourage others to participate.
- Work with Product Management to update the Agile Road Map, as necessary.
- Serve as an administrator for the Agile ALM (Application Lifecyle Management) tool.
- Mentor Scrum Masters.
- Track program dependencies to resolution.
- Track program risks to resolution.
- Create weekly summary Agile program reports for Leadership.
- Support Leadership to track Agile budgets, Team allocations, releases.
- Conduct Program Portfolio Agile Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in Progressive Elaboration sessions to maintain institutional knowledge.
- Assist in Agile contract management with external vendors and contractors.
- Agile Program Manager - Agile Axiom Framework
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
- Certified Scrum Professional (Scrum Alliance).
- Agile Project Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Program Portfolio Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute).
- 6+ Years Professional Experience.
- At Least 4 Years in Project Management.
- At Least 4 Years Working in an Agile Environment.
- College Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience.
The Agile Program Manager has a critical role. They are often the glue to ensure everyone is moving forward towards value delivery via conflict resolution, administrating ALM tools, facilitating program level meetings, removing escalated impediments, tracking program dependencies and risks to resolutions, etc. The ideal person should have a strong project management background and hands-on Agile experience at the Program Portfolio level.
Job Description: SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Execute localization projects of all sizes with due diligence, scope accuracy and adherence to quality and time deadlines.
• Ability to make the right trade offs to ensure timely delivery of urgent projects
• Able to effectively scope individual projects, communicate timelines and our processes to stakeholders through cross-team collaboration.
• Attention to detail and smart tracking of projects.
• Ensuring all JIRA requests are updated with status on vendor hand-off/hand-back dates.
• Communicate with translation vendors to ensure priorities are set for projects submitted.
• Contribute to country/language layer launches, as and when an opportunity is available.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on projects which need faster turnaround in a fast paced work environment.
• Adherence to set process and adapt to changes.
• Support other team members, multitask as needed.
• Demonstrate Excel skills to be able to pivot data, analyze and provide reports
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to multi task.
• Exposure to translation and localization processes and procedures
• Vendor management
• Familiarity with Jira or any program management, request processing tool
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will, as part of the role, work on designing business processes related to partner-led customer sales and service. We are looking for process ninjas who can come and set this up for RIA distribution.
- Ideation, design, and creation of processes and detailing the steps to be followed (BPMN preferred) for business launch for Digital Insurance Broker sales, Internal sales operations, customer sales & service, and customer operations. As a part of this, you will also be developing the RACI framework for each of the steps/ process
- Program managing and overseeing the implementation of business processes
- Driving process efficiency by evaluating processes on an ongoing basis, and implementing changes, and adjustments to workflows for the distribution team
- Coordinating business process implementation and improvement with internal stakeholders
- Performing ongoing analyses and benchmarking on business processes including but not limited to productivity, partner and customer sales funnels, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, grievances etc.), quality, costs, and time management.
- Developing manuals/ instructions/ training material for the teams to understand the processes outlined.
- Setting up tools to be used for management of processes and defining process metrics to understand adherence to the set process
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback
- Program management on the progress of tasks
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- 2-5 years experience in business process management with atleast 2 years in Health Insurance/ InsureTech
- Proficiency in business management software
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Ability to blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Better to have:
- Working-level understanding of developing BPMN-type processes
- Understanding of SQL and XML
- The wireframing and creating prototypes will be a plus
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
You can reach us at www.ria.insure
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Operations Management, or related field)
- Experienced in the US Residential Mortgage Industry (Processing, Underwriting, Closing)
- 3-5 years of underwriting or credit and risk analysis experience
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided for nightshift
Title:- Jira Consultant
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Understand our business and advise on the best way to use JIRA
Help implement governance of our JIRA usage
Ensure JIRA projects are standardised for development teams
Document our usage of JIRA
Create training material for new hires
SME on workflow, plugins and all JIRA functionality
Consult with teams on how to use JIRA effectively – PMO, PLM Team, Solution Team, Leadership, Business Analysts, Tribe Leads, etc
Setup and maintain reports
Advise on best practices for maintaining JIRA.
Experience of designing and managing large scale JIRA deployments in software development environments using agile.
Kofluence is a start-up positioned as “Adwords for Social Media Influencer Marketing''. Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence has developed a technology platform where brands can reach out to their audience through micro-influencers. At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
We are looking for the position of Account Manager. Selected person will take end to end ownership of accounts to ensure brands collaborate with Kofluence consistently delivering value and exceeding expectations.
As a BD - Account Manager,
• Amazing colleagues to work with
• A great office with a cool culture
• Work-from-Home option
• The freedom to do things and take decisions with logical reasoning
- Complete ownership of new business development process from strategy to execution
• Own and deliver quarterly/annual order booking target
• Create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive adoption rates for the brand
• Create and leverage synergies across partners in overall ecosystem to maximize and sustain revenues
• Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure
- Timely execution of tasks
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure proper TAT for course activities
- Focus on Student satisfaction.
- Have a student-first approach with focus on helping students build a successful career in digital
- Student Enrollment for DigiGrad Programs and Courses
- eLearning Dashboard
- Management of courses in coordination with the team and trainers
- Content creation for various aspects of the program
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships team to facilitate the placement of students
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduation or Masters in any domain
- Freshers or less than 1 years work experience
You should apply if:
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage different tasks
- Posses team-management and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Patient and able to handle grievances and doubts by students