OCI Jobs in Mumbai
an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
Top IT MNC
AWS Certification must.
Global Media Agency - A Client of Merito
What you will need:
IT Services Firm
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
at InstaWeb Labs Pvt Ltd
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
B2B SaaS platform For BFSI
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and knowing exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- Working closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Working independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions skills
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python (Request, Beautiful Soup), Web Harvest and others
- In depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures & previous experience with web crawling is a must
Having experience in Implementing Integration Solutions using Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
Developed integration between SaaS application (Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud HCM) and between SaaS and PaaS application
Should have worked extensively on minimum 3-4 Technology Adapters like File, Database, Oracle ERP & FTP adapter
Should have excellent skill in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD
Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle from gathering requirements to documentation, testing, implementation and support Ability to troubleshoot technical and configuration issues
Should be able to communicate effectively with the functional & technical groups and various technical team members.
Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including Technical specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
at Codalyze Technologies
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow