Legacy systems Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning,
implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company’s
databases. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the
company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for endusers. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end
user’s specialised role
• Design and implement database in accordance to end users’ information needs
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format
and in a timely manner
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches
and versions when required
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
AEM Forms Developer would need to have at least 3 years of experience.
3 plus years of experience in application development.
2 years of experience with AEM Forms 6.4/6.5, Adobe LiveCycle ES 2, 3 or 4 Or Adobe AEM Forms focusing on LiveCycle Designer, LiveCycle Workbench, LiveCycle Admin Console.
Experience and working knowledge of designing forms and rules in AEM Forms Designer.
Experience in projects on Dynamic Assembly of PDFs using DDX, Manipulation of PDF using DDX, calling APIs of Output and Assembler service (using Java SDK) Hands on Application Development experience (Workflow in AEM Forms, Output, Reader Extensions, Process Management etc).
Experience on adaptive form designs, interactive communication,creating templates and automated workflows.
at Birla Soft
Hand on experience with TC Customization, Installation, Upgrade, Migration
Teamcenter BMIDE & ITK - Working with BOM & Structure , SOA , AWC customization
Work Flow & Dispatcher configuration through custom utility translation
Good knowledge on Teamcenter customization and AWC customization and configuration
Should have intensive work experience on the following modules.
oPLM-XML import / export.
Good knowledge on required programming languages for ITK(C/C++), SOA-AWC(Angular JS,HTML,CSS) customization.
In addition to that,
Teamcenter to SAP integration
Teamcenter to Polarion integration
at OYO Rooms
The OYO StoryOYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and SEA.OYO operates a unique business model that helps its patrons transform fragmented, unbranded and underutilized hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential and provides its Customers with access to a broad range of high-quality storefronts at compelling price points.
What are we looking for:
- Expert in AS400 development
- Expert programming in all forms of RPG (rpgle, free format, SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of Web services, job-queues
- Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving existing problems
- Analyze, create, develop and maintain RPG applications. New development must be modular with microservices in mind.
What will you get
Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next gen hospitality tech platform
Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
Chance to work with world class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
at Indium Software
* 3+ years of Data Engineering Experience - Design, develop, deliver and maintain data infrastructures.
* SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries
* Languages: Python
* Good communicator, shows initiative, works well with stakeholders.
* Experience working closely with Data Analysts and provide the data they need and guide them on the issues.
* Solid ETL experience and Hadoop/Hive/Pyspark/Presto/ SparkSQL
* Solid communication and articulation skills
* Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager.
* Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways.
* Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
We would be excited if you have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
* Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
2) Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using MDX/ DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service- or (SSAS)
3) Extensively used performance monitor/SQL profiler/DMVs to solve deadlocks, to monitor long-running queries and trouble-shoot cubes SQL and T-SQL. Roles & Responsibilities : 1) "SSAS" OR "Azure Analysis services" Lead Developer with 7+ years of experience in SSAS Azure Data Model Development, SSAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from SSAS Azure to build Reports.
2) Design and Create SSAS/OLAP/OLTP/Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
3) Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Maintain data quality and overseeing database security, Partitions and Index.
at UAE Client
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
at Latent Bridge Pvt Ltd
- Excellent knowledge with proven implementation experience of:
- Axiom Controller View V9 / V10 (2+ years’ experience).
- Building and configuring Axiom workflows to solve complex business problems and mapping to Axiom data dictionaries.
- XBRL and template disclosure submission including taxonomy, data point model and validations experience.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory reporting requirements (COREP/Statistical) with strong Capital knowledge.
- Packaging, deploying, branching Axiom solution including upgrades as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Plans conduct and lead assignments generally involving moderate, high-budgeted projects or more than one project.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
- Serves as a technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups. Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
- Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
- Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Documents evaluate, and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have experience in Development, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Should work on developing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VF Components, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Should implement security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also should have knowledge of creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Should have good experience in design and develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Should involve in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review.
- Should have experience working with Force.com IDE version 23.0, Eclipse IDE, and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
- The candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.