IBM AIX Jobs in Mumbai
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.
digital technology, data analysis
Lead and grow a world-class Ad Engineering team through mentorship and guidance and career development
Lead partnerships with Product Engineering, define interfaces with 3rd party direct integrators, and Data Engineering teams to find the optimal way to scale the Ad Platform
Collaborate with other Engineering and Product teams to ensure high degree of alignment, ruthless prioritization, timely releases of features in support of critical company initiatives
Constantly strive to improve the efficiency of our existing systems while pursuing transformative technologies that impacts the Platform’s performance
Work closely with Recruiting to expand the team, including sourcing candidates,
interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events and on-boarding new employees
Develop and drive long-term strategies around utilizing ecosystem, including the Ads system as/when relevant
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
4+ years experience leading and managing teams within an engineering organization
2+ years leading and managing Ad Systems
Superb communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent presentation skills
11+ years of industry experience in a technical role with hands-on coding experience.
Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy's programming knowledge
is good to have.
Good at SQL and RDBMS.
Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
Good at designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed
Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
Design and implement platform solutions that help build high-performance distributed systems.
Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
Proactively diagnose problems and envisage the long-term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
Ensure agile delivery processes.
Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
Build best practices in the engineering team.
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Global Cloud Messaging Leader
What you will do:
- Making systems more efficient, more reliable and more secure
- Communicating across internal and external organizations
What you need to have:
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Experience in IT Infra, IT Ops, Hardware and network connectivity
- Knowledge on VM ware, AWS cloud
- Experience in Monitoring tools
- Working knowledge on Unix /Linux
- Experience in security, network and compliance frameworks
- Hands-on experience with VMware, AWS Cloud/Multi Cloud, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
Technical skills required:
- 5+ years building enterprise systems
- Worked on one or more large scale applications on Python Django
- Good understanding of distributed systems, scalability, and availability with an understanding of the CAP theorem and its implications for real-world distributed systems
- Understanding of distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understanding of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation, and GC
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Ability to detect fraud and risk mitigation
- Code reviews, ensuring that the code follows the best technical practices and design patterns
- Follow best technical practices, incorporate emerging solutions, and employ scalable designs that can be easily adopted
- Architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Regular monitoring and audits of the cloud infrastructure
- Managing System monitoring tools and developing processes for handling crisis situations
- Managing the development team and the support team. Setting processes that will increase the team’s efficiency
- Handling technical and managerial interviews for expansion of the team
Qualification and experience:
- 5+ years of experience working as a full stack engineer with a track record of delivering scalable products
- FinTech experience with Prepaid payment instruments and UPI experience is a big plus
- Machine learning experience would be preferable
at Accion Labs
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
- Build and Lead multiple teams of notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products.
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision.
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing front line managers and engineers.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
- 5+ years of work experience in software development and 1-2 years as a leadership role.
- Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Experience in Node.Js, Java, Python tech stack.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
at LoveLocal formerly mPaani
Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure and responsive architecture for all LoveLocal products
Build highly Scalable platforms using Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases
Take full ownership of the people related aspects of the Engineering team engagement, recruiting, retention, compensation, promotions, individual performance management and organizational structure
Should be actively involved in hunting and recruiting new talent
Manage the engineering pipeline at all levels from planning the product implementation with the developers, distributing and managing work of the engineering team and ensure code quality across products and services
Should continuously plan and build for increasing scale of the product and ensure full hygiene of the tech infrastructure and code sanity
Should be the primary point of contact of functional heads for all tech dependencies
Take ownership of overall tech budget, reviewing expenses and planning for future costs
Work closely with CTO and Product Head on the Tech roadmap of the organisation
Become an integral part of the core team and be strongly aligned with the mission and values of the company
8+ years of experience in Software Development with end-end implementation of products (Preferably in a product driven organisation)
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of at least 15 developers, either as an EM or a Tech Lead
Should have worked in a well scaled and fast paced working environment (Startups beyond Series B or a major tech organisation)
Comfortable handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Well versed with cloud computing and infrastructure management AWS / GCP
Has worked extensively on designing and implementing Microservices architecture
Should have experience working with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDb, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
Should have experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
Should have solid exposure to Web development and have had familiarity working with Android and IOS engineers
Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and Design Patterns
A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree from top engineering institutes.