Hyperion Jobs in Mumbai
Experience in Hperion:
- PBCS / EPBCS
- Hyperion Admin
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Hyperion Planning – Workforce
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
India's 1st Clean Label Active Nutrition brand
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy and content for the brand
- Medium agnostic approach towards writing
- Strong understanding of how creative writing can impact consumer behavior and help build a brand
- Planning and execution of copy requirements for social media channels, CRM, website and other digital platforms (short format copy, captions)
- Guide a team of junior writer/s to deliver creative copy and content according to the brief
- Work with teams (internal and external) to ensure project management and completion
- Ability to work closely with graphic designers and video editors for timely planning and execution of campaigns
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in English Literature, Mass Communication or Copywriting preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copywriting for social media and CRM channels. Good to have: website, brochures and other POSM
- Previous experience in advertising agencies, design houses and content platforms preferred
"A Reputed MNC"
About the Role
- Budget: Management of budget for Hardware Asset Management tools, services and staffing (permanent and temporary)
- Talent management: Permanent, contract, temporary and graduate trainees
- Matrix management: Management of staff with Hardware Asset Management responsibility in other business units
- Lead third-party Hardware Asset Management resources: Supervisory responsibility for third-party resources supporting Hardware Asset Management activity
- Financial: Oversight of spending on technology asset support, which includes hardware, software, cloud services, support, maintenance and hardware disposal
- Environment: Endpoints and edge devices, software and service asset vendors, on-premises data center assets, and cloud services
- Other: Liability management and remediation tracking
The IT asset manager will:
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to gather and analyze data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
- Promote and advocate the value of Hardware Asset Management to various leaders. This includes developing and promoting effective Hardware Asset Management strategies, policy, approaches and practices across the full range of digital technology assets used within the organization.
- Identify and report on breaches of Hardware Asset Management policy, and track remedial action.
- Report on (or develop reporting on) remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners.
- Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of digital technology asset life cycles.
- Provide finance with the data to support the analysis of digital technology asset project and maintenance budgets and business cases.
- Assign responsibilities for sub disciplines, such as IT asset disposition (ITAD).
- Ensure that Hardware Asset Management -related tools and services are properly evaluated, selected, implemented, configured and maintained, with appropriate integration with other sources of organizational data.
- Provide access to technology asset data in support of essential activities required to support the effective running of the business.
- Manage the everyday functions of the core Hardware Asset Management team. This includes staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions required to hold all IT and business stakeholders accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and benefit of digital technology assets throughout their life cycle.
- Managing the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices.
Requirements of the Hardware Asset Manager
Behaviors and Competencies
The IT asset manager acts in a leadership role and must demonstrate the following leadership attributes:
- Strategic thinking — An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to develop a vision and strategy for Hardware Asset Management and execute it effectively in order to drive results toward those objectives
- Interpersonal skills — Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Strategic relationship management — Includes working with vendors during compliance audits
- Strategic vision — Ability to sense emerging needs and drive change as Hardware Asset Management develops and matures to meet organizational and technology challenges
The Hardware asset manager must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business and technical concepts, and then effectively communicate these concepts with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Ability to read and interrupt contracts to properly manage digital technology, which includes license and maintenance agreements
- Ability to manage the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices in a large scale. Demonstrable experience of managing assets in hundreds of thousands will be required.
The Hardware asset manager must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- Technology asset life cycle (whether digital technology, information, financial or physical assets), best practice governance, tools and services
- Policy, process, and procedure development and implementation
- Technology contracts and their likely cost implications through the technology asset life cycle
- Engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management legal, tax and accountancy advisors for additional information
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools
- Ability to manage effective deployment, collection and disposition of assets and managing the devices through its lifecycle
Additionally, an understanding of IT business continuity, cybersecurity, and integrated risk management and optimization methodologies is highly desirable, along with knowledge of IT management.
The following experience is considered essential:
- A management role, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff
- Prior Hardware Asset Management roles (hardware or software) or demonstrable experience of working with IT asset management professionals to deliver Hardware Asset Management capability and improved business outcomes
- Atleast 16 years of experience with IT, enterprise asset management or information management
- Demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management
- Experience with building business requirements for digital technology tools and services, developing business cases, and selecting solutions using RFP documentation and processes
- Experience leading system or tool implementations, with responsibility for verifying capabilities, outputs, dependencies and implementation scope
- Experience managing deployment, collection and disposition of assets in a large scale with globally distributed workforce.
The following experience is considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- 13+ years of experience working in the working in a large IT/ITeS organization
- 13+ years of experience in managing external IT service providers handling digital technology assets
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
This is a sensitive role dealing with commercial risks and significant costs. The organization must have a high level of confidence in the integrity and track record of the individual appointed to this role.
The following certifications are considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Certified IT Asset Manager
- COBIT 5 Foundation
Education and Training
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance, IT, engineering, business management or a related field
- Tertiary qualifications in financial accounting, project management or data analysis, or a legal or paralegal qualification that includes contract, copyright or intellectual property law are preferred
India GTM partner To global brands
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
Qualification: CA Qualification
Location: Mumbai CST
Exper: 2 minimum
Tentative Roles and Responsibilities -
- Understanding the data requirements of each desk
- Gathering elementary level Master data by visiting each of the 15 desks
- Assess the data points of information flow in Supply Chain Management Application and mapping it with the data points of the integrated financial management system
- Assess the gathered data for optimizing the information flow in the department
- Assess the integration points and workflows of Financial Institute with other entities
- Preparation of report formats for each desk
- Review and monitor the development of key financial modules for claim settlement, reimbursements, proforma accounts, budgeting and expenditure, accounts and bookkeeping, purchase management and infrastructure and administration
- Ensuring implementation of Accounting Management related Services and coordination with appointed CA firm for its completion
- Co-ordinate with different stakeholders to appraise issues at their end, which may lead to delay in the project, suggest solutions to remove the bottlenecks
- Support in reviewing, monitoring, and management of performance and conformance to the vendor's SLA
- Develop training plans and managing the training phases for the users on the functions and operations of the new application
- Drive change management during the transition phase
- Identifying key risk areas and mitigation and management of risks
- Providing technical and project management support during implementation and post-implementation
A luxury home décor brand
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
at People Interactive
Overview – Shaadi.com is a leader in Online Matchmaking in India. Our continues endeavour is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest. We are proud that more than 6 million people found their love for life, through us. How did we do it? Well, we do just three things -
- Understand the needs and concerns of singles all over the world through tireless research and analysis.
- Provide a superior matchmaking experience to our customers while zealously protecting their privacy and security.
- Give our customers complete control through easy to use interfaces and features that can help them identify, filter and contact potential partners.
Role: At Shaadi, we always put our users first. While the need of the user to find a match has not changed, the means to find the one has changed and is continuously evolving. Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the data collected by the company.
As a Business Analyst, you will work collaboratively with different teams and will involve the following.
- Will be responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the sales data collected by the company.
- They would be responsible for maintaining the data and for performing extensive analysis from data to derive actionable insights as per business requirements and give insights on revenue.
- They would have to quantify the impact of proposed initiatives, identify causations and correlations and differentiate between them.
- They would have to identify and build metrics and reports as and when required and automate these processes as expected.
- The candidate is expected to be able to analyze large amounts of data and should have the ability to work with an appropriate data warehouse solution to do so.
- Will be managing performance management system, incentives & help improve our business efficiencies working with regional & business heads.
We are looking for someone who
- Can keep things simple while solving problems that are complex and have a structured approach.
- Is a go-getter, does not mind getting their hands dirty to get the work done.
- Has data analytical skills & problem-solving skills
at NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Position: Manager/Sr. Manager - Presales
Location: Mumbai / Delhi
NxtGen is an emerging leader in data center and cloud4based services that help powering businesses to grow by cutting through complexity and saving on cost.
Our advanced solutions can be provided both from our own High Density Data Center (HDDC™) facilities or deployed at On4Premise Data Centers (OPDC™) that are managed centrally.
Our Enterprise Cloud Services™ (ECS) provide private and public clouds or hybrid cloud infrastructure hosted on OPDC™ or HDDC™. NxtGen’s advanced infrastructure enable companies to simplify IT infrastructure, reduce running costs, and enable business growth by creating additional capacity from existing infrastructure. By providing the right public or private infrastructure, NxtGen helps companies meet dynamic business demands.
With the support and trust of Intel Capital, Axon Partners, and International Finance Corporation (IFC), NxtGen continues to push the boundaries of the IT infrastructure domain with its unique and cost-effective solution.
To know more about us log on to www.nxtgen.com , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6GNShHFRRg
- • Responsible for technical and business requirements, discovery, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers for NxtGen’s full suite of products and solutions.
- • Serves as technical consultant for: Cloud, hosting, Virtualization, and Managed Services.
- • The presales manager is also responsible for providing technical training for the sales team.
- • Performs customer discovery discussions to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the formulation of optimal solutions
- • Creatively designs solutions for customers using the best mix of NxtGen’s, products. Alters the design as needed to result in the customer choosing the NxtGen’s solution
- • Determine client requirements and provide designs for Hosting Services, Cloud, Virtualization (VMware, KVM, Hyper4v) Outsourced infrastructure solutions (managed and un4managed), specialized Enterprise application suites
- • Conceptual and working knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- • Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and deployment processes for Hadoop Cluster
- • Conceptual knowledge on various distributions of Hadoop.
- • Working knowledge on various Backup technologies like Symantec, Commvault.
- • Creatively design DR solutions for customers understanding their current infrastructure by using third party tools or in-built replication technologies.
- • Possess knowledge on Dockers, Containers & Dev Ops.
- • Understand power, cooling, and other environmental constraints on a client’s outsourced infrastructure
- • Develop and grow technical knowledge base in Hosting Services, Cloud, Virtualization, Outsourced infrastructure solutions (managed and unmanaged), specialized Enterprise application suites
- • Documents, via diagrams and writing, and presents the solution to the customer, describes the benefits of the solution
- • Builds relationships with customers serving as the technical liaison from sales to post4sales
- • Responsible for growing strategic product sales and revenue through proactive engagement with customers
- • Participates in strategic and tactical account planning
- • Follows industry technology trends through self4study and formal training and shares that knowledge with customers
- • Clearly communicates the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation, and ongoing support
- • Provides technical training and development support to the local branch
- • Leads internal cross4functional teams to obtain required approvals of non4standard designs for customers
- • Provide sales engineering support remotely across multiple time zones
- • Travel for customer and team meetings
NxtGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
at DigiChefs LLP
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to act as a bridge between the customer and the development team to translate information between them and drive intelligence into the content development process by taking a solutioning approach. The ID would not only be a part of the course design process but also be involved in storyboarding. The objective is to facilitate end learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Content analysis and identify target audience’s training needs
- Work closely with SMEs/Customers to understand concepts
- Apply Instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Analyse and research strategies where necessary
- Develop creative scripts for videos and engaging storyboards for e-learning modules (Courses, Videos, Simulations, Gamified courses, Scenarios, etc), ILTs
- Design interactive learning objects, develop assessments and exercises
- Provide visual guidance and suitable references to developers where necessary
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Project documentation and vendor coordination
- Brief travel to customer locations as necessary
- Proven working experience in instructional design and storyboarding
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Advanced User of Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel – for storyboarding
- Understanding on the working of HTML5, Articulate, Flash, Adobe Suite and any LMS
- Very good communication skills