Delegation Jobs in Mumbai
At Evyan Mobility Pvt Limited , we are building Mumbai’s largest fleet of electric vehicles to give every kind of last-mile logistics a cleaner mode of transport.. Founded in 2021 we are growing exponentially in the EV industry, helping accelerate the transition from IC Engines to electric vehicles for the last mile delivery and last mile travel users.. We are creating a holistic ecosystem of electric mobility in Mumbai by setting up battery swapping infrastructure, operating and managing a fleet of electric vehicles suitable for various sectors of last-mile operations and parallelly selling and providing financial models so every last mile delivery rider can easily purchase their own electric vehicle.
We currently work closely with various major logistics companies to electrify their delivery operations . We are also managing fleets for various SME’s to give a boost to their business by taking up their last mile delivery operations.
We are looking for an Operations Executive to handle the day to day operations of our fleet vehicles .
- Planning deployment of vehicles based on inventory .
-Managing day to day issues of all vehicles in the fleet.
- Delegating daily tasks to mechanics to resolve any issues of vehicles in the fleet
- First line of contact between client and company for all deployed vehicles.
-Maintain inventory and job cards of deployed vehicles
-Maintain spare parts inventory , process warranty claims , subsidy paperwork and documentation of clients .
-Maintain data of all vehicles
The goal of the operations executive is to make sure no vehicle in the fleet has a downtime and any issues raised are resolved immediately
"Apply only on this link - https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0q2b6/
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated logistics and supply chain support professional to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
- Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues
- Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products
- Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements
- Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams
- Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches
- Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management
- Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones
Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 4+ years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies
- Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management
- Proficient in Excel and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
Job Profile: B2B2C Operations, Partner / Client Onboarding, Multiple MIS Creation, Reconciliations,
Commission Calc & Pay-outs, Resolving Partner, and Client Queries
• Support the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing
their inflows and pay-outs, keeping a tab of commissions among others
• Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reports
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Work closely with management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
• Recommend process improvements to constantly optimise operations
• Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-
Min. Qualification & Experience:
• 0-3 years of relevant experience in Operations
• Graduate / MBA / Postgraduate from Top College / University
• Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
What’s in it for the Candidate:
• Real-time endless learning opportunities
• Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
at GM infotech
Job Description :
- Deliver all reports to clients as per pre-agreed schedule
- Obtain client approvals for ad hoc jobs and ensure proper documentation of the same
- Coordinate all ad hoc activities like Postal Ballot, Annual reports dispatch, dividends & AGM etc.
- Client master updates
- Follow up with clients' dividend bankers for paid / unpaid data
- Client Visit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
.Preferably having knowledge on different software tools.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Quick learnier, Management skill
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
at ARM Worldwide
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
at Coconut Media Box LLP
- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.
at WNS Global Services
We have an opening in WNS Airoli Mumbai for Accounts payable. Candidate should have good experience in team management, Process management and client management