BPM Jobs in Kolkata
|Appian Level 1 certified
3+ years of Appian project development experience.
Having experience in end-to-end design build test deploy development
Experience in BPM, Workflow, SAIL, Integration Web API Interfaces, Performance Security, Java J2ee
Database knowledge and experience preferred
Experience in agile ways of working and devops tooling.
· Workflow Integration
at tata consulting services
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).
IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing, and testing of software systems in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Internet technologies.
- Spring Boot includes real-world experience working with Microservices Architecture, Plugin Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Frameworks such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, and Spring JDBC.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps, AWS Environment, Code Versioning - Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Postgres, MySQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Experience in designing front-end technologies like ReactJS will be an add-on
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, and unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning, and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starter.
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
Well known food tech brand
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
A leading industrial IoT enabler, offering a full suite of l
Candidates with max 30 days NP will be considered.
We are looking for an experienced talented Java developer who wants to be a part to build world class product. The main part of the job will consist in the development of cloud based applications using Microservice platform using Java, sprint boot. You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for technology having hands-on experience. Your technical responsibilities will span the domains of application development and application support.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Experience with developing application using Java and Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC and spring boot.
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with distributed processing framework like Apache Flink, Apache Spark a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database a plus.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
Required Level of Education:Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience building backend services for production web applications
- Experience in working with AGILE methodology
- Experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, and query optimisations
- Experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- Experience with caching implementation using Redis
- Experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage.
- Previous exposure to leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh