Explore top ARIS Job opportunities from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
at Agami Tech
Posted by Digish Shah
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
3 - 8 yrs
Best in industry
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The role is to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and designing a next-generation, cloud-based unified communications platform. This includes managing all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing all products and services, both internally and those integrated with Internet-based services.
- Provide ongoing support of the Stage Prod environments that are placed in public clouds;
- Improvement Observability of the Product and Infrastructure it placed in;
- Support integrations with other Products and collaborate with Teams owning them;
- Write high-quality documentation;
- Improve deployment process: CI/CD pipelines, automations and so on and so forth.
- Confident Linux administrator and common experience as administrator of services used by customers (internal or external);
- Monitoring Systems and Observability Tools: Prometheus Grafana; ELK;
- CI/CD experience: Git GitLab, Bazel or Jenkins;
- DevOps SRE practices understanding, including common toolset, approaches, deployment strategies et cetera;
- IaaC: HashiCorp Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Public Clouds -Networking, Containers. DNS, other common public clouds services: computing, storages, billing, user management and roles control (AWS);
- Docker Kubernetes: near to CKA level;
- Networks: TCP/IP, NAT/PAT, HTTP(s), DNS;
- Basic experience with databases administration (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Automations: Python in Linux Administration;
- Understanding of Change Incident management processes
via Nu-Pie by Sanjay Biswakarma
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
4 - 8 yrs
₹7L - ₹16L / yr
ARIS Tool and have good communication skills.
Detailed JD as shared by EnterCard Team: ARIS Admin Expert, Aris development, Good communication
You may add:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholder from both business and technology stream
- Domain knowledge – BFSI preferable
- Understanding of BPM concepts, process modeling tools and techniques
- Should be able to Map "As Is" process, Analyze Current state of the process, identify areas of improvement opportunities and Design "To Be" process
- Have hands-on project experience on ARIS(Preferably version 10) ARIS Admin, ARIS Designer, ARIS Connect, ARIS Process Governance
- Strong analytics skills. Experience in creating customized reports/ develop scripts in ARIS
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more