AGIS Jobs in Mumbai
at Agami Tech
The role is to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and designing a next-generation, cloud-based unified communications platform. This includes managing all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing all products and services, both internally and those integrated with Internet-based services.
- Provide ongoing support of the Stage Prod environments that are placed in public clouds;
- Improvement Observability of the Product and Infrastructure it placed in;
- Support integrations with other Products and collaborate with Teams owning them;
- Write high-quality documentation;
- Improve deployment process: CI/CD pipelines, automations and so on and so forth.
- Confident Linux administrator and common experience as administrator of services used by customers (internal or external);
- Monitoring Systems and Observability Tools: Prometheus Grafana; ELK;
- CI/CD experience: Git GitLab, Bazel or Jenkins;
- DevOps SRE practices understanding, including common toolset, approaches, deployment strategies et cetera;
- IaaC: HashiCorp Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Public Clouds -Networking, Containers. DNS, other common public clouds services: computing, storages, billing, user management and roles control (AWS);
- Docker Kubernetes: near to CKA level;
- Networks: TCP/IP, NAT/PAT, HTTP(s), DNS;
- Basic experience with databases administration (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Automations: Python in Linux Administration;
- Understanding of Change Incident management processes
at The Good Glamm Group
* Must have hands-on and experience working with Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform/any configuration management tool
* Experience in AWS
* Must have experience in one or more of: Python/Shell
* Deep understanding of Reverse/Forward Proxy, Load Balancer, Firewall, SSL/TLS, DNS
* Knowledge in Distributed systems and network security is preferred
* Understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging frameworks such as Prometheus, Alert-manager, ELK, and Grafana.
* Track record of designing, building, and maintaining software at scale
* Strong experience in Linux Based Infrastructure
* Deep Focus, understanding, and interest in open-source knowledge are good to have
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer responsible for handling our GCP/AWS clouds. The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless, microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
●Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team ● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Networking
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions by company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/monitoring with near zero downtime
For an well reputed MNC - as of its WFH
Should have strong working experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
Should have strong working experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Rundeck.
Must have experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
Must have working knowledge on tools like Terraform.
Must be good at Scripting Languages like shell scripting and python.
Should be expertise in DevOps practices and should have demonstrated the ability to apply that knowledge across diverse projects and teams.
Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, JIRA, gitlab and Jfrog.
Experience in scripting languages like groovy.
Experience with GCP
Summary & Responsibilities:
Write build pipelines and IaaC (ARM templates, terraform or cloud formation).
Develop ansible playbooks to install and configure various products.
Implement Jenkins and Rundeck jobs( and pipelines).
Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
Strong communication (written / verbal ) skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
4+ years of experience in DevOps and AWS.
2+ years of experience in Python, Shell scripting and Azure.
at samco securities limited
- Install, configuration management, performance tuning and monitoring of Web, App and Database servers.
- Install, setup and management of Java, PHP and NodeJS stack with software load balancers.
- Install, setup and administer MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch & PostgreSQL DBs.
- Install, set up and maintenance monitoring solutions for like Nagios, Zabbix.
- Design and implement DevOps processes for new projects following the department's objectives of automation.
- Collaborate on projects with development teams to provide recommendations, support and guidance.
- Work towards full automation, monitoring, virtualization and containerization.
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automation of processes in a scalable and easy to understand way that can be detailed and understood through documentation.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of services.
- Maintain 24/7 availability for responsible systems and be open to on-call rotation.
at Transportation | Warehouse Optimization
at Searce Inc
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf
at Indus OS
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base of over 150 Million by 2021.
Indus OS in News:
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
- Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
- Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 2-5 years equivalent experience in systems administration or DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
- Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
A digital-first, multi-brand consumer goods company
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based
- Have on-call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high-level programming
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as
at Quantiphi Inc.
● Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms
● Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset
● Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
● Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
● Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
● Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Cloud based infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, Azure – good hands-on experience in at least one of them)
● Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
● Good knowledge of cloud related services like compute, storage, network, messaging (Eg SNS, SQS) and automation (Eg. CFT/Terraform).
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
● Experience in systems management/automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Terraform)
● Strong Linux System Admin Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Hands-on experience with languages (Bash/Python/Core Java/Scala)
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git, Maven etc)
● Experience integrating solutions in a multi-region environment
● Self-motivate, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
● Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in setting-up Elastic Logstash Kibana (ELK) stack.
● Having worked with large scale data.
● Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Grafana, DataDog etc.
● Previously experience on working with distributed architectures like Hadoop, Mapreduce etc.