Administration Jobs in Chennai
- 0 to 1 year of experience into Patient relationship & management
- Patient records management.
- Assist in Medical Billing
- Assist patient relatives from admission to discharge process.
- Collect feedback during patient discharge.
- Assist in daily operations & HR functions.
- Good command of the local language is essential, both written and verbal
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Interact with staff, clients, suppliers, and visitors
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but are not limited to, copying, mailing, laminating, and filing.
- Provide support to the Maintenance team on the raising and closing of reactive.
- Utilize the system for raising purchase orders and the subsequent processing of the associated invoices for posting weekly.
- End-to-End Facility Management (Example: Security, Fire & Safety, Building Security, Etc.,)
- Provide support to the Facility Management in maintaining supplier matrices, back-to-work / self-certification documentation and the associated documentation.
- Order and maintain stock about the facilities management service provision
- Attend team meetings and produce subsequent minutes/actions
- Produce hotel, weekend, weekday, tenant, and ad-hoc car park passes as requested.
- Where applicable, meet & greet including organizing appropriate hospitality.
- Where applicable, assist the Centre Receptionist and Administrator.
- ISO Internal Audit Knowledge will be an added advantage.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Tracking budget expenses
- Informing others
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Inventory control
Hexr Factory is a futuristic tech company focusing on XR, AI, Computer Vision, and Industry 4.0. We are looking for young enthusiastic and fresh talents who are ready to face challenges and can learn quickly. We assure you that you’ll have a deep learning curve and growth opportunities. Hexr Factory is looking to immediately fill this position.
- Perform administrative work and enter employment data into a computer database.
- Maintain attendance records, track and update employee leaves of absence.
- Follow up on monthly payments for office operation.
- General office procurement.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Report and assist Head of HR.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Coordinating and Arranging for employee birthdays, employee send-offs, festivals, celebrations, and team outings.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Performing other duties as assigned.
at Fifth Angle Studios
If being the first employee people encounter when they come into an establishment sounds interesting to you, becoming a front office executive could be a great career match. These customer-service-oriented professionals make a positive impression on guests and keep operations flowing. As one of the company’s main ambassadors, front office executives try to build excitement and convey information. Before guests leave, front office executives may hand them cards to rate satisfaction & explain to them about other services & offers that the company is running. Because the nature of their position involves so much contact with the public, front office executives need to be good representatives of their organization. They must possess a friendly and upbeat demeanor, dress professionally, and act courteously. Other attributes include Interpersonal skills, Customer-centric, Multitasking, Attention to detail