Activity diagrams Jobs in Mumbai
We are seeking an experienced professional to join the team as a Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development & Designing Components in ReactNative. Reporting to the Designing Head, your primary focus will be Mobile Application Development for highly scalable B2C application.
We are looking for excellent design skill for implementing styles with high-quality effects, animation & components.
The position requires working collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior System Developers, Programmers, and Management Executives throughout the entire product life-cycle.
You will be using the latest, leading web technologies wherever and whenever possible to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join our team to support a high-performance and exponentially scalable product.
MUST HAVE :
- React Native
- Git / Apollo GraphQL / Typescript
- UI Designing with Multi-media components
- ReactNative Animation
SHOULD HAVE :
- Knowledge of UML Modelling- (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams etc)
Knowledge of :
- SOLID Design Principals
- Design Patterns & Data Structures
- OOPs concepts
- Experience in implementing High-Quality Design components in ReactNative Mobile APP (must have)
- Ability to understand and debug System/API issues.
- Experience on development in design, development of enterprise mobile Applications
- Proficient with HTML, jQuery, CSS. (must have)
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect hybrid mobile applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Develop cutting-edge functional modules that will be integrated across hybrid mobile application
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrable good communication skills, especially in written form.
- Follow technical guidance as well as hands-on management for all product development within the company.
- Identify frameworks/technologies/languages/libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Takes responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Define standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Plan, track, and estimate product development activities.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements as per the product and/or marketing requirements document.
- Ensure that the product quality is world-class at all times.
- Grow the internal information technology development organization; manage and recruit a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Ensure the implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling In-depth understanding of popular architectures
India’s fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand product company
Hiring for the position of iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
at Market Pulse
• Develop and test the platform for new features to deliver an exceptional user experience
• Collaborate closely with the product team to deliver adequately on user and business requirements
• Utilize Github/pull requests for source control and management
at Impact Guru
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles.
- 2+ years of mobile software development experience. 1+ years of iOS and Android development experience with React Native.
- Solid understanding of mobile development concepts; APIs consumption, power optimization, user interaction design, application security.
- Coding for the mobile environment, experience integrating third-party SDKs into apps.
- Application lifecycle management with both Apple App Store and Google Play store.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and proactive, work collaboratively with team members and independently; thinks beyond the immediate problem.
- Experience using mobile testing frameworks and methodologies
- Familiarity with Material UI (or similar)
- Familiarity with UX testing and user research
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
1. Strong Algo/DS/Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills & analytical skills
2. Database - React Native, Redux, NOSQL, Redux Saga, Flux, Angular
You can apply for the position
1. Prefered available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Prefered work from office
3. Prefered Can join immediately.
4. Prefered a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
at 3 Minds Digital
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework minimum 1 year.
- Thorough understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and attention to detail for UI.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Thorough understanding of RESTful APIs and integration with React-Native
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Passionate about writing readable, maintainable, and well-tested code.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Should possess experience to help us on SAAS based product.
Job will be remote till Corona situation stabilizes
at Catalyst IQ
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
- Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
- Strong knowledge of GIT
-Database - NoSQL (MongoDB), Restful, Express.JS, React.JS and Node.JS
at Dirtcube Interactive
This same person can be given CTO duties if they perform well in the interview and show good depth of knowledge and understanding