We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Job Title - Senior Game Programmer - Game Tools
- Reports Into - Tools Lead
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Senior Game Programmer - Game Tools within the Tools and Tech Department, you will be writing Core code which is the foundation to all our games plus writing tools and software to optimise and automate our processes.
Your Team Mates
The curious-minded Tools team power our Kwalee games with the tools we need to make chart-topping games. They always find a way to make what we can’t do possible with their tools. They’re always up for learning new APIs and technologies to make our gamedev efforts more convenient.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Designing and writing high quality and reliable code
- Writing Core Systems used by all games
- Working with scripting languages
- Working closely with third party SDKs
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
- Contributing towards ideas for tools and helping to grow the department.
Your Hard Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in development with C# or C++.
- Experience with Unity.
- Unity Editor Tools experience would be a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages
- Android / iOS experience would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Location: for Indore location only
***Must have their own laptop***
***Training available for following profile:-****
1) Android developer( Android studio)
2) Full stack Developer (Php and its framework)
3) PHP Web developer (Php and its framework)
4) Backend developer (Php and its framework)
5) IOS Developer(SWIFT)
6) SEO/SMM/Digital Marketing
7) Manual testing
**What we will provide:-
1) Job oriented training on live Projects will be there
2) from Day 1 practical and live project working
3) After training, will provide the chance of continuing in our IT company on job role if the candidate will be deserving
4) Certificate of training/job guidance
Interested Candidates can walkins for the discussion between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical Coders (Logical SoftTech)
Email : - hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com , hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com ,
Address: - 201, B.N House, EC-52, Behind Murli wala family restaurant, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-78.697.315.95 (HR) , +91- 22.214.171.1249 (HR ) ,
Company Name: BR Softech Pvt Ltd
Position: Sr. Unity Developer
No. Of Openings: 4
Salary: As per Industry Standards
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality and translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
MANDATORY SKILLS WITH EXPERIENCE (in years):
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, Multiplayer, textures, animation
- Experience with mobile (android & iOS) & WebGL game development
- Experience with android & apple app store configuration/build upload
- Proficient knowledge of socket.io for socket communication
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Experience with 3D environment, AR & VR is a plus
- BR Softech is an award winning ISO: 9001 : 2008 certified web, mobile and game
applications development company, it has offices in USA, Canada, Australia and
headquarter situated in Jaipur, India. We have a team of more than 150 highly skilled,
experienced and fully energetic team members.
- BR Softech is an IT consulting and solution providing organization for next generation
business collaborates throughout the world. With a comprehensive intelligence system
across diverse industries and domains, we dedicatedly work over the client's project to
turn them into some most successful and high-performance organizations. Sharpen
edges through innovation and continuous learning, all these factors turn it into the
most promising brand since 2010. At BR Softech, success is guaranteed backed with
our efforts, hard work, customer- centric approach and organized team effort.
- The USP of BR Softech lies in its excellent model of project management that helps
us to deliver the most complicated, advanced web and mobile app solutions. Client
satisfaction is our prime concern and to achieve this we use latest generation
technology, smart managing skills to ensure on-time delivery. You will get 24*7
customer support from our side to provide the best solution instantly.
- For more info, please check our website: www.brsoftech.com
- You can contact us on:
- (HR Department)
- BR Softech Pvt Ltd
- Strong knowledge of 'Swift' programming language, knowledge of Objective C is a plus.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, database, and efficient data storage.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns like Creational, Structural and MVVM, MVP, MVC, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end service.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with google map and location-based app.
- Knowledge of the open-source libraries available for common tasks.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in Swift, Objective-C, or cocoa Touch should have strong understanding of mobile application specific concepts.
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algo.
- Communicate and actively participate in client call and understand requirements.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug the code, write code with best coding practice, and perform unit & Integration testing.
- Collaborate with the technical team to build and migrate applications.
- Design and build advanced iOS applications.
- Work on Bug fixing and improving application performance.
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
About the role
(This is a full remote work opportunity.)
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Solutions Specialist to grow our South APAC team, with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping clients achieve their marketing goals.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in mobile app development,usage or customization. The person must thrive in a start-up environment, eager to deliver consistently in an evolving product landscape.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the world’s leading performance display advertising company.
What You'll Do
Understanding of Criteo products’ integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
Work with the internal stakeholders in Criteo to understand client business objectives
Providing feedback to our internal and/or client’s engineering team
Be responsible and have ownership for the designed end to end solution’s projects
Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure
Thrive when confronted with complex problems that require innovative solutions
Act as a Subject matter expert on App related queries
Leverages technical knowledge of products to meet customer needs
Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
Play a leading role in the testing and deployment phases of new products and customized Solutions for our app business.
Proactive development of tools and solutions that will have an impact on our campaign performance or set up to support the growth of our South APAC team
Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise
Identify bugs, report them and work close to our internal teams for resolution
Who You Are
Engineering background with a computer science related degree
Fluent in spoken & written English
Experience with ad technology is a strong advantage, though not mandatory
Experience in developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, ideally on both iOS and Android
Experience with development and/or debugging MMP partner SDK's like AppsFlyer, Branch etc. will be a big plus
Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
Proactivity associated to a “can do” way of working
Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects
Team spirit oriented, sharing best practices and open to train other team members
Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Detailed Job Description:
Java Technical Lead
Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Any ORM, Working experience in TCS Bancs or Integration
Working Experience in ISO20022, SWIFT, Remittance (Mandatory)
6- 8 yrs
- 6-8 years of total IT experience delivering enterprise-scale applications or product implementations
- 1-3 years of experience working as a technical lead.
- Working Experience in ISO20022, SWIFT, Remittance ( Mandatory)
- Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Any ORM ( Mandatory)
- Working experience in TCS Bancs or Integration with TCS Bancs
- Database: SQL Server
- Working experience in managing projects in Java Stack.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft stack, Static Code analyzers, Overall SDLC Lifecycle, Design & Architecture
Type – Permanent
Candidate should be ok for On shore travel (Singapore Travel) coming in next 3 months (for at least 1 month as when required)
- Experience working on React Native.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Responsible for building native applications that can run on multiple platforms such as Android or iOS.
- Experience in handling a team.
- Experience in flutter.
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a React Native Developer. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 1+ Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol - Naroda)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 25k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
We are looking for a React Native developer to help us create beautiful, performant mobile apps on iOS and Android that give our customers a first-class mobile experience. You will be responsible for creating these applications with other members of our mobile team, as well as collaborating closely with the web and server teams responsible for the other layers of our product suite. This is a high-impact position that will play a critical role in our product development. The apps you write will be used by tens of thousands of our customers daily.
- Create beautiful, pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms that look and feel native
- Write automated tests that give us the confidence to iterate quickly and ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Practice Scrum with a great group of developers and product managers
Skills and Experience
- React Native experience, bonus for ReactJS experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, functional programming, and design patterns
- Ability to write clean, understandable, well-documented code
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native create tools, like Xcode, Android Studio/IntelliJ, and Gradle
- Experience with native Android and iOS SDKs preferred (bonus for Swift/Kotlin)
- Experience working with and debugging RESTful APIs
- Experiences with automated testing frameworks, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportunity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com