Senior UI/UX Designer and Visual Content Strategist
ICL Immigration, a boutique immigration consulting firm is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer and Visual Content Strategist who will be a creative and strategic thinker responsible for transforming ideas into visually compelling designs.
The role encompasses a blend of web design, user experience (UX) design, and visual content creation, aimed at enhancing the overall brand presence both online and through various media channels.
- Web Design and Development:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to translate marketing objectives into clear, user-friendly wireframes and mockups for webpages and landing pages.
- Ensure that the design and layout of webpages are visually appealing and aligned with the brand identity.
- UI/UX Design:
- Take charge of the overall user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design of the website.
- Conduct user research and create user personas to better understand the target audience.
- Develop and iterate on design prototypes, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user journey.
- Visual Presentation and Branding:
- Oversee the visual presentation of the website, ensuring consistency in style, color, and tone across all platforms.
- Create and maintain a visual style guide to be used across the organization for all visual communications.
- Content Creation for Digital Media:
- Design innovative and engaging visual content for social media platforms and the website.
- Work closely with content creators and marketing teams to conceptualize and execute creative campaigns.
- Customer Journey Mapping:
- Visually map out and optimize the customer journey for various services offered by the organization.
- Identify key touchpoints in the customer journey and design experiences that enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in UI/UX design, web design, and visual content creation.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, and Figma.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ICL Immigration
Immigration Consultancies is an Auckland-based immigration consultancy firm that handles the planning and submission process of all kinds of Study, Resident and Work visas for New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
For over 20 years, ICL has dealt with thousands of applications. Will yours be the next application we secure?
We assist with the immigration process as licensed immigration advisers.
What part will you play?
- Apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Expertise in design user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process.
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specifications.
- Collaborate closely with Project Lead, Project Manager and development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will make valuable contributions
- Possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
• Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
• Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management,
Engineering, Operations to Marketing
• Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX
• Help define the UX Strategy
• Create design deliverables like customer journey maps, user flows, information architecture,
wireframes, detailed designs with little direction
• Rapidly prototype new products to flesh out the ideas and get feedback from clients before
committing to development work
• Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project
• Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills
with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as
• Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products.
• Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated
user needs, usability issues etc
across the technology platform(s)
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design
decisions to stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc (Experience working with HTML/CSS is
Preferred Work Experience: 4-10 years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up
environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT) preferred.
Nevertheless, your portfolio and thought process will play a more important role than formal design
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a UI Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs.
You will work closely with UX head to create and bring ideas to life.
Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts. Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize workA clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complicationAn aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details What to bring Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseMust have experience in designing customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app.Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.Must be extremely pro-active and self starter.Should be a team player.A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed.
Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
Preferred candidate's staying in and around Thane and who can easily travel to Ghodbunder Road Thane.
**Kindly go through our website http://www.lemonyellow.net**" target="_blank">www.lemonyellow.net**
Qualifications and Skills2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed. Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
*Salary package will be depending upon your profile and skills.**Kindly attach your portfolio or link your portfolio in the application.
Also mention Experience:
Location:Thane, Maharashtra (Preferred)
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
· Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) by a required deadline.
• Liaising with internal marketing & communications teams on design production and specifications at the Client location.
• Creating new designs & specifications for the client’s brand. Ensure all product briefs are to the clients requirements, the correct specification and delivered on time.
• Contributing to the in-house team as well as the client teams with ideas and recommendations in creative design and innovation
• Conceptualize 2D/3D/Stop Motion video ideas and execute them in a timely manner
• Be market aware Industry trends in the field of design, competitor campaigns