BizPilot is a fast-growing software development company that provides financial management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. Our products and services help our customers streamline their end-to-end business finance. We are committed to delivering exceptional user experiences through our software products, and we are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us achieve this goal.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing user experiences for our software products. You will work closely with our product development team to understand user requirements, analyze user behavior, and create user-centered designs that align with our business goals. You will also be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to communicate your ideas and design concepts to stakeholders.
- Conduct user research to understand user behavior, needs, and pain points
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to define user requirements and product goals
- Create user personas, user scenarios, and user journeys to guide product development
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that align with user needs and business goals
- Conduct usability testing to validate design concepts and iterate on design solutions
- Create and maintain design guidelines and design systems for our products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in UX design for software products
- Strong portfolio of UX design work that demonstrates user-centered design thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of user research techniques, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design principles
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design concepts to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development
At BizPilot, we value diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone. If you are passionate about UX design and want to join a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/Visual designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences on our app appealing to teenagers around the globe. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth, delightful and intuitive experience. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd love to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing experiences that will help us grow our customer base.
● Work with the Product & UX team together to create end-to-end flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, iconography, illustrations, ui animations, prototypes, interaction models, and UI specifications across platforms - web and mobile applications.
● Create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colors, and more). Have a keen eye and attention to detail, flows, exhaustiveness in states, etc.
● Collaborate closely with engineers, communicate and monitor your designs, your vision, and execute it with perfection.
● Collaborate with Product, Tech, and other Leads across Uable to drive meaningful and delightful designs.
● Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards across Uable.
● Work on design systems and a unified design language as Uable scales.
● Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product
● Work with in-house UI designers, providing training and support when
● Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and
● 5-8 years of experience with UI/product experience is a must (If you are/were a graphic designer and moved to UI/product design).
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like illustrator, sketch, Figma, XD,
prototyping tools like envision, and animation tools like after effects, etc
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various
● Good time-management skills
Good to have:
● Experimental and bold: An attitude that is experimental and open to trying out bold ideas, and drive unique and novel approaches, when required.
● All additional skills are welcome: User experience design and processes, defining end to end flows, research, writing, programming, curiosity to tinker with new tools, video production and more.
● Hold other creative inclinations and hobbies that represent your unique personality.
- Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
- Do compensate user and market research, and create well-formed UX analysis documents.
- Apply design thinking approach, design methodology, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Define the end-to-end, holistic customer experience, communicate design decisions and lead cross-functional teams to decode fuzzy problems to provide practical design solutions.
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and/or prototyping tools like Invision and Axure etc.
- Capable of functioning independently and collaboratively as per the need of a team environment.
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interfaces ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- 2+ years of experience in the UI / UX field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience building and utilising design systems.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders about your team’s design decisions & choices.
- Being willing to mentor junior designers on your team, helping them grow and providing constructive feedback.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive in proposing ideas and ensuring the design standards across the projects are maintained.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Work in some capacity (executing, mentoring or leading) on at least 2 projects in parallel.
- Communicate with the client to understand the project requirements and scope.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Train (around best practices for designs) and manage junior designers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
Adobe XD , Photoshop , Illustrator
Implementation Tools( MailChimp , Kaviyo, Sendinblue )
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
Peoplebox is looking for a Lead Product Designer who can be part of the journey to level up the product experience which will help our customers align and achieve their goals and accelerate growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on designing easy-to-use interfaces for organisations to create, manage goals and run their business reviews.
- Help employees in the companies to easily onboard and learn hard concepts through simple terms and experience.
- Talking to our customers and understanding our market
- Working on building design systems that are modular, reusable and accessible.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering team to represent the design team and facilitate roadmap discussions.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4-11 years experience crafting consumer digital products across mobile and web.
- Understand how tech, product and businesses work together to shipping releases.
- Should have a strong command over the craft and a deeper understanding of the design principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Sketch, or other prototyping tools and should have experience working with development teams for handovers.
- Should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with high ownership in an early-stage setup.
Designation - UX/UI Designer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Location is Mumbai.
Minimum Experience:- 2 - 5 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- lpa.
UX/UI Designer Job Description:-
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop low fidelity, high fidelity mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions and looks like
- Create original designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. user flows, fall outs, reasons of churn)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Product, Strategy, Marketing and Tech teams, to shape and deliver design vision and strategy
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, usability tests to understand user needs, find relevant solutions and shape long-term product strategy
- Help define and refine user personas
- Plan and design the information architecture for the app- what information should go where? Which elements are more important and should be given priority?
- Create use cases, design flows, wireframes, experiences and define information hierarchies
- Design mockups and prototype interactive solutions
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand
- Employing industry and design best practice throughout the build process
- Optimizing pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Should be open to working on any design collateral whether related to app or web or general physical/digital promotion design
- Desired Profile :
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design
- A user-centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative & Analytical Problem-Solving approach,
- Articulative and rational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment
- Someone who wants to make great products- an outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- -Good Communication skills
- Skills and Qualifications :
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a UX-UI Designer or a similar role
- BCA/MCA/BTech or any other but should have worked on software products
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world
- Up-to-date knowledge of softwares like InVision, Sketch/Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq, Axure RP, Marvel