As a UI/UX Engineer, you not only just happen to love UI/UX design but you obsessively try to reach new technologies and get solutions for the biggest problems through your design.
As UI/UX Designer you will drive the vision, be in charge of designing human interactions for the product, and redefine how people interact with the product. You will be solely responsible for creating user stories, user personas, lo-fi wireframes, hi-fi mockups and clickable prototypes for mobile and web apps.
- 0-3 years working as a UI/UX designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing mobile, and web applications for B2C, B2B, and Enterprises.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expertise in creating design documents including user stories, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, storyboards, and creative briefs.
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines, typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
JOB DESCRIPTION OF GRAPHIC DESIGNERS-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral draw.
- Have an active interest in art/design
- Be creative and adaptable to trends
JOB TITLE: Senior UX/UI Designer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Senior UX Designer, you will be filling the role of a behavioural scientist in a design environment. Your primary mission will be to understand our user and business needs, product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, and platforms for mobile and web.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Following the full design process, from conducting user and market research to conceptualizing and designing a product for the company.
- Highly analytical, creative, and consistently demonstrates high-quality design, writing, and presentation skills.
- Confident to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of user-centred design methodologies.
- Understanding & implementing research methodologies
- Able to take user interviews and deduct insights that help the product & business
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
- Assisting with the development of product design strategy.
- Determining customer goals and defining the product interactions necessary to achieve them.
- Compiling user, business, and technical requirements to create product information architecture.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Working with the core design team to develop layout and visuals.
- Collaborating with the product development team to ensure an efficient customer journey.
- Conducting product testing to identify problems and areas for improvement within the customer experience.
- Presenting concepts to clients, leadership, and design peers.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Adjusting design concepts as consumer and market need change.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3-5 years of work experience in UX or interaction design
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in visual design, wireframing, and design thinking, applied knowledge of typography, color, layout, and information hierarchy.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance for spouses, kids, and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - No bachelor's degree is required. Good communication skills are a must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is a Ventures Lab incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi-million valuation companies in the US and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations, including Target, US Ventures, and Imprint Engine.
We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that are radically open-minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another, and pushing our boundaries to the furthest it's ever been.
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
This role involves working closely with the co-founders and the product team. We are looking for someone who can research, conceptualize and set the direction for Hectar's design language.
- A presentable portfolio to show prior experience with UX/UI design
- Ability to quickly create mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how the website functions and looks
- Must have experience managing a team
Houzeo is an online platform that lets homeowners sell their property by circumventing any traditional intermediaries. The platform enables users to create property listings & upload them to various portals, connect with
local real estate professionals, use the provided dashboard to obtain a property valuation, compare the value with other properties, avail market analysis reports, fill federal/state disclosures electronically, connect with
attorneys/escrow companies, and more. The company earns revenue by
offering various monthly packages.
Houzeo is based in Manhattan, New York with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina (US), and Mumbai, India. Our founder is a finance, real estate, and technology veteran with an ivy-league MBA. We were showcased at the TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in New York City. The startup is already profitable and experiencing double-digit month-over-month growth. As we are building our brand, we are growing tremendously and launching new products to enhance customer experience and highlight partner services.
We're scaling rapidly and this in turn has created an opportunity for us to expand our services to cover the mobile
Headquarters: Manhattan, New York
Location: Thane, Mumbai.
Designation: Senior UI/UX Developer
Preferred Candidate: Has experience both as a UI/UX Designer and Developer
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. As part of the UI/UX developer role. You will be optimizing software and applications to function smoothly across different devices and screen sizes. Besides, you will be coordinating with the UI Designer, Web Designer, and Backend Developers to improvise
website visuals and functionality. You should be able to develop mock tests and prototypes to determine software/website functionality. As a UI developer, you should have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and
If you have excellent developer skills that can offer a seamless user experience then do write to us.
2. Working closely with Designers and Backend Developers to ascertain client needs
3. Optimizing websites, programs, and applications for better speed and functionality
4. Creating aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
5. Following established code practices when undertaking user interface development
6. Designing features and applications for mobile and other screen sizes
7. Coordinating with Developers to rectify any issues
8. Developing functional documentation and guidelines for other team members
9. Conceptualizing website designs and placements
10. Determining project timelines
11. Using analytical tools to determine website performance including website speed, load time, etc.
12. Following UI design guidelines and best practices
13. Ensuring all designs and specifications are rendered properly
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
2. 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Developer or Web Developer
4. Knowledge of website aseptic practices and UI/UX designs
5. Full-stack experience in developing applications and software
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Ability to work in a team and under pressure
8. Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
9. Up-to-date with the latest UI technologies and practices
10. Understanding of design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Figma and Illustrator
11. An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Designing emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Creating blog headers and blog images
- Working with content creator and content writer to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Coming up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers and creators
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users’ attention and improving the brand’s credibility
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way
- Quoting graphics that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business
- Being the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic designing using various tools
- Hands on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands on experience in various tools (After effects, Premiere pro)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and develop graphics and various graphical content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them and ensuring the communication is specific and meaningful
- Abilities to balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Bachelor/Diploma in Fine Arts or Multimedia Institution.
- Experience of 6+ years as Sr. Visualizer or Art Director in Creative/Ad Agency or Design Firm
- Hands-on experience in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to understand the brief of the client & transform them into tangible designs.
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience in Print & Digital media
- Passed Commercial Art from a reputed institute
- Comfortable on both Windows and Mac.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages