we’re a network built only for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (11k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india. click here to read what our members say about us ❤️
our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, linkedin, meta, wework. while we are unlocking our next phase of growth, we still operate with a 0-1 mindset
about the role
- you will design and develop engaging and intuitive user interfaces for our web & mobile apps
- you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and marketing, to understand user needs and create designs that meet those needs
- you will conduct user research and testing to validate design concepts and gather feedback on user experience
- you will create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to communicate design concepts and interactions
- you should also stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in ui/ux design, and bring new ideas to the team
- this role is based out of our hq in gurgaon
you’d be a great fit for this role if you
- have at least 2 years of prior experience in ui/ux design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of user-centred design principles.
- are proficient in design tools such as figma, or similar.
- have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- have strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
why you should work with us
- you will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve.
- work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
- independently lead projects and own your deliverables.
- we are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company.
- health and accidental insurance.
there are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
- connections & network
- jobs and opportunities
- learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
in the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members
- the current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- the next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- linkedin enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
- 2030 - 10,000,000 members and $1 bil+ annual revenue**
we are building a community-led professional network for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, have early product-market fit and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india.
read what our members say about us here: https://love.leap.club/
read more about us and our culture: https://leap.club/careers
About the Role:
It is the product that sells, not just the idea. We are looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer with deep understanding of design principles and experience to back it up. Help build a brand and product that is loved by its users. Mainly focusing building the design system , of which components will also be exposed to clients as UI Kit. Experience with design systems and leading a project is highly appreciated. You will wear multiple hats and also help across branding, landing page, product discussion and much more. You have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment! We are looking for designers with a keen eye to details, user focused approach, familiarity with latest design processes and ability to bring concepts to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Who you are:
Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
Ability to work well in fast-paced teams that ship often.
Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
You're able to demonstrate an history of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences. Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great team of designers and engineers, who genuinely care about design and build with each other.
Familiarity with design tokens is a bonus
Ability to document design work. What you'll do:
Build the design language and system at dyte along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
Help in setting up design processes
Customer driven product shaping
Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
Collaborate with other designers and product managers to provide input on the long term vision of the product experience.
Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work
Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
1. Competitive Salary 2. ESOPs 3. Medical Insurances 4. Friendly leaves policy 5. 100% Remote Option
GoodWorker is an exciting new technology start-up with a social agenda, set up with one dream in mind; helping to transform the lives of blue-collar workers around the world, by leveraging Web 3.0 technologies. Our focus is to start with helping them in advancing their careers and thereby enabling them to improve quality of lives for themselves & their families. Our vision is to create value for workers and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is a joint venture between Schoolnet India & LemmaTree (a 100% subsidiary of Temasek , Singapore with hubs in India & Germany) - It started with us raising 34 MN USD in late 2020 followed by building our founding team (headquartered in Bangalore) in 2021. We launched & scaled a biz model that leverages the marketplace of hiring partners across India, to help workers not only discover jobs across sectors but also handhold them till they finally join employers of their choice
Building on the insights and expertise developed during this period, we are launching multiple technology platforms that together will help realise our vision.For more information, please visit www.goodworker.in
What we are looking for:
As a Product Designer, you will
- Participate in the design ideation, planning and prioritization of our products and features
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design road-blocks
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Help define design strategies by analyzing data models and derive best practices within the team.
You should be able to quickly communicate your decisions & solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes.
If you love designing end to end experiences, keeping users first, getting deep into data, working with multiple stakeholders and have a knack for finding ways to improve processes and launch bar-raising experiences for customers, be sure to send us your application. We promise you an exciting professional journey, stimulating challenges, and a vibrant workplace!
You'll be a good fit if You have
- 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI Design)
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colours and more).
- You have a keen eye, attention to detail and ability to work with different tools like Figma, sketch and more
- You are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- You can articulate and present your ideas to other stakeholders.
- You consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions.
- You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture.
- You are aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done.
- You take the lead in discovering problems and execution
- Bonus points if you have any other skills like animation, programming, UX writing, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms
Why you’ll love the team
We are solving an un-catered problem for blue collar workers, one that’s mostly untouched by other players in the market. We are designing an end to end supported job portal for the Next Billion Users - the users from villages, rural areas & tier-3+ markets who have high need of jobs and have had limited online exposure before. Right from sourcing candidates through our 1000+ field mitrs from villages, rural areas & tier 3+ cities, to skilling, placements, assisted migration and post joining support.
But we’re more than just that. The product team comprises individuals who are obsessed with our users. We empathize. We solve at grassroot levels. We are breaking all the barriers - be it language, literacy, culture, or technology.
Our current product-tech stack is built by Figma, Miro, PWAs, Postman, VWO, MoEngage, GupShup, Webflow, G-Analytics
We work like entrepreneurs. We move fast. Needless to say, it takes a lot more to achieve this than just design. Our effortless collaboration with the leadership team ensures we work towards a common goal and successfully build a user-centered product.
Product and Design Stack
Role: Senior UI Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
- Create an amazing look and feel to the awesome wireframes we develop.
- Create Style Guides, Design Documents and Assets.
- Head a small team and groom them to become leaders.
- Achieve consensus and clearly communicate the aesthetics
- Take responsibility for creating the Visuals of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Ideally a design degree
- 6+ years of design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in creating Visually appealing sites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
We are looking for a committed, confident and self-driven designer with a zeal for problem solving. You should have a willingness to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Experience of working on a fintech/ financial product is a plus.
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- Gather user requirements and envision the product
- Perform market and user research, including contextual inquiry, product feedback, data analysis, or competitive research
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to define problems & goals, clarify personas and map user flows.
- Create wireframes and transform wireframes to intuitive & user-friendly low/high fidelity mockups and iterate.
- Build functional prototypes
- Analyse and test design solutions
- Design icons, Illustrations, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Passionate about creating great user experiences and other areas of design and innovation
- Excellent design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Online portfolio or work samples
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Knowledge of animation/ video editing
- Experience creating and implementing and maintaining a design language
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!