ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
The UI Designer will work closely with an existing team of high-performing UX Designers, User Experience Researchers, and UI Designers to create the user experience for the core journeys and products of ThinkLink. You will partner closely with functional leads in a fast-moving, agile team. As a UI Designer, you will be hands-on in all aspects of the interface design including gathering and understanding business & user needs, visual design research, competitive analysis, storyboard development, developing and detailing mood boards, user interface research and design, asset production, poster design, high/low fidelity prototypes and a wide range of strategic UI deliverables that drive core concepts to generate best in digital interactive experiences.
What to expect from the role?
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Exposure to the design industry and its various responsibilities.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Good experience in Figma / Sketch / other designing tools
- Must have experience in creating Design System, Style Guide in Figma/Sketch
- Must have a knowledge of HTML/CSS & Mobile Responsiveness
- Extensive Knowledge of User Experience and User Interface
- Good understanding in Typography, Colors, Iconography, Layouts & Components.
- Experience in designing UI for following scenarios
Websites / Website Landing Pages
Admin Portals / Dashboards
Mobile Application Design for iOS/Android
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working across both product and marketing teams to put your talent to work.
- Participate in user research
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective designs
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Designing elements and components for Social Media
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
UI-UX Designer (2 Months to 4 years)
Work From Office
Bengaluru and Calicut
Our company is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI-UX Designer with experience in designing tools like Figma, AdobeXD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Knowledge in Responsive design
- HTML and CSS
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Create user centred designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a UI/ UX Designer, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the clients’ needs and help the company grow its customer base. You will work towards turning the company software into easy-to-use products for clients
What you will do:
Understanding our business requirements and any technical limitations
Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Facilitating the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Taking a user-centred design approach and rapidly testing and iterating your designs.
Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
3+ years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer, or similar role
have a UI design portfolio
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design discipline