Why Work at Intellias?
Ranked #1 by Forbes for IT Services in Ukraine (#5 across all industries), and ‘Employer of Choice for Professionals’ by EY. For the past 19 years, our 2,500 in-house technologists have helped thousands of clients engineer great products and services across 10 offices and delivery locations throughout the world.
Serving a range of company sizes, from Fortune 500 large enterprises to small and medium-size businesses, including early-stage tech innovators/start-ups, our superior software engineering qualities extend across 11 key industries including Automotive, Transportation/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and more.
The company’s double-digit growth over the past five years has awarded venture capital investment from Horizon Capital, the largest private equity fund in Ukraine.
Intellias has been featured in the 2019 Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP, is recognized by Inc. 5000, and is acknowledged in the GSA UK Awards.
What is it like to work at Intellias
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Working at Intellias is:
- Acting humanly. Intellias has no place for discrimination, artificial hierarchies, pressure, or toxicity. We foster a culture of openness and caring, efforts, and results.
- People over processes. Our processes are constantly evolving to become more convenient and provide a positive experience for everyone who works here.
- Smart comfort. Intellias has an entire system designed for its employees to feel comfortable—both physically and emotionally.
- You manage your time!
- Mature engineers. Over 60% of our team are software engineers with Senior and higher qualifications.
- Ecomobility. We want to see our cities eco-friendly and sustainable. That’s why we foster a cycling culture on our team and reduce waste.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Build Engineer to work with the DevOps and feature teams to implement and maintain the core tooling around the C++ and python build system. This includes analyzing the current build system, proposing and demoing new build tools and technologies, implementing and continuously improving a state of the art, monorepo based build system.
- Company-wide build tools and scripting for C++ and python projects
- Third-party library management
- Automated execution of unit- and integration tests
- Code quality checks for local development and CI gating
- Close cooperation with feature teams
- Migration of a custom build pipeline to a industry standard tooling environment
- 5+ years of industry experience in C++ Software Development Build and Release
- Expert level knowledge of modern CMake and Bazel
- Expert-level knowledge of Python and its package-management tools (pip, poetry, etc.)
- Good knowledge of conan as a package-management tool
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the C++ build and link process
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, Grafana)
Software Developer (B.Tech, Linux+CPP+ROS)
- Design, implement and deliver custom solutions using the current robotics framework.
- Bug fixing and improving of current application framework.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate application development and testing.
- Work with team members in deployment and field testing.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Engineering (ECE and CSE preferred)
- Work experience of 3 to 10 years in software programming.
- Full understanding of software engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming for Linux based systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is mandatory.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and control loops.
- Able to use tools to manage source code, preferably Git / GitHub.
- Knowledge of video streaming from edge devices is a plus.
Perks and Benefits for the employees
- Paid Leaves (12CL+12SL+12 public holidays )
- career development
- Health insurance
- Work life balance
- Employee recognition and reward programs
- Flexible work hours
- Five working days.
- Remote job for now
As a part of the core development team, you will form a pillar of the company. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude toward accepting various challenges and leading a team. You will be given responsibilities of brainstorming systems design with the founding team, planning and assigning tasks to team members, reviewing their code to ensure quality and standardization, and managing serverless deployments in AWS.
You will be responsible for leading the application and backend development team.
Plan and organize work for the team members.
Review team’s code to ensure quality and standardization.
Manage and ensure all serverless deployments are working. You must keep an eye on / delegate team members to keep an eye on key metrics that can avoid major production system failures.
Brainstorming systems design ideas with the founding team members
Create maintainable solutions, and can easily accommodate new features.
Build a culture wherein everyone helps each other out, and collectively works towards a common goal.
Work with the embedded systems & hardware team for integrations, as and when required.
At least 3-4 years of experience.
Should be highly skilled in Flutter.
Should have hands-on experience with using AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, RDS, DynamoDB
Should have hands-on experience in either of these technologies - Django, Flask
Should have brilliant knowledge of microservice architecture
Good to have knowledge of Kafka
Should have some experience in leading a team before.
Leadership skills, to lead by example, earn teammate’s trust, and be a role model to junior developers.
Deep understanding of systems design, and implementation using AWS serverless services, knowledge of costs, and how it may be optimized to achieve the most ROI.
Capability to complete demanding assignments by delegating tasks efficiently, brainstorming with the team, and informing critical concerns to management on time.
Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions.
Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balance the work accordingly.
Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences.
Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks.
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
• Hands on experience and a certified Cloud Practitioner (Azure)
• Expertise in GitLab, CI/CD, DevOps and Terraform
• Experience in .Net Core (C#), fluency in ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET stack Hands on experience in ReactJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, Storybook, Responsive Design, CSS and Design Systems
• Experience with Relational database, database concepts and be able to write complicated database queries, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Swagger and OpenAPI Standards
• Experience in Unit testing, Integration and E2E testing with automation tools Experience in manage Release process and deployments to higher environments like QC, UAT and Prod
• Experience building large-scale business critical applications
|1||Hands on experience on Open edX framework|
|2||• A Minimum of 2 years is required on handling Open edX project with overall experience of 4 to 6 Years.|
|3||• The Candidate must have developed and deployed open edX based applications and platforms.|
|4||• Real-world experience with web development frameworks like Django|
|6||• Hands-on experience on Git, Slack, Trello|
|7||• Should have experience in deploying scalable software applications to AWS or equivalent|
|9||• Experience building static websites and single-page applications, experience with architecture and solutions|
|10||Good hands on experience in docker|
|11||• Understanding of MOOC (Massive open online course) Architecture
Integrating with the third-party apps using LTI/QTI - Significant hands on experience in installation and configuration of OpenEdx as an application, managing users and roles and managing multiple tenants in an instance
|12||• Experience in customizing OpenEdx as a product around creating plugins, integrating with third party apps using LTI'|
|13||• Theming and Branding, Multisite, Certificates, SAML, Basic Reporting (grades, enrolments)|
|14||• Experience in Open edX mobile app with branding and analytics set up|
|15||• Experience with DevOps will be added advantage|
- Develop embedded Linux Applications
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4+years
- Strong foundation in computer science, Object-Oriented software, unit testing & test automation with scripts
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expert level programming in C/C++
- Linux systems programming, data structures & algorithms
- Networked applications
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux Board Bring up, device drivers would be an advantage
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable