Job Description :
a. Tracking/management of all software assets to include internal license assessments
b. Participate in software vendor contract/license negotiations and the development of software licenses and associated maintenance contracts.
c. Knowledge in SW license procurement & hands on experience in Ariba tool.
d. Prepare and assist in the performance of periodic compliance report
e. Provide support to end users regarding specific vendor product use rights
f. Assist in the establishment of internal and controls related to software asset management, governance and compliance
g. Exposure in Oracle, MS, IBM, Adobe and other enterprise licensing.
h. Handled Cloud – AWS, Amazon, GCP & Billing
i. Participated in license compliance audit.
g. Tracking/management of software license governance and compliance in accordance with enterprise policy, process, procedures and controls by internal staff and external service providers
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
• 10+ years of experience
• The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders
• Developer /Architect to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes
• This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies
• The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products
• They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
• ITSM – Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management, Virtual Agents, On Call Scheduling
• ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management
• ITOM – Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
• SAM – Software Asset Management
• GRC – Governance, Risk and Control
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
Title: ServiceNow Development / Architect(CSM)
Exp: 3 - 10 years
Location: Any InfoBeans' location - Pune / Indore / Vadodara / Chennai
- 3-10 years of IT experience
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified is mandatory
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be a plus or can do before joining
- Implementation Specialist would be a plus
- Should possess good communication skills
- CSM - Customer Service Management module exp (Mandatory)
- ITSM - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, Service Catalog
- Client Scripts, UI Policy, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs
- Nice to have any one of below:
- ITOM - CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping
- ITBM - Project Portfolio Management, Release Management, Agile
- HRSD (HR Service Delivery) and Finance
- GRC - Governance, Risk and Compliance
Please find the ServiceNow JD for Service Mapping:
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Job Description- ITOM
Role: Developer & Sr. Developer (Delivery & Support)
- Basic understand on Server, Network & Application architecture
- Understanding for basic troubleshooting for Server, Network & Application
- Design & engineer solutions leveraging all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to answer the needs for ITOM requirements.
- Configuring and setting up Service-Now application, maintain and support the implementation.
Must Have Skills:
- Implementing ITOM modules within ServiceNow
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery & Event Management
- Deep knowledge on Event co-relation rule configurations
- Experience in ServiceNow Database/Table in structure
- Experience working with performance Analytics, email notification
- Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
- Worked with schedule jobs, events, and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Expert in ServiceNow Integration, Scripted Integration and Import set Integration
Job Description: SAP Testers
- SAP Tester with 4-6 Yrs. of Experience.
- Effective co-ordination skills with Project teams & stakeholders.
- Responsible to understand the business requirement & prepare test cases/scripts, execute test script/test run, raise defects & capture test evidence.
- Responsible for SIT, Regression Testing and drive UAT with business teams.
- Well verse with Quality Centre process.
- Hands of experience in HP ALM, SNOW (ServiceNow) , JIRA bug tracking tool, STQAC reporting tool.
- Good communication skills and good to have SAP HANA Testing experience / SAP SuccessFactors Testing experience.
- Work Location – Bangalore / Currently WFH (work from home)
1. 4-6 years experience as oracle apps technical consultant (techno functional is preferred )
2. should have worked on interfaces , OAF, form personalization’s ,workflow builder, oracle reports and xml publisher...
3. Should have good understanding of Order to cash and Procure to pay technical flow of Ebiz
4. should have worked on 2-3 implementation projects and have strong technical knowledge
5. Strong in Pl/sql , Unix and worked on custom solutions
6. Able to provide technical solutions
7. Good communication skills
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful web design. They should also have superior user interface
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to
transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity
and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
Proven work experience as a Web Designer
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a
Visual Arts subject
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com