We are looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable with both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
React Native Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable application
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the applications through appealing visual design
• Test application to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the application
• Build applications suitable for both iOS and Android platforms
• Proven experience as a React Native Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- React native development
- Mobile app development
- Android & IOS Development
A coding assignment followed by a personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
TransportSimple, within a few months of its launch, is incubated at NASSCOM, part of NSRCEL (IIM-B), featured in YourStory and has successfully onboarded 100+ customers. We are on a journey to revolutionize how the road-line logistics industry operates globally, and if you want to be a part of the founding team and bring the change, JOIN US.
mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building
these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product
infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with
a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native. (For Experience candidates)
• Maintaining code quality with the industry standard
• Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
Experience required: 1 years to 3.5 years
Work from Office only
• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
• Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and
development guidelines as defined in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must Have –
• Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
• Experience in Swift programming.
• Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
• Expertise in developing iOS applications.
• Good knowledge on Design patterns.
• Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Good knowledge in generating .ipa files using different provisioning profiles.
• Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
• Should have good communication Skills.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience in interacting with people with different nationalities.
Good to have –
• Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
• Knowledge in Cross platform technologies like PhoneGap.
• Knowledge in native Android development.
• knowledge on External Accessory framework, Multi-peer Connectivity framework.
• Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
Desired Tools Experiences
• Xcode IDE, Instruments.
• Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like svnX, bitbucket, Tower etc.
• Experience in code review tools/applications like gerrit, codecollaborator.
• Experience in version controlling system (SVN, git).
• Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc...)
Required Technical Skill Set -
Objective-C, Swift programming languages.
Native iOS apps development, Cocoa Touch
Bachelor’s in Engineering in CS, EE or equivalent
Are you an Android Developer who has very good knowledge on the fundamentals of Android programming and can write efficient code in a minimalistic way? Join Telyport as an Android Engineer. You will be given designs that you will convert to working applications with all the required business logic
You should have a strong command over either Java or Kotlin. You should also be familiar with at least one of the Android architectures like MVP, MVVM and MVI.
We are looking for someone who has worked on applications that involve exchanging data over the internet, loading images, lazy loading, shared preferences, saving and reading to local database and shared preferences.
A strong understanding of the Activity life cycle in android is a must. We prefer someone who has good knowledge of location tracking and background services in Android.
- Develop and code interfaces based on accepted design standards
- Build responsive applications which are compatible on Android devices of different sizes
- Build modular components for reusability. Write services or modules responsible for certain tasks
- Write well defined models for network calls Write well defined documentation for methods.
- Code animations which are highly optimized and efficient
- Writing code so that they can be scaled
- Follow the release process and adhere to time constraint for developing a project or its modules
- Should implement at leave one of MVVM, MVP or MVI architecture - Strong command over Java/Kotlin. - Adapt the app to adjust and fit various screen types. - Very good understanding of Git. - Should write minimalistic code
- Must have worked on applications with databases
- 2+ year experience in Android App Development
- Must know how to debug and traceback errors in the app
- Should have worked with FCM notifications and custom notification handling
We are looking for an experienced Android developer with solid experience of one to two years.
Moreover, the job is to create the best user-friendly application to support our products and customer requirements.
Android Development Tool like Eclipse, ADT and Android Development SDK knowledge, Android X is mandatory for experienced developers
A developer should have excellent knowledge in working with multiple resolutions of Android smartphones and tablets
Consequently, the developer should have enough skills to make the apps more stable
As well as additional knowledge about the REST API and other web services is preferable
Depth knowledge in in-app purchases and mobile payment gateways are most recommended
The developer should learn the defensive programming methodology to develop any apps in the same way as followed
The developer should know how to use the graphics and code in an optimised way to consume a very reasonable volume of device memory
React Native Application Developer
- As a React Native Developer, your responsibility will include creating a suite of applications and improving the functions of applications in development.
- Experience in building a React or Native mobile app with traffic at scale
- Ability to architect, refractor and debug an app without disrupting users
- Proficient with mobile application life cycles
- Should have multiple apps deployed to the App Store, Google Play Store and deep knowledge of the distribution processes
- Understanding of unit and functional testing best practices.
- Should be able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch and extend them when necessary
- Can take a defined software design and turn it into code.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles. Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 Years.
What you will do
- Working collaboratively in building products and services.
- Designing mobile-based features, impacting Customer's Digital Experience
- Taking ownership of the entire software development lifecycle for mobile application
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define design and add new features
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Required Candidate profile
- Capability to perform both independently and in a team
- Ideal Candidate - Must be open to work on new technologies, versatile and capable of accepting new challenges.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven apps using React Native as the primary application framework.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Must be able to develop high-performance cross-platform apps using React-Native.
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description -
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications -
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
- Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven Working experience in software / mobile development - Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
The iOS Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of native mobile code on the iOS operating systems. This person utilizes their knowledge of mobile development and hardware capabilities as an integral part of the software development team.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally.
- Create compelling device specific user interface and experiences
- Build Prototypes
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- 5+ years experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- Experience with RESTful API to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Source Control like Git
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand and write SQL code
- Experience with Apple Pay is a huge plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Development experience with highly trafficked apps
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment