3 - 7 Years
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- BTech/MTech degree in computer science, engineering, math, or a related technical discipline
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities are required
- Ability to design wire-frames and write top-notch product specifications
- Experience working with highly technical engineering teams and driving complex projects from ideation to implementation to feature launch successfully
- (Preferred) Previous engineering experience
- (Preferred) Experience in Ad Technology or and/or prior experience in App Gaming Startups
- Lead the vision, strategy, development, and launch of new products
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle from ideation, requirements definition, to launch and optimization
- Work closely with engineering and design team as well as cross-functional teams such as business development, marketing etc.
- Become an expert in app monetization/ mediation area by analyzing industry trends, competition, and relevant markets
- Write clear, detailed, and high quality product specs
- Analyze and optimize product performance
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external partners including executive management
UG - B.Tech/B.E. ; PG - M.Tech / MBA from top tier institute
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmaps and execute product strategies to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive up subscriptions
- 3+ years of experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills and have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively.
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Symphony PM is to build RIA Symphony, our low-code insurance automation platform, which will help us bring process automation to the entire insurance value chain. This will include the following:
- Create and drive the Product Roadmap across various stakeholders in Underwriting, Ops, Finance, Distribution, Tech, Data and more
- Work closely with other product managers and the RIA Symphony Design team to understand what modules, microservices, APIs, UIs are required behind the insurance processes, and to work with the back-end-engineering team to build and deploy them
- Work with front-end engineering teams to make Symphony a simple, easy to use, internal Saas product for all stakeholders
- Experience building, managing a B2B Cloud based Saas product (2-3 years) across both the backend and frontend
- A computer engineering or computer science degree, and min 3 years of experience as a developer
- Willingness to jump right into database design, API definitions, microservices architectures to build the core foundations of RIA Symphony (from the product side)
- Strong process thinking and ability to outline the product development process clearly
- Very strong passion for solving customer needs i.e. customer centric approach
Good to Have
- Prior work experience with process engines, state machines
- Demonstrated ability to work with data, data tools (python)
- Knowledge of various PM tools for documentation, sprint management, design/wireframing, analytics
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As a Product Manager, you will be closely working with the co-founders and understanding Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- You will own the process, from ideation and prioritization of initiatives, detailed requirement and development, through deployment and go to market strategy and tracking results.
- Responsible for managing sprint cycles, spec documents creation, development and delivery with the engineering, design, data teams.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and feedback to incorporate into the product
- Communicate the vision of the product, value proposition and release goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6+ years of experience in product management or related field
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback and share opinions
- Ability to troubleshoot with engineers and triangulate on fixes required
- You can conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong delivery, attention to detail and bias for action, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking ownership of product end to-end including defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 8+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Fintech experience is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field