Sprinto is an early-stage SaaS startup, working in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing area but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Within the launch of six months, we raised a big Series A round of 10M $ funding from India's top-tier VCs. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
- Sprinto has an experienced founding team. Prior to Sprinto, we (Girish and Raghu) built Recruiterbox.com. We bootstrapped the recruiter box from 2011 to 2017 and scaled it to 2500+ global customers and a team of ~45 people spread across India and the US. At the end of 2017, Recruiterbox was acquired by Turn/River capital.
We wrote most of the early code at Recruiterbox and remained among the top 5 committers even when the company ran at scale. We are engineers at heart and love building scalable systems for people to coordinate, work together and build great things together - Sprinto is well-capitalized from top-notch investors like Accel, Elevation & Blume.
While you have all the advantages of working on challenging problems that come with working in a startup, you also don't have the risk of the company running out of money. - Last but not least, stock options. While all early-stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are the same.
At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large/successful company. We want to be the category leader. On a good outcome, your stint with Sprinto will leave you with no need to work for money and you only continue to work for passion.
● 4+ years of product design experience
● Worked on projects that required both UX and UI skills
● Experience working with and contributing to design systems
● Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
● Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
● Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
● Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively, stick to deadlines, and deliver as promised
● Advanced knowledge of Prototyping tools would be an advantage.
Designation: UI/UX Designer
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for designing applications, user interfaces (UI), websites, mobile app & Dashboard design using Adobe Designing Tools
- Provide user interface design for Web-based projects, including dashboards, widgets, and products.
- Update UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Designing user interface for desktop and Web-based products.
- Create interactive prototypes and UI specifications, including screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and user-interface elements.
- Identify user needs and business requirements such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- 4+ years of proven experience in designing UI/UX for mobile/web applications.
- Working on applications that are transactional and not informational
- Working with tools such as Figma
- Should have experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience of B2C product design in the financial services domain.
- Good expertise in UX design tools.
- Experience in UI/UX testing.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection Qualifications-B.Design
Are you looking for a UI/UX Designer role in a high growth startup? Are you eager to learn and make a difference at work every day? If so, then read on.
At PlumQR, we work on revolutionizing the Food & Beverage industry with our cloud-based tech products. Millions of businesses across the world are switching for better, smarter & more hygienic products to reinvent their businesses. If you have what it takes to innovate & lead, we have just the right opportunity for you.
- At least two years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Possess advanced knowledge of Sketch and are proficient in Adobe Suite
- Passionate about the work you do and are open to feedback
- Adept at multitasking between tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Driven by data- comfortable to analyze data and usage patterns to generate insights on how to best improve the user experience
- Have an incredible work ethic
Please Connect me On Linkedin or DM me for resume Shrashti jain
Web page wireframes and designs
Web page image selection and prep (cropping, editing, etc.)
Email template design
Email image selection
eBook layout and image selection
Infographic design / layout
Customer story image selection/prep
Image ads design and resizing
Motion graphic ads design and resizing
Social post prep
Powerpoint deck clean-up and formatting
Print signage and other collateral
Responsibilities and skill sets
Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Microsoft Office
Create clean, modern designs that follow Sprinklr brand guidelines and visual systems, and engage sophisticated B2B audiences
Design effectively across multiple mediums, including publication, digital, and motion
Bring technical topics to life in a clear, compelling, and human way
Appropriately integrate icons, photography, and illustrations
Adhere to templates and best practices for all asset types
Managing a high volume of projects, adhering to deadlines, and proactively asking questions as needed
Degree in Graphic or Digital Design, Graphic Arts, or related field
3+ years of in-house or agency design experience, including time with B2B or SaaS companies
Ability to share high-quality work samples is a must
Experience working in a remote Center of Excellence and/or for a global company highly preferable
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field